Baby Driver is the soundtrack album to the 2017 action film of the same name. It is composed by various artists including Blur, Sky Ferreira, Queen and Golden Earring. The same titled song Baby Driver is from Simon & Garfunkel album.
Although this album is released for a long time, it is still hot in any streaming websites like YouTube, Spotify for its best rock melody. Especially when the writer and director Edgar Wright teases "Baby Driver 2" potentially happening soon in the 2018 anniversary. The soundtrack won the best soundtrack award at the 23rd Empire Awards.
Do you want to download this great album? Here are the top 2 best ways.
View also: Download A Star Is Born Soundtrack
Part 1. Record Baby Driver Songs from YouTube for Free
YouTube offers most items for free such as the Baby Driver movie trailer, soundtracks. Just open your browser to go to YouTube official website and search the album to listen to it directly. It contains 30 songs in total such as Let's Go Away for Awhile, Early in the Morning, B-A-B-Y, Bellbottoms, Every Little Bit Hurts, Brighton Rock, Nowhere to Run and so on.
There is not an official way to download media files from YouTube. But you can capture the songs for free anyway. All you need is a free streaming audio recorder.
Audacity is perhaps the best one you can get online. It is an open-source cross-platform software, you can download and install it to your Windows/Mac/Linux computers. Then you can follow the steps to record soundtrack from Baby Driver. It supports the output files WAV, AIFF, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, MP2, MP3.
Step 1. Launch Audacity freeware and play Baby Driver album from YouTube on your browser.
Step 2. Click the red "Record" button, the Audacity comes to life and display the recording song on the timeline in real time.
Step 3. Click "Stop" button to finish recording when your song ends.
Step 4. You can edit the recorded song such as trimming the unwanted parts out and add some audio effect if you want.
Step 5. Click "File" > "Export" > "Export Audio" to output the song as MP3 offline on your local folder.
Part 2. Download Baby Driver Soundtrack from Spotify
Besides YouTube, the Baby Driver album is also available on Spotify music platform. You can stream the full tracks for free online. But if you'd like to download the songs for offline listening such as when you are doing exercise or on a plane, you have to subscribe to the Spotify premium subscription. Then it will be a breeze to download any tracks.
Step 1. Search and locate the Baby Driver playlist from your computer, iPhone, Android phones and so on.
Step 2. Switch the toggle button "Download“ on directly.
Don't want to pay for the premium? No problem. You can also refer to this alternative solution.
DRmare Streaming Music Downloader for Windows/Mac is an magnificent tool. It supports to batch capture any songs from Spotify to your local computer without premium and convert the original Ogg Vorbis files to new formats MP3, M4B, M4A, FLAC, WAV, AAC. In theory, you can get all albums for free besides the Baby Driver Soundtrack album.
Best Tool to Download Spotify Music
- 5X converting speed, lossless output quality which you can't find on freeware
- Batch download all Spotify tracks, playlists automatically, save your precious time
- Remove DRM protection so that you can copy the songs to any portable devices
- One stop solution to backup any albums without the need of paying, save your money
- Step 1Locate and import Baby Driver album
- Launch DRmare software, the Spotify desktop app will be started as well. You can search and locate the Baby Driver album from Spotify and then drag it to the main screen of DRmare.
- Step 2Customize the output songs
- To make it easier for you to listen to the songs anywhere, we'd highly recommend you to select the MP3 format for its universal compatibility. Besides, MP3 has a small size, you don't need to worry about the space it takes up when you backup the songs.
- Step 3Convert Baby Driver playlist
- At last, you can click "Convert" to start downloading all the Baby Driver soundtrack album offline for free. When it is done, you can transfer Spotify downloads to your MP3 player, mobile devices for playback.