Way to Extract Music from Napster
Q: Hi, I would like to download Napster music on my computer so that I could enjoy the music I like offline. Can I download Napster music free? Thanks for any advice.
As one of the most popular online music streaming websites, Napster allows users to play as much as music as you want instantly, anytime and anywhere. With a huge music library of more than 40 million songs in different genres, Napster has become a nice choice for people to enjoy music. However, like other paid music site, you need to subscribe to Napster premium account if you want to download music for offline listening.
For those people who want to get Napster music downloads, they are eager to know if there is a way to download Napster music free. Therefore, this post would like to show you how to extract music from Napster free.
Part 1. Best Music Downloader for Napster
In order to let you enjoy the high audio quality of Napster music after recording, here we would like to introduce DRmare Music Reorder for Napster for Windows to you. It is an all-around music recording software, which can automatically detect and record the music you are playing in the website or the music streaming services. And it can capture more than 1 Napster music tracks without interrupting with each other, which can save lots of your time if you have lots of songs to download. After recording, you could trim and edit the Napster songs as you want. With it, you can get the Napster music free and listen to them on other devices offline.
In the bellowing, you could click the "Download" button to download and install the free trial version of DRmare Program on your computer. Once finishing installation, please follow the guidance we show you in the next part to start to record Napster music.
Part 2. How to Extract Music from Napster
- Step 1Open DRmare Music Capture
- Now please double click the DRmare program icon on the desktop of your computer and launch it. And when you open it, you will see there are lots of programs are listed in the main interface. Then you need to browse and check whether the program you would like to use to enter to Napster is in the list. If not, you could drag it from your computer desktop to DRmare software. Or you can touch on the big "+" button in the interface to add it in.
- Step 2Select output audio format for Napster
- Before recording Napster music, you need to set the output audio format and other parameters for it first. Next, click the "Format" button at the bottom right of the interface and launch the setting mode. In the new window, you can see the format, channel, etc. In the format menu, you just need to select one of the audio formats for Napster music. If you want the recorded Napster songs become more wonderful, you can personize the parameters, such as codec, channel, bit rate and more.
- Step 3Play and record Napster songs
- When the setting is ready, then you can choose the target software, such as Google Chrome to access to Napster website, and find the songs you like to download for offline listening. If you find the song, then play it and the DRmare program will detect the song you play and start to record automatically. And you can see the real-time recording progress in the recording window.
- Step 4Edit the recorded Napster audio
- Once the recording is finished, then you can touch on the "Edit" button on the recorded audio tracks. In the editing mode, you can trim the song if you just want to keep a small clip of it and customize the ID3 tags according to your need.
- Step 5Keep Napster music
- Once you finished the editing, please don't forget to click "Save" button to save the recorded Napster music tracks on your computer. After that, you could locate them by touching the "Converted" button and then clicking "Search" icon. And then you could transfer Napster music to other devices for offline listening.
Part 3. The Verdict
Finally, under the help of DRmare Audio Recorder, you can easily extract music from Napster and get the music for offline listening. This streaming music recording software also can record the music from YouTube or other video websites. Using the DRmare program to capture Napster music is the best choice for Napster free members. However, if you are the premium members of Napster, you can directly download music tracks from Napster rather than using a third-party software to download music.
If you have any better way to record Napster music, please be free to write down at the comment area and let us know.