How to Download Music from Spotify to iPhone X
"I have downloaded and install the Spotify app on my latest iPhone X with iOS 11. When I tried to play one song I want, I just can't find the option to do that and I can't skip any songs except shuffle play them one by one. Anyone can tell me how to fix it?"
iPhone X is the latest and most innovative model phone developed by Apple. It was released together with iPhone 8 and 8 Plus. The "X" pronounced "ten" which marks the iPhone series' tenth anniversary. iPhone X has most powerful hardware configurations ever created such Face ID, A11 Bionic system-on-chip, dual wide-angle back cameras with 12-megapixel, Qi-standard wireless charging, Super Retina display with true tone technology which supports both Dolby Vision and HDR 10 and was found only on the iPad Pro before. Do you enjoy listening Spotify songs on iPhone? Here I will offer the best guide on solving the Spotify not working issue and how to use Spotify on iPhone.
View also: How to Set Spotify Music as iPhone Ringtone
Part 1. How to Download Spotify on iPhone X
When wandering from some forums like Apple/Spotify communities, I found that many users complaining the shuffle playback available only as well as other issue like Spotify stops playing when screen is off on iPhone. Well, for the first issue, it is a limitation of the free account. You just need to subscribe to the Spotify premium membership and you will be able to search to play and skip any songs.. As for the latter one, it could be caused by that the app you downloaded is not compatible, you may follow the steps to reinstall it.
Step 1. On the home screen, tap and hold the Spotify app icon until it shakes.
Step 2. Press the "X" sign to delete it directly. In order to clear any traces, you can also restart your iPhone X.
Step 3. Open the "Apple Store" to search and reinstall Spotify Music app by following the screen instruction.
Step 4. After that, you should be able to open Spotify to shuffle play songs smoothly.
If you have already have the Spotify premium account, you can even switch the "Download" button to the right of an album or playlist on the Spotify iOS app, a downward arrow icon indicates the download is complete. Usually the music quality is set to "Normal" by default. To get best audio quality, you can also follow the steps.
Step 1. Open Spotify app on your iPhone.
Step 2. Go to "Your Library" at the bottom of the screen.
Step 3. Click "Settings" icon and select "Music Quality", you will see three options "Normal", "High", "Extreme", you can change it to "High" or "Extreme" to get better music quality.
Part 2. How to Get Spotify Premium on iPhone for Free
Spotify is great music to enjoy when you are lying on the sofa at home or struck at work in the office. But surely you might like to listen to Spotify on the go too when you are taking a plane, waiting a bus or on the commute between home and office. Spotify Premium enables you to download any songs for offline listening. This means it won't consume any cellular data of your iPhone and you don't need to worry not having an infinite data plan.
The premium subscription costs about $10 monthly. This is not bad for any Spotify regular listeners who changes the music taste time from time. But if you only stick to some favorite songs, here is another option to get Spotify songs for free on iPhone. DRmare Spotify to iPhone Converter for Mac/Windows is combined with the latest and most advanced audio decryption technology. With it you can save the Spotify songs with up the 360Kbps bit rate which is same to the original ones from Spotify.
DRmare Spotify Music Grabber for Windows/Mac
- Keep original ID 3 tags, meta data, enhance the bit rate to 320Kbps
- Remove DRM protection from Spotify for free with up to 5X converting speed
- Convert Spotify songs to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A, M4B for iPhone, Android
- Lifetime free update, 24/7 technical support and 60 days money back guarantee
With only a few steps, you will download the Spotify songs as common audio files such as MP3, M4A offline. In this way, it will save you a bunch of annual subscription fees as well as ditch any playback issues.
- Step 1Add the Spotify playlist link
- Launch DRmare software, Spotify app will be launched automatically. Then simply drag and drop any playlists, artists, songs, radio to the main screen of DRmare music downloader.
- Step 2Customize output songs for iPhone
- MP3 is an universal format while M4A is a default music format from Apple iTunes store. Both work perfectly with iOS devices such as iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch and are highly recommended. If you'd enjoy lossless format, you can also choose WAV or FLAC. Just click the software top menu and then choose "Preferences", it will popup the window for you to change the format etc.
- Step 3Download Spotify music offline for free
- At last, you can one click the "Convert" button to save the files to the "converted folder", you can change this folder too if you want. Once it is done, you can find all the audio files on your local computer hard drive. And you can cancel the subscription from Spotify after that.
Part 3. How to transfer Spotify Songs to iPhone X
Congratulations, you are only 1 step away to enjoy the Spotify premium songs. Please just transfer Spotify songs to iTunes and use the iTunes to sync all the music files to your iPhone.
# 1. Open iTunes on your computer and then connect your iPhone X to the computer via the original lighting cable.
# 2. When it is connected, you will see the device icon on the top of the iTunes main screen and you can click it to open the device management window.
# 3. It should show you all the music, video, books files which can be synced to your iPhone. You can either choose automatic sync or manually sync. Here I'd suggest you pick up the songs which you have just added and click "Sync" to manually import the Spotify music to iPhone.
Does this tips help you out? Or do you still find any questions which we didn't answer clearly? Just let's know your thoughts on the comments below.