- Download Spotify songs, albums, playlists without Spotify premium
- Batch loading Spotify songs and converting at up to 5X speed
- Convert Spotify music to MP3, AAC, M4A and other formats
- Play converted Spotify files on Nintendo Switch and Switch Lite
Q: "Can you get Spotify on Switch? I am wondering if the Switch has a function that allows streaming my own music in the games I play. I have created a game playlist on Spotify so that I can listen to it while playing games. I can let the Spotify app run on the background while playing Xbox and PS4, but not Switch. The custom soundtrack is very important for me, but I found no info about it or anyone else mentioned this."
If you have the same doubt on this issue, well, you are not alone. Nintendo and Spotify fans have asked for the Switch Spotify integration in the past 3 years. The discussion of the dedicated app was posted on Spotify Community just after the Switch released. Spotify responded to it with an ambiguous reply. But so far there is no news that Spotify will release an integration with Nintendo Switch.
But don't be upset. In this article, I would like to share my latest findings on how to play Spotify on Switch and Switch Lite. Just continue reading to find the answer.
It is known that Spotify Music is only playable in the Spotify app or the customized Spotify app, even the Spotify premium members are no exception. But this situation will totally change with the help of DRmare Music Converter for Spotify.
This dedicated Spotify converter well works for converting Spotify music, albums, playlists to MP3, AAC, M4A, M4B, FLAC, WAV and then downloading Spotify audios to unlimited files. The converted Spotify songs keep 100% original quality and metadata, which sounds no different from the raw tracks.
With the support of the DRmare Spotify Music Converter, it is quite simple to transfer Spotify tracks to Nintendo Switch, Switch Lite, or any third-party devices without an authorized Spotify app.
Now let's have a quick look at how to download and play Spotify music on Switch.
1. Insert the microSD card of your Switch into the card reader of the computer.
2. Turn to "This PC / My Computer / Computer" on the computer.
3. Choose the SD card in the list of drives to open it.
4. Open the 'Converted' folder then copy and paste it to your microSD card.
5. Insert the microSD card into your Switch.
6. On the HOME Menu, tap the "Nintendo 3DS Sound" icon and choose "Open".
7. Select the 'Converted' folder on the lower screen and click "Open".
8. Tap the one you want to listen to and click "Play" to start playing.
This simple sheet lists the difference between Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch Lite. Check it and choose the most suitable one for you.
|Nintendo Switch||Switch Lite|
|Processor||NVIDIA Custom Tegra processor||NVIDIA Custom Tegra processor|
|Screen||6.2-inch (1280 x 720) LCD Screen||5.5" (1280 x 720) LCD Screen|
|Battery Life||2017 Switch: 2.5 - 6.5 hours | Mid-2019 Switch: 4.5 - 9 hours||3 - 7 hours|
|Weight||14.1 ounces||9.8 ounces|
|Dimensions||9.4 x 4 x 0.6 inches||8.2 x 3.6 x 0.6 inches|
|Games||All Switch Games||Switch games that support Handheld Mode|
|Colors||Gray or Red and Blue Joy-Cons; multiple options available||Yellow, gray, turquoise, plus Pokemon Sword and Shield editions|