How to Play Audiobooks from Audible on Sony Walkman
"Does Sony Walkman work with Audible?" Sony Walkman is a famous audio player. And it has a fantastic audio streaming quality for any supported media files. When it comes to Sony Walkman Audible, here are two options for you. One is you can use Audible App on Android to make it. The other is to convert Audible books to plain audio files first.
Today, in this post, we will introduce these two ways for you in detail. Below you can follow the steps and learn how to make it. Then you can get and play Audible on Sony Walkman. Let's start now.
- Part 1. Does Sony Walkman Audible Work?
- Part 2. Best Audible to Sony Walkman Converter
- Part 3. Convert and Download Audible Books to Sony Walkman
- Part 4. Play Audible on Sony Walkman
- Part 5. Convert & Play Audible Books on Sony Walkman - Video Demo
- Part 6. Play Audible on Sony Walkman via Audible App
Part 1. What Are Sony Walkman Audible Compatible Audio Files
Here we will discuss the supported audio formats by Sony Walkman. In fact, Sony Walkman series can support a wide variety of audio formats. They include cassette, CD and other popular formats according to different Walkman devices. For Walkman MP3 player, it's compatible with MP3, AAC, WMA, and more.
For non-DRM audiobooks, you can connect your device and then move the audio files for use. While for DRM audiobooks, they can't be recognized by Sony Walkman. For example, Audible audiobooks are in AA/AAX formats. So, you can't get Sony Walkman and Audible to work directly.
Part 2. Get Sony Walkman Audible to Work - Best Tool
Audible audiobooks are encoded in AA/AAX format with built-in DRM copyright technology. From above, we know that Audible files are not compatible with Sony Walkman. And the only solution to play Audible audiobooks on Sony Walkman is to convert DRM AA/AAX audiobooks to Walkman supported audio formats. Now, let's get down to the detailed approach to play Audible on Sony Walkman.
Here we will meet the third-party Audible audiobook DRM removal software. It is DRmare Audible Audiobook Converter. It is an excellent DRM cracker to converting DRM AA/AAX Audible files. With this smart software, you can do three steps to remove DRM protection from Audible DRM books. Then you can convert Audible AA/AAX to MP3 with no efforts for Sony Walkman.
Besides, this tool allows you to adjust the audio quality, audio bit rate and more. And you can split audiobooks to small parts with it. Then you can get the Audible audiobooks to Sony Walkman or other devices for playing.
DRmare Audible to Sony Walkman Converter
Part 3. How to Download Audible Books to Sony Walkman
Before you purchase this software, you can download the free trial version of DRmare software. Then install it to your computer to test its performance. Now, you can refer to the detailed tutorial on how to get Sony Walkman Audible to work.
- Step 1Import Audible DRM audiobook files to DRmare
- Open DRmare Audio Converter. It is easy for you to add Audible protected audio files to it. Just touch the first "Add" button at the bottom-left corner of DRmare main interface. Audible library will show up automatically. Then you can choose your favorite audiobooks to DRmare.
- Step 2Set MP3 as the output format for Sony Walkman Audible
- Please click the "Format" option to open a new window. You can see the format list. Sony Walkman supports MP3, AAC, WMA, and others. You can choose MP3 as the output format. By the way, you can also set the playback options, like bit rate, sample rate, and more. Then, touch on the 'OK' button.
- Step 3Remove DRM and convert Audible for Sony Walkman
- Once set, you can start to launch the converting process by touching the "Convert" tab. The waiting time depends on how many Audible files you imported. When the converting process completes, you can locate DRM-free MP3 Audible files on default output folder.
Part 4. How to Play Audible on Sony Walkman
Now, unprotected Audible files are saved in destination folder on your computer. The last step to play Audible audiobooks on Sony Walkman is to sync these Audible books to Sony Walkman. You can use official transferor, Media Go or Windows Media Player to make it. Or you can move Audible books to Sony Walkman via a USB cable. Here are the detailed steps for you.
Method 1. Move Audible Audiobooks to Sony Walkman by Windows Media Player
Step 1. Use USB cable to connect the computer with Sony Walkman.
Step 2. Launch Windows Media Player from your desktop. Please choose the Music icon from the left-side item column.
Step 3. Import unprotected Audible audiobooks to Windows Media Player music folder.
Step 4. Touch the Sync option to choose favorite files that you’d like to convert to Sony Walkman.
A few minutes later, you can enjoy and play Audible on Sony Walkman without limit.
Method 2. Put Audible Audiobooks on Sony Walkman via USB Cable
Here is an easy way for you to get Sony Walkman Audible play.
Step 1. Just connect your Sony Walkman to your computer by a USB cable.
Step 2. Find the converted Audible books files from your computer.
Step 3. Copy and paste the audio files to the target folder in Sony Walkman on your computer.
Part 5. How to Play Audible Books on Sony Walkman - Video Tutorial
Now the following video tutorial will guide you to play Audible on Sony Walkman. Follow it to remove DRM from Audible AA/AAX books and play on Sony Walkman step-by-step.
Part 6. How to Use Sony Walkman Audible by Audible App on Android
Audible provides an Audible for Android app for users to enjoy audiobooks via WiFi without any issue. For users who use Android OS, you can play Audible on Sony Walkman by the Audible app. Below is the guide for you.
Step 1. Download and install the Audible App at Google Play Store on your Android phone.
Step 2. Find and listen to Audible books online. Or, you can download Audible audiobooks to Sony Walkman for offline playing.
Note: Only work for Sony Walkman with Android OS.
In a word, above are the ways for you to get Sony Walkman to work. But the best way is to use DRmare Audio Converter in Part 2. With it, you can enjoy Audible audiobooks on any device without any limit.