Q: "I have purchased an iPad for learning at home. I like to learn English and other languages on the devices. The Audible audiobooks are good for me to fulfill my time. I wonder do you have any method to use Audible audiobooks on iPad?"
iPad enables users to get music, videos, audiobooks on it. It's convenient for learners to play media files. Also, you can send emails, browse the web or take photos. All of the function is well-designed for you to study or relax. For playing Audible audiobooks on iPad, here we will offer you two ways. Go on reading the following parts.
Part 1. Get Audible Audiobooks on iPad - Easy to Do It
It's surprising that you can directly find Audible audiobooks on iPad as the iPad supports the Audible app. So you just need to log in to your account to access the audiobooks. Please make sure that there is a good network connection while using the iPad. You are provided the guide to get the Audible books below.
1. Launch the Audible app on iPad and sign in it with your account.
2. Select "My Library" on the bottom > "Cloud" from the library.
3. Click the title that you like to play. At last, the iPad will stream the Audible audiobooks for you.
Now you can control the chapter navigation, sleep mode, narration speed, bookmarking and other features on your iPad. What's more, you are able to share what you are listening to with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.
Part 2. Listen to Audible Audiobooks on iPad - Alternative Way
From the above, you can see that it's available to put Audible audiobooks on iPad. But when you are in an environment without Wi-Fi or you want to play Audible audiobooks offline, you might as well use the DRmare Audio Converter. The DRmare software is powerful to convert Audible AA/ AAX to MP3 or other common formats.
As the original Audible audiobooks are not compatible with the music player in iPad, it's necessary to use the DRmare program to convert the format. Then you are allowed to play audiobooks on iPad with the built-in music player. Actually, apart from the iPad, you can also transfer the audiobooks to other players like MP3 players for offline listening.
The files of the converted audiobooks are of no quality loss. You can keep them permanently on your own devices. Another shining point of the DRmare tool is that you are inspired to customize the output parameters of the Audible books.
DRmare Audio Converter
Let's have a look at how to transfer audiobooks from Audible to iPad. Five steps need to be taken.
- Step 1Upload Audible audiobooks to DRmare
- Run the DRmare Audio Converter on your computer. When the iTunes app opens, drag the audiobooks from the library to the conversion window. Or you can add them to it directly. You just need to click the button "Add Files" on the left of the window.
- Step 2Make Output Settings of Audible Audiobooks
- Hit the first icon on the right of the bottom to set the format. Six formats for you to choose - MP3, FLAC, AAC, WAV, M4A and M4B. Moreover, for better audio quality, you are inspired to reset the channel, codec, bit rate and sample rate.
- Step 3Convert Audible audiobooks
- Tap on the "Convert" icon to start the conversion between iPad and audiobooks. You can download and play Audible audiobooks on your computer. Touch the "Edit" button on the converted file, you can edit the ID3 tags like title, group. Genre, etc.
- Step 4 Put audiobooks on iPad
With all the converted files on your computer, you can move them to your iPad with the two methods.
1. Transfer the audible audiobooks to the iTunes window directly.
2.Open iTunes. Click the "File" > "Add to Library" option. Choose the audiobook folder and load the files to it.
Now you can use the audible audiobooks on iPad for your study or entertainment with ease.
More Tips: Amazing Audible audiobooks for you
It's exciting to freely explore the amazing audio world with your iPad. There are some audiobooks from Audible that are worth recommending to you. You can choose the best audiobook for iPad.
1. Learn New Languages for Beginners
This audiobook is helpful for you to learn Spanish, French, and Italian Effortlessly. The methods in it are proven well. You can study the vocabulary, grammar lessons and join the practice activities.
2. The Adventure Collection
There are five stories in this audiobook - Treasure Island, The Jungle Book, Gulliver's Travels, White Fang and The Merry Adventures of Robin. You will be inspired by the extraordinary heroism and exceptional courage in the tales.
3. Lost in Shangri-La
It's a true story of survival and shows you the most incredible rescue mission of World War II. On May 13, 1945, 24 American servicemen and WACs went on the sightseeing trip over "Shangri-La," in a plane. But the plane crashed and an unforgettable battle for survival came.
4. Street Smarts
Wall Street legend Jim Rogers here offers you his investing insights and economic, political, and social analysis, drawing on lessons from his lifetime in the markets. You will know how the world works and what the trends are in the future.