How to Rip Audiobook CD to MP3 [2020 Updated]
"How to convert audiobook CD to MP3? I have some audiobook CDs. But now, as CD player is gradually on its way out, I want to rip them to MP3. In this way, I can listen to audiobooks on my MP3 player. Is there any way to make it? Thanks."
In this article, we will offer best three audiobook ripper to help you convert and rip audiobook CD to MP3. Just read on the post and see how to make it with us.
Part 1. How to Rip Audiobook CD with DRmare Audiobook Converter
As for audiobooks CDs, we should know that some of them are with DRM protection. This prevents users from using the media files on other devices. Thus, we need to rip the DRM protection first and then convert audiobook CD to MP3.
DRmare Audiobook CD Ripper for Windows is one of the most popular tools developed for this scenario. It supports both DRM and non-DRM files. No matter what kind of audiobook discs you got, DRmare software will convert them within a few clicks.
Compared to other commercial tools, it has better output audio quality and more options. With it, you can convert audiobook to MP3 and other plain audio formats. And then listen to the files on any other devices without any limit.
DRmare Audiobook CD to MP3 Converter
- Rip DRM protection from Audible AA/AAX, iTunes M4B files, podcasts
- Convert digital audio files to MP3, AAC, M4A, M4B, WAV, FLAC and so on
- Support to split Audible files by chapter/time, change playback speed, volume, pitch
- Output high quality and a faster speed beyond your imagination
How to Rip Audiobooks from CD to MP3 via DRmare Audiobook Converter
Now, let's see how to convert CD to MP3 of audiobooks with DRmare Audiobook Converter. Let's go for it.
- Step 1Import audiobook CD to DRmare
- First, please insert the audiobook CD into your computer. Then double-click to open it and locate the audio files. Drag and drop the audiobook to the main screen of DRmare software. Or you can click the 'Add Files' button to browse the media files from your CD directly.
- Step 2Set output format for your CD
- DRmare offers many output formats. But the best one should be MP3, because it has high quality and universal compatibility. To rip audiobook CD to MP3, please simply click the format option menu. Then select the output format as the 'MP3'. Besides, you can follow the screen instruction to customize the codec, bit rate, volume, pitch, etc.
- Step 3Start to convert audiobook to MP3
- After that, you can click 'Convert' button to start to rip audiobook CD to MP3. With the batch converting technology, it will run faster yet the quality is 100% the same as original. After then, you can find the converted audiobook files in the 'Converted' button. Then can play the audiobook on your MP3 player or other devices with ease on the go.
Part 2. Rip Audiobook CD to MP3 through iTunes
iTunes is a free audiobook ripper. And it is the default and best media manager software for Mac computers. If you'd like to import your audiobook CDs to iTunes, you can follow the steps below.
Step 1. Launch iTunes from your computer > click 'File' > 'Add File to Library' and then locate your audio CD.
Step 2. Click 'Preferences' menu > go to 'General' tab.
Step 3. Click 'Import Settings' > choose 'MP3 Encoder' as output format.
Step 4. Choose the output audio quality as 'High Quality' and hit 'OK'.
Step 5. Touch on 'Audio CD' from the right-side bar to import an audio CD to your computer.
Step 6. Then hit on 'Import CD' button to add audio CD to iTunes. After then, your audiobook CD will be saved to MP3 successfully.
Part 3. Ripping Audio Books with Windows Media Player
Windows Media Player is another audiobook ripper to rip audiobook cd to MP3. Now, let's see how to rip audiobook to MP3 as below.
Step 1. Insert your audiobook CDs into the CD/DVD rom of your computer. Then you will see Windows Media Player popped up.
Step 2. Go to the 'Rip Settings' tab of the Windows Media Player and set the output format as MP3.
Step 3. Then touch on 'Rip CD' button to convert audiobook to MP3.
At last, you can rip audiobook CD to MP3 with Windows Media Player for listening directly.
Part 4. Final Thoughts
Digital media files do brought much convenience to us in our modern times. But if we have lots of digital audiobook CDs, we can convert audiobook CD to MP3 once we have a right audiobook ripper.
For DRM free audiobooks, you can use the free iTunes or Windows Media Player. But if you have Audible or iTunes audiobook CD, then go to DRmare Audiobook Converter. It not only supports more types of files but also has a lot of fantastic features. The trial version is totally free. To find out more details about it, why not download and try it out by yourself?