“I have switched my mobile device from iPhone to Huawei Mate 20 recently. When I tried to load Apple Music library to my new phone with the Apple Music for Android app, it simply won't work. I have confirmed that the iCloud Music Library is on and my Internet connection is good. Any other suggestions?" - Question from Apple community.
Apple Music is one of the best streaming services in the world that has up to 45 millions of songs. One of its best edge compared to other streaming apps is the iCloud Music Library which allows you to create playlists from Apple Music server as well as your own library. In addition, this iCloud service enable you to sync the songs & playlists across all your devices.
But that doesn't mean Apple Music is perfect, sometimes some bugs may still happen. Especially if you are using the Android version app or iTunes instead of the Apple Music iOS version. Yet, the Android app and iTunes run much slower.
If you encounter the similar bugs such as the Apple Music library not loading error we mentioned above, you can follow the post to find the best solutions.
- Part 1. Top 3 Solutions for Apple Music Library Not Loading
- Part 2. Alternative Way to Prevent Apple Music Library Missing
Part 1. How to Solve Apple Music Library Not Loading
Check Network Connection and Network Settings
Network is the most important factor that cause Apple Music library won't load.
If you are using cellular data network, you need to make sure you have a big enough data plan. Also, please make sure you don't exceed the daily data limitation and you can browse websites online. You can turn on & off "Airplane Mode" to reset the cellular data network if it doesn't work.
Finally, please check the Apple Music settings on your Android, iPhone. You can open Apple Music app > Click "Settings" > Click "Music" > Click "Cellular Data" to confirm cellular data is turned on and enable "Streaming" if you plan on streaming music using cellular data.
If you are using Wifi, you can try to switch it to another Wifi. Or sometimes switching it on and off will simply do the trick too.
Switch iCloud Music Library Off and On
iCloud Music Library is turned off by default. In order to load the entire music library, please make sure the iCloud is turned on from your source device and the destination device.
If the settings is already on, you can try to turn it off and on because sometimes glitches happen.
Also, please note when you try to turn on iCloud music library, usually it will prompt you the options if you want to "keep music" or "delete & replace". The latter option will wipe the entire local library and replace it with the new library from iCloud, so please pay close attention to it. You should choose to "keep music" on the source device and "delete & replace" on the destination device.
Reinstall iTunes or Apple Music App
After years of developing, iTunes has became such a bulky software and it runs extremely slow. If your Apple Music library not showing up on iTunes, it is a good idea to back up your media files and then reinstall iTunes to start over.
As for the Apple Music App, it usually works perfectly for iOS devices with frequent update. But for Android devices, it takes much longer to get an update and a lot of users has reported many problems such as not downloading songs, crashing, Apple Music skipping, not loading library, Apple Music library missing and so on.
In this case, the one thing you can try is to remove the app completely and redownload Apple Music for Android from Google Play.
Part 2. How to Download Apple Music without iCloud Music Library
Tried all the solutions above but still got the Apple Music library not updating?
What is even worse, Apple Music technicians don't care much about how buggy the app is. So there is not other solution or is it time to swtich to Spotify from Apple Music?
One of the big factor that cause Apple Music library not showing well has much to do with the iCloud server. If we can save the Apple Music offline, then we can copy and transfer the songs freely without iCloud.
Yes, that is possible as long as use DRmare Apple Music Song Converter for Mac/Windows.
This is one great software for converting Apple Music which can be used for a lifetime after buying. It has some brilliant features that are not available from other free softwares.
Top Features of Apple Music Converter in 2019
- Convert Apple Music M4P songs, audiobooks, podcasts and so on
- 30X batch converting speed, downloading songs has never been faster and easier
- Lossless output quality, the downloaded songs will be same as if you have purchased
- Archive your songs, playlists by album/artist, tidy your entire music library
Can't wait to try it out? Please just click the "Download" button. You can download the software to your Windows or Mac computers to use. Note: To help you download Apple Music offline, you need to have an active subscription. If not, you can try to start the 3 months free trial. Now let me show you how it works.
- Step 1Load Apple Music M4P songs
- Before started, please prepare the Apple Music songs which you want to downloaded as MP3 on your iTunes library first. Then you can click "+" button to import the songs from iTunes library or your local computer folder. Also, direct dragging & dropping is also OK if you want.
- Step 2Customize output parameters
- You can click the "format" icon from the bottom right to change the format MP3 as well as customize the other parameters codec, channel, sample rate and bit rate. Besides, you can click the editing icon beside the tracks you want to do some editing too.
- Step 3Batch convert Apple Music to MP3
- Finally, you can select an output folder on your computer tap "Convert" button once. Then all the songs will be downloaded quickly to the folder you selected. When it is done, you don't need the Apple Music membership anymore but still keep the downloaded songs forever. It will save you a lot of subscription fee, isn't it? And you can sync the MP3 songs to your iPhone via iTunes. For Android phones, you can simply copy and paste them via USB cable.
Leave a Comment