Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus has been released on Feb 11th, 2020. Compared with the last generation, Galaxy Buds+ upgrades many existing functions and the appearance, offering multiple colors to catch customers' attention. Except for that, Galaxy Bud Plus now is available to directly listen to Spotify music. Users can have quick access to the Spotify player and start playing music from where it stops. Just by a simple press and hold on the Buds+.
In this article, I am going to show you the details of how to play Spotify music with Galaxy Buds Plus directly. Also, introduce you to an all-rounded method to break the limits of the former method. The latter solution is also suitable for listening to Spotify songs with the predecessor Galaxy Buds.
Part 1. How to Play Spotify with Galaxy Buds Plus: Premium Only
It is very simple to listen to Spotify playlists with Galaxy Buds directly, as long as you have Spotify premium. Subscribers just need to put on the earbuds and long-press it to continue playing from where it pauses. If you don't play anything before, the intelligent program will search for some tracks, which it thinks you may like. Then play them for you through the Galaxy Buds Plus. If you don't like it, just press the earbud again to skip to the next recommended song.
Furthermore, if you are using a Samsung phone, it is very easy to share your favorite Spotify track with others. There is a specific keyboard that can auto-generate the link of Spotify streams. You can simply click it to copy the URL and share it with friends.
Part 2. How to Listen to Spotify with Galaxy Buds Plus: No Limits
This method is applied to both Spotify free users and premium members. To listen to Spotify songs offline with Galaxy Buds Plus, you have to download music from the Spotify app. However, the offline mode is also only available to the premium subscribers.
To break through these obstacles, it is important to find a reliable partner. Here, DRmare Spotify Music Converter is the most trustworthy one. This smart tool is a proprietary Spotify downloader and converter, which can convert Spotify tracks, playlists, albums and download them as local music files with completed original quality and raw ID3 tags.
Apart from that, the pre-installed converting technology supports you to reset the output quality and output formats, including MP3, AAC, M4A, WAV, FLAC, M4B and so on. You can choose any of them to fit your Galaxy Buds.
DRmare Music Spotify Converter
Before you check the details of the conversion, please note these two tips.
1. The downloaded Spotify music files are for personal use. Any piracy or distribution is not allowed.
2. The default converting speed could be varied, depending on the computer configuration and the network speed. The 5X speed is the upper limit in most circumstances.
- Step 1Import Spotify songs and playlists to DRmare
- Install DRmare and the Spotify desktop app on your computer. Open DRmare only, the Spotify app will automatically open. After logging into your Spotify account, please search for your favorite song or the playlist. Then just drag and drop it from Spotify to DRmare's interface. Or you can copy and paste the link to the search bar in DRmare. The upper limit of once conversion is 100. If your playlist contains over 100 tracks, please manually order them to several lists.
- Step 2Edit the output quality and formats for Galaxy Buds+
- If you are Windows users, please find the upper menu list in DRmare. Then choose the menu icon to open the "Preferences" and the "Convert" window. If you are Mac users, please go to Mac's menu and open "DRmare Spotify Music Converter". Then follow the same track to open the "Convert". In the setting window, you can customize the output settings for Galaxy Buds Plus. Here is a suggestion, please choose the output format to MP3, bitrate to 320kbps and sample rate to 48000 Hz.
- Step 3Download and convert music from Spotify to Galaxy Buds+
- Click the"Convert" icon on the right bottom of the DRmare. After the converting phase is over, please follow the on-screen tips to open the "Converted" catalog. These Spotify songs are playable offline with Galaxy Buds+. Simply sync these local Spotify audios to your phone via Bluetooth or USB. Now enjoy your loved Spotify songs offline with Galaxy Buds.
Read More: What Are the Differences Among Galaxy Buds, Galaxy Buds+ and Other Products?
If you are considering which brand of wireless earbuds is more suitable for you, you can check this simple table to see the hottest selections.