"Can I purchase songs on Amazon Music?" "Can I download purchased music from Amazon?" Such issues may come to Amazon Music users' minds. So, can you make it? In fact, as a music streaming service and online music store, Amazon offers kinds of music to users.
Also, with an Amazon Music Prime or Unlimited account, you can enjoy Amazon Music songs with ease. Besides, you can purchase Amazon Music as well as download purchased Amazon Music for offline playing.
If you looking for ways to purchase music on Amazon and download music purchased on Amazon, then you come to the right place. Here in this post, we will discuss how to do that in detailed steps. Please read the post here and learn more.
- Part 1. How to Purchase Music from Amazon
- Part 2. Download Amazon Purchased Music - Official Way
- Part 3. Download Amazon Music Purchases - Best Way
- Part 4. FAQs about Music Purchased on Amazon
- Part 5. Conclusion
Part 1. How to Purchase Songs on Amazon Music
Before downloading Amazon Music purchased, you need to purchase them in advance. Once you are an Amazon Prime Music or Unlimited Music member, you are able to purchase Amazon Music. Below are the steps for you to learn how to purchase music on Amazon Music.
Step 1. Head to the Amazon Music official website or its app on your device.
Step 2. Find the songs on Amazon that you like to purchase.
Step 3. Locate and hit on the 'Buy Music' > 'Digital Music' options on Amazon.
Step 4. Choose a target song and hit 'Buy Song'. Then go on to choose Pay with currency and confirm your purchase.
Part 2. How to Download Amazon Music Purchases on Mobile and Computer
After you had purchased Amazon Music songs, now you can learn how to download purchased music from Amazon. Here we will guide you on how to download purchased Amazon Music via the Amazon website and Amazon Music app on your device.
How to Download Amazon Purchased Music by Amazon Website
Step 1. Go to the Amazon website and head to the music library section.
Step 2. Choose the song you like to download. Then touch the 'Download' button.
Step 3. If you get a text that asks you to install the Amazon Music app to download music, just hit 'No, thanks'.
Step 4. Select the 'Save' option to save the file. When downloaded the music, you can find them in the 'Downloads' folder on your computer.
How to Download Music Purchased on Amazon via App
Here are steps for you to find Amazon Music purchase history and download purchased Amazon Music to phone and computer by Amazon Music app. Here we go.
Step 1. Start the Amazon Music app on your mobile phone.
Step 2. Head to the Library section to view your Amazon purchased music.
Step 3. Pick up the song you'd like to download and touch the 'More Options' menu.
Step 4. Press the 'Download' button to save Amazon Music purchased to 'Amazon Music Folder' on your device.
Step 1. On your Windows or Mac computer, launch the Amazon Music app.
Step 2. Head to the Library section and hit on the 'Purchased' option.
Step 3. Touch the 'Download' button to start to download purchased music from Amazon.
Step 4. After that, you can check the downloaded Amazon Music files in the target folder on your computer. "Where is my purchased music on Amazon?" You may ask. For Windows, locate the 'My Music' folder. While for Mac, check the 'Music' folder.
View also: Where Does Amazon Music Download to
Part 3. How to Download Amazon Purchased Music - Best Way
In this part, you will get the best way how to download purchased music from Amazon. Not only that, you can learn how to download any song on Amazon Music without any limits.
To do that, you need the DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter. It is able to download and convert any content from the Amazon platform. With this tool, you can convert Amazon Music songs to plain FLAC, WAV, and more audio formats. And you can even don't need to purchase Amazon Music in advance. You can directly put the song's link to DRmare and let it do the downloading and converting job for you.
What's more, this tool for Amazon Music can work at a fast rate which saves you time. And it will preserve the original quality and complete ID3 tags of your Amazon Music files after the conversion. Besides, in the DRmare Amazon Music Converter, you can change the audio sample rate, bit rate and others before the conversion. After converting the Amazon Music tracks, you can move and stream Amazon Music on multiple devices if you like.
DRmare Amazon Music Converter
- Download Amazon Music purchased and more content from Amazon
- Work at a fast speed conversion of up to X5 rate
- Keep lossless music quality and ID3 tags like title, cover, etc.
- Convert Amazon Music to MP3, M4B and so on
- Step 1 Download and install DRmare Amazon Music Downloader
- Head to the webpage of DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter. Then locate the 'Download' button on the page and click on it. It will start downloading. After that, go on to install the program on your computer. Once installed, directly open it. At the same time, the Amazon Music app will load.
How to Convert and Download Purchased Amazon Music
Now, we will provide a tutorial on how to use DRmare Amazon Music Converter to download purchased music on Amazon. Please find out the detail below.
- Step 2Adjust output preferences for Amazon Music songs
- Before converting, please change the output audio parameters for Amazon Music songs first. Go to the menu option and choose 'Preferences' from the drop list. It will show you a new window. Then you can start to reset the output format, bit rate and else for Amazon Music tracks. When set, click 'OK'.
- Step 3 Add purchased Amazon Music songs to DRmare
- Now, you can go to import Amazon Music tracks to the DRmare tool. On the pop-up Amazon Music app, locate the music files that you want to convert. Then drag it to the DRmare program. Also, you can copy its link and put the link to the blank box in the DRmare tool. And then hit the '+' icon and your songs will be added soon.
- Step 4Download Amazon Music
- At last, touch the 'Convert' button to download and convert songs from Amazon Music. Once downloaded, click on the 'converted' icon to find and view the local Amazon Music tracks. Then you can move the files to any device for use offline.
Part 4. FAQs about Amazon Music Purchase
Q1: How Do I Purchase Music from Amazon to MP3?
A: Just go to the Amazon website via a web browser on your device. Then find the song you like in the search box. Next, choose 'MP3 Music' from the results. And then click 'Purchase Options' and select 'MP3 Music'. Finally, go on to purchase your music.
Q2: Can I Add My Purchased Amazon Music to Windows Media Player for Playing?
A: Yes, you can. But you need to download your purchased music on your computer first. After that, you can start the Windows Media Player program. Hit on 'Organize' in the menu bar and choose 'Manage Libraries'. And then choose 'Add' to browse the downloaded Amazon Music purchases on your computer. Next, hit 'Include Folder' and confirm to add Amazon Music to Windows Media Player.
Q3: Can I Download Amazon Music Songs without Purchasing?
A: Yes. You can do that via the DRmare Amazon Music Converter. It allows you to download music from Amazon to computer without buying in advance. You can get Amazon Music songs download via the link address with this tool directly.
Part 5. Conclusion
So, now you learned tips on how to download music purchased on Amazon Music to phone and computer. And you know how to listen to music purchased on Amazon by the DRmare Amazon Music Converter. Just download and install it on your computer to start the Amazon Music trips without any issues.
Leave a Comment