There are many choices of listening to Hi-Fi streaming music online, Tidal, Qobuz, and so forth. And now you have a brand-new selection: Amazon Unlimited HD Music. As a branch of Amazon Music, the Amazon Unlimited HD provides more than 50 million lossless quality music to its subscribers, only charging $12.99 to $14.99 per month for different members.
Will Amazon's new audio service threaten to those blunt streaming music giants in the market, such as Apple Music? Well, Apple Music or Amazon Music, the result is determined by every customer. For now, if you are one of the fans of Apple Music, to try the new thing is the best way to help you make your own decision.
For those who finally choose Amazon Music and give up Apple Music, this article will help you a lot. In the following paragraphs, you will learn how to transfer music from Apple Music to Amazon Music with just a few clicks. Check it and don't miss any details.
Part 1. How to Move Apple Music to Amazon Music: What You Need
It is not as easy as you expected to move your playlists from Apple Music to Amazon Music. Since both of them are streaming music services, you only have two ways to sync your playlists: desktop music transferring tool or online music syncing website.
The desktop music transferring tool is your first choice. Rather than the latter one, it is much safer and more professional, avoiding the waste of time caused by the failure of transferring music, and most importantly, protecting the original data of your favorite music in case of any quality loss.
To achieve this high goal, DRmare Apple Music Converter, is the best assistant to help you. Designed for audio in Apple Music, this smart tool works well on getting rid of limitations from Apple tracks, converting Apple music to MP3, WAV, AAC, FLAC, M4A, M4B and such common formats with 100% raw metadata kept. You can find 100% original quality and 100% complete ID3 tags in the final files, including artists, albums, album numbers, etc.
DRmare Apple Music Converter
As an almighty transferring tool for Apple Music, DRmare Apple Music Converter can also apply to convert iTunes audiobooks and Audible audiobooks to any universal formats. Taking the latest converting skills, this smart software adapts to the need of loading thousands of Apple tracks at once, running at 30X faster speed to finish the conversion. Just download it from tabs above to get the free trial.
Part 2. Add Apple Music to Amazon Music: Preparatory Guide
- Step 1Add Apple Music songs to DRmare
- Open DRmare Apple Music Converter. The Apple Music app will open later. Log in to your Apple account. Browse and download songs to your Apple Music library. Then drag and drop tracks or playlist from the Apple Music library to DRmare. Or hit to the Load iTunes Library icon in DRmare to load Apple songs.
- Step 2Adjust output settings for Amazon Music
- On a Windows machine, please find the menu icon from the top icon list in DRmare. On the Mac machine, please click the DRmare Audio Converter tab from the menu tabs of Mac. Then choose Preferences > Convert to prompt to Settings. Now you can change the output parameters like bit rate, sample rate, channel, etc. according to your needs.
- Step 3Download Apple stream to local files
- Press on the big 'Convert' button on the lower right corner of the DRmare. Then DRmare will start to convert. The converting process last depends on the number of songs you have added to DRmare. When the conversion accomplishes, please follow the on-screen red prompts to go to the target folder. Don't forget to check the converted files in case of missing anyone.
Part 3. Sync Apple Music to Amazon Music: Formal Step
Please make sure that you are Amazon Music Unlimited member, otherwise, the feature of uploading local music can't be used in Amazon Music.
Step 1. Download and install the Amazon Music app on your computer desktop.
Step 2. Log in to your Amazon account. Go to your account details from the upper right corner by clicking name > Preferences.
Step 3. In a new opening window, please hit the General > Automatically Import Music From. Now you can click and add the local music folder where contains converted Apple tracks and playlists. Or you can choose the Select Folder to look for the target folder to import Apple music.
At last, all Apple Music songs and playlists will be uploaded from local computer to Amazon Music automatically. Now you can enjoy your Apple Music tracks in Amazon Music, and even stream Apple Music to Amazon Echo for playback with Alexa.