"Does Nuvo Player Spotify work?" Yes. Now, Nuvo Player Portfolio can support music streaming from Spotify, Pandora, Tunein, Rhapsody, Last.fm and SiriusXM. The Nuvo Player Portfolio is an excellent home audio system. It can stream HiFi audio anywhere in your home. Besides, with the Nuvo Player app, you can easily control your Nuvo Player Portfolio on your mobile devices.
Here in this article, we will guide you on how to play Spotify on Nuvo Player in two ways. One is via the Spotify premium account, the other is without the Spotify premium account. Now, let's check out the detail below.
- Part 1. Play Spotify Music on Nuvo Player with Premium
- Part 2. Play Spotify on Nuvo Player without Premium
- Part 3. In Conclusion
Part 1. How to Play Spotify Music on Nuvo Player with Premium
Though Nuvo Player Spotify is integrated, it requires a Spotify premium account to play Spotify on Nuvo Player. Besides, you need to have the Nuvo Player app and Spotify app on your mobile device. If you are a Spotify premium subscriber and have all the things done, then you can check out the steps below on how to add Spotify to Nuvo Player and enjoy Spotify music.
Step 1. Launch the Nuvo Player app on your mobile device.
Step 2. Click on the 'Settings' icon on the Nuvo Player app.
Step 3. Choose the 'Music Services' option. And then select the 'Add service' button.
Step 4. Select Spotify as the target service. Then you need to sign in to your Spotify premium account.
Step 5. At last, you can start to choose and play Spotify music on Nuvo Player.
Part 2. How to Play Spotify on Nuvo Player without Premium
With a Spotify premium account, you can follow the steps above to get Nuvo Player Spotify to work with ease. While if you use a Spotify free account, then you can't make it via the way in Part 1. Besides, some users face the issue that Nuvo Spotify not connecting sometimes. So, here in this section, we will introduce the best method for both Spotify free and premium users to play Spotify music on Nuvo Player. To do that, you need a third-party tool. That's because Spotify songs are protected and you can't use them on other platforms like Nuvo Player, etc. directly.
So here let's meet the DRmare Spotify Music Converter. This tool can rip the protection on Spotify songs and save them as common audio files on the computer. It can help convert music from Spotify to MP3, AAC and more plain audio formats for use on different players and devices.
In addition, it can keep the original audio quality of Spotify music tracks after the conversion. Also, with this program, you can edit and change the output audio parameters like bit rate, sample rate and more for your Spotify music files. Once finished the conversion, you can get the common Spotify audio files. And then you can add and play Spotify music on Nuvo Player without Spotify premium.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
- Bypass limitation from Spotify music files with ease
- Download Spotify playlist to MP3, FLAC and more
- Save full metadata and high-quality Spotify songs
- Support to use Nuvo Player Spotify offline anytime
How to Download and Convert Spotify for Nuvo Player
Now, you can refer to the steps below to see how to convert Spotify music for Nuvo Player via DRmare Spotify Music Converter. At the same time, you need to download and install this DRmare tool on your computer. Also, you need to install the official Spotify app on your desktop.
- Step 1Load music from Spotify to DRmare Music Converter
- Open the DRmare Music Converter tool from your computer. It will display the main screen. Also, you will notice that the Spotify music app is also shown. Next, head to the Spotify app to search for the tracks you like to convert for Nuvo Player. Then drag them to DRmare Music Converter main window one by one. Or, you can copy its link address and put the link to the search box on DRmare tool. At last, click on the plus icon to get the song tracks into the DRmare main screen.
- Step 2Set output format for Spotify on Nuvo Player
- This step is to help you reset the output audio parameters for Spotify music on Nuvo Player. For the output format, MP3 is the default format in the DRmare Music Converter. If you want to change the audio format and other audio parameters, then you can find the Preferences option to open the Preferences window. And then you can find the place to adjust output audio parameters for your Spotify music tracks.
- Step 3Convert Spotify for Nuvo Player
- Locate the 'Convert' button on DRmare Music Converter and press it. Then it will start to download and convert music from Spotify for Nuvo Player supported audio files. After a while, you can click on the 'history' icon to check the converted Spotify songs on DRmare program. You can also locate them in the target folder on your computer.
- Step 4How to add Spotify to Nuvo Player
- Now, you can connect your mobile devices that have the Nuvo Player app to your computer. Then transfer the converted Spotify music files to your device. Once synced, then you can enjoy Spotify music on Nuvo Player without Spotify premium.
Part 3. In Conclusion
No matter you are a Spotify free or premium user, you can get Nuvo Player Spotify to work by following the guide in this post. If you are a Spotify premium user, you can follow the steps in Part 1 to play Spotify on Nuvo Player. Yet, if you don't subscribe to Spotify premium, you can go to the tutorial in Part 2 to enjoy Spotify music on Nuvo Player without any limit. That will require you to use the DRmare Spotify Music Converter. And with this tool, you can gain the local Spotify music files and you can listen to Spotify music offline anywhere.
Leave a Comment