"How to rip audiobook from CD to MP3?" For those who have audiobook CDs, they want to rip audiobook to MP3 from CD. Then they can listen to audiobooks on some MP3 devices. But is there any best way to make it?
Yes, in this post, we will offer some audiobook ripper to help you rip audiobook CD to MP3. You can follow the detailed steps below and learn how to do that. Now, just keep on reading.
Part 1. How to Rip Audiobook CD to MP3 with DRmare Audiobook Converter
As for audiobooks CDs, we should know that some of them are with DRM protection. This prevents users from using the media files on other devices. Thus, we need to rip the DRM protection first and then convert audiobook CD to MP3.
DRmare Audiobook Ripper for Windows is one of the most popular tools developed for this scenario. It supports both DRM and non-DRM files. No matter what kind of audiobook discs you got, DRmare software will convert them within a few clicks.
Compared to other commercial tools, it has better output audio quality and more options. With it, you can convert and rip audiobook CD to MP3 and other plain audio formats. And then listen to the files on any other devices without any limit.
DRmare Audiobook CD to MP3 Converter
- Rip DRM protection from Audible AA/AAX, iTunes M4B files, Apple Music, etc.
- Convert audiobook CD to MP3, AAC, M4A, M4B, WAV, FLAC and so on
- Support to split Audible files by chapter/time, change playback speed, volume, pitch
- Output high quality and a faster speed beyond your imagination
How to Rip Audiobooks from CD to MP3 via DRmare Audiobook Converter
DRmare Audiobook Converter should be the best way to rip audiobook CD to MP3. Now, let's see how to convert audiobook CD to MP3 with this tool. Let's go for it.
- Step 1Import audiobook CD to DRmare
- First, download and install the DRmare Audiobook Converter to your computer. Then please insert the audiobook CD into your computer. Next, double-click to open it and locate the audio files. Then click the 'Add Files' button to browse the media files from your CD. And then choose the files you want to rip and convert to MP3 audio files.
- Step 2Set output format for your audiobook CD to MP3
- DRmare offers many output formats. But the best one should be MP3. MP3 has high quality and universal compatibility. To rip audiobook CD to MP3, please click the format option menu. Then select the output format as the 'MP3'. Besides, you can follow the screen instruction to customize the codec, bit rate, volume, pitch, etc.
- Step 3Start to convert audiobook CD to MP3
- After that, you can click 'Convert' button to start to rip audiobook CD to MP3. With the batch converting technology, it will run faster yet the quality is 100% the same as original. After then, you can find the converted audiobook files in the 'Converted' button. Then you can play the audiobook on your MP3 player or other devices with ease on the go.
Part 2. How to Rip Audiobooks from CD to MP3 through iTunes
iTunes is a free audiobook ripper. And it is the default and best media manager software for Mac computers. If you'd like to import your audiobook CDs to iTunes, you can follow the steps below.
Step 1. Launch iTunes from your computer > click 'File' > 'Add File to Library'. And then locate your audio CD.
Step 2. Click 'Preferences' menu > go to 'General' tab.
Step 3. Click 'Import Settings' > choose 'MP3 Encoder' as output format.
Step 4. Choose the output audio quality as 'High Quality' and hit 'OK'.
Step 5. Touch on 'Audio CD' from the right-sidebar to import an audio CD to your computer.
Step 6. Then hit on the 'Import CD' button to add audio CD to iTunes. After then, it will rip audiobook CD to MP3 for you.
Part 3. How to Rip Audiobook to MP3 from CD with Windows Media Player
Windows Media Player is another audiobook ripper to rip audiobook CD to MP3. Now, let's see how to rip audiobooks from CD to MP3 as below.
Step 1. Insert your audiobook CDs into the CD/DVD ROM of your computer. Then you will see Windows Media Player pop up.
Step 2. Go to the 'Rip Settings' tab of the Windows Media Player and set the output format as MP3.
Step 3. Then touch on 'Rip CD' button to convert audiobook CD to MP3.
At last, you can rip audiobook to MP3 from CD with Windows Media Player for listening directly.
Part 4. How to Rip Audiobooks from CD to MP3 by Foobar2000
To rip audiobook CD to MP3, you can also use Foobar2000 to do that. Here let's check how to use this tool to rip audiobook to MP3 from CD.
Step 1. Download the Foobar2000 program, install and then open it.
Step 2. Insert the CD into your computer.
Step 3. In Foobar2000, choose 'File' > 'Open audio CD' from the menu bar.
Step 4. Hit on 'Rip' button at the new window.
Step 5. Touch on the 'Proceed to Converter Setup Dialog' button. Then you can choose to rip audiobook CD to MP3.
Step 6. Once set, it will start to rip audio files for you from CD. Then you can get the output files on the target folder on your computer.
Part 5. Final Thoughts
To be honest, digital media files do bring much convenience to us in our modern times. But if we have lots of digital audiobook CDs, we can convert audiobook CD to MP3 once we have the right audiobook ripper.
For DRM-free audiobooks, you can use the free iTunes, Windows Media Player and Foobar2000. But if you have Audible or iTunes audiobook CD, then go to DRmare Audiobook Converter. It not only supports more types of files but also has a lot of fantastic features. It can convert both Apple Music, iTunes songs and other common audio files with original quality. Now, you can try its free trial version and test its preferences.