Amazon Music offers you millions of songs for relaxing in your daily life. Only if you buy digital music from Amazon or subscribe to its streaming service, you can listen to it on your computer or other players.
It's always the case that it's easy to download Amazon Music to iTunes. What you need to do is to download Amazon Music on your computer. After that, you can transfer music from Amazon to iTunes with ease. Here, we will provide a detailed tutorial in different aspects for your reference.
- Part 1. Download Amazon Music to iTunes via Official Way
- Part 2. Transfer Amazon Music to iTunes via Direct Way
- More Tips: How to Import iTunes Playlist to Amazon Music
Part 1. How to Download Amazon Music to iTunes via Official Way
Amazon Music allows you to listen to songs with free and paid subscriptions. With Amazon Music Free, it provides top playlists and stations with ads and limited plays. With Amazon Music Unlimited or HD, it's able to unlock these limitations and get higher-quality tracks.
Thus, to get the privilege of downloading Amazon Music, it's necessary to be a member or buy it directly. You can get a 30-day free trial in Amazon Music and then download Amazon Music to iTunes via the Amazon Music app. Here are some steps you can follow.
Download Music from Amazon to iTunes via Amazon Music App
Step 1. Log in to your account of the Amazon Music app.
Step 2. Select the tracks and download them to the holder. Then click 'Preferences' > 'Export Downloads to' > 'iTunes' option.
The Amazon Music downloads will thereby be imported to iTunes automatically.
Note: For a Mac user, please don't forget to share iTunes library XML with other applications. Otherwise, you will meet some troubles when downloading Amazon Music to iTunes on Mac.
Part 2. How to Transfer Music from Amazon to iTunes Directly
Although you can get Amazon Music on iTunes easily via the above way, there are some issues you might meet. For example, you can't get them to sync with iTunes on my phone. Besides, when you cancel your Amazon Music subscription, iTunes downloads will disappear automatically. Because Amazon Music is under the protection and is saved as cache files.
To transfer Amazon Music on iTunes and keep them forever, you can use DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter. It's a professional Amazon Music converter and downloader to download Amazon Music locally. It has the ability to convert Amazon Music to MP3 and other common audio formats like Lossless, FLAC, WAV, M4A, M4B. It can help you save Amazon Music with zero audio quality loss.
It's well-known that iTunes supports adding local files encoded in MP3, M4A, and AAC for management and playback. Therefore, with the help of this Amazon Music converter, it's easy to download Amazon MP3 to iTunes. In this way, by moving local Amazon Music to iTunes, you no longer need to worry about missing files or other sudden bugs.
DRmare Amazon Music to iTunes Converter
How to Transfer Amazon Music to iTunes
When it comes to moving Amazon Music to iTunes directly, it will be divided into two parts. One part is how to use DRmare iMazonKit to convert Amazon Music to iTunes compatible files. The other part is how to add Amazon Music downloads to iTunes. Let's move on!
- Step 1Log into Amazon account on DRmare iMazonKit
- Download the DRmare Amazon Music Converter on your computer. You should be noted that you can use the trial version of the tool before you buy it. It will allow you to download the 1-minute song of each file, which help you test its performance. Now launch the DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter. You will see a pleasing interface with a built-in Amazon Music Web Player. Please sign in to your Amazon account.
- Step 2Set Amazon Music Output Format for iTunes
- Hit the 'Preferences' > 'Advanced' icon to set the Amazon Music output format like M4A, MP3, or AAC for the iTunes library. You can also change other audio parameters to make Amazon Music playback in the iTunes library better.
- Step 3Download and convert Amazon Music to iTunes
- Find the playlist that you'd like to import to iTunes, and tap the item. Then, you will see there is an orange '+' button. Please hit on it to add Amazon Music for conversion. Now, please press the 'Convert' button, this smart tool will download and convert Amazon Music to iTunes supported files.
- Step 4Add Amazon Music to iTunes
Step 1. Launch the iTunes app. Click 'Music' and then hit 'File' > 'Add File to Library' option in the iTunes app.
Step 2. Find the folder where your downloaded Amazon Music files stay. Select and confirm the tracks you want to upload.
Step 3. Finally, you will get music from Amazon Music to iTunes library. Now, you have put Amazon Music offline on iTunes successfully. It's time to play Amazon Music via iTunes, or burn Amazon Music to CD, etc.
More Tips: How to Import iTunes Playlist to Amazon Music
iTunes and Amazon Music apps are two good tools for entertainment. Apart from moving Amazon Music to iTunes, you may sometimes like to upload iTunes to Amazon Music. As we know, iTunes music is protected in its format. So the songs are incompatible with the Amazon Music app. But don't worry. We will introduce a program to reach your target below.
Playlists in iTunes are of the format of M4P, so they are not available to be played in the Amazon Music app. Thanks to DRmare Audio Converter, it can convert iTunes to Amazon Music compatible files. Hence you can download and save them in Amazon Music for offline listening anytime.
Moreover, the converter keeps the original quality and ID3 tags of iTunes playlists. This tool also works on Apple Music, Audible audiobooks, and common audio tracks.
How do I transfer music from iTunes to Amazon Music? Here is a complete sour page you can refer to: How to Import iTunes Playlist to Amazon Music.
Leave a Comment