Part 1. Get Your Apple Music Playlist Back from iCloud
Generally, if you turned on the iCloud Music Library, all the playlists or songs you listening on the local devices will be uploaded to the iCloud. If you have miss the files, you can simply turn on the iCloud to get the library back.
The instruction is same for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Here I will take the iPhone X to show you how to do that.
1. Launch iPhone X, you will see the main screen of it.
2. Click "Settings" > "Music" menu, then tap the iCloud Music Library to turn it on.
3. It there is no other music on your device, the songs and playlists from the iCloud Music Library will be downloaded to your device immediately. Else you can choose to keep music or replace.
Note: You need to sign up Apple Music or iTunes Match to have the iCloud Music Library option.
If you'd like to restore Apple Music playlists on your computer, you can follow this tips to turn on iCloud from iTunes.
1. Start iTunes player from your computer.
2. Click "iTunes" > "Preferences" on Mac computer or "Edit" > "Preference" on Windows PC to open the settings window.
3. Go to the "General" tab, select the option "iCloud Music Library" and click "OK".
4. Your entire music library will return to iTunes from the iCloud.
Besides, you can also sync the Apple Music playlists to your other devices such as Apple TV, Android phones and so on. It is much more easy. You just need to sign in the same Apple Music ID and password.