Part 1. How to Make a Collaborative Playlist on Apple Music
In order to make the collaborative playlist on Apple Music, we need to make a new Apple Music playlist and then add the tracks to this playlist. Besides, as Apple Music is available on Windows/Mac computers with iTunes, iOS devices such as iPhone, iPad Pro, iPod Touch and other Android mobile devices. Thus, here let's refer to the steps below to see how to make an Apple Music shared playlist on different devices.
On Mac/Windows Computer
1. Launch iTunes or Apple Music app from your computer.
2. Click top menu "File" > "New" > "Playlist" or press "Cmd + N" to generate a playlist.
3. It will show up on the sidebar, you can start typing to give it a name and then hit "Enter".
4. Drag and drop music you like to your playlist in the sidebar.
On iPhone, iPod Touch and Android Device
1. Launch the Apple Music app.
2. Touch on 'Library' at the bottom of the main screen.
3. Click on 'Playlist' and then 'New Playlist'.
4. Define a name for your playlist and hit on 'Add Music'.
5. Find and choose the music you want to import, then press 'Done'.
1. Open the Music app.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the sidebar and hit 'New Playlist'.
3. Add a name for your playlist and then touch 'Add Music'.
4. Select the tracks you want to add and hit 'Done'.