How to Play Music from Spotify on AirPods
"I just won an AirPods. Recently I used it to play music from Spotify. But when I opened Spotify app and linked it to my AirPods, the Spotify app stopped working - it froze. As a result, I couldn't get AirPods Spotify work finally. Thus, I'm here to ask for help."
Today, in this post, we will show you how to fix the issue between Spotify and AirPods. And we will introduce a practical way for you to play Spotify on AirPods with ease. Let's move on.
Part 1. How to Fix AirPods Spotify Freezing Issue - Two Ways
When meeting the issue that Spotify app freezes with AirPods, then you could try the following two ways.
Way 1. Uninstall and Install the Spotify App on iPhone or iPad
For having trouble in connecting Spotify to AirPods, the first and the easiest way is to uninstall the Spotify app on your iPhone or iPad. And then you need to re-install the Spotify app on your device. Next, try to connect AirPods to Spotify again to see whether it can work.
If this way doesn't work, then you could try the second solution as below.
Way 2. Re-connect AirPods on Your iPhone
Step 1. Go to the 'Settings' on your iPhone.
Step 2. Click on the 'Bluetooth' and turn it on.
Step 3. Choose and connect AirPods.
Step 4. Touch on the 'info' icon next to the name of your AirPods.
Step 5. Choose 'Forget This Device' > 'Forget Device'.
Step 6. Restart your iPhone.
Step 7. Re-connect your AirPods with your iPhone.
Step 8. Launch the Spotify app and try to play some music.
Part 2. Best Tool to Play Spotify on AirPods
For the two methods above, maybe some of you thinks it is quite complicated and want to seek more convenient solution. Here you are. In this post, we will show the way on how to play Spotify with AirPods offline with ease.
In order to make it, you just need to use the DRmare Spotify Music Converter. It is a powerful tool that can convert Spotify music as local files without Spotify premium. And it can convert all Spotify audio tracks as plain audio files, like MP3, etc.
Besides, it can transcode the Spotify songs in batch with a fast speed and keep original audio quality. And then you can save the Spotify songs on your device for using. You can play music from Spotify on AirPods offline without Spotify app.
- Step 1Copy Spotify songs to DRmare
- Set up DRmare Spotify Music Converter on your PC or Mac. Then open it and the Spotify app will open along with it. Next, you can start to import Spotify songs to DRmare program. Here are two ways for you. One is you can drag & drop Spotify tracks you like to DRmare main interface directly. The other is you can copy the link of Spotify songs > paste the links to DRmare search bar > click '+' button. After then, the DRmare will load the Spotify audio files for you. And you can see them at the main window.
- Step 2Choose a compatible Spotify format for AirPods
- To play Spotify on AirPods, the output format you could set is MP3 as it can be supported widely. Just hit the menu bar > 'Preferences' > 'Convert' option to begin to reset the audio format. In addition, please don't forget to set other audio parameters for Spotify AirPods, like bit rate, sample rate, etc.
- Step 3Download Spotify for AirPods
- Now, you can hit on the 'Convert' button to activate the conversion process. It won't take you much time to finish the conversion. After then, please find them at the target folder of your computer from the 'Converted' button on DRmare program. Then you can play Spotify on AirPods offline with ease.
Extra Tip: How to Pair AirPods with Mac
For AirPods users, you may know how to connect your AirPods with your iPhone and Apple Watch. If you want to pair AirPods with your Mac, then you could follow the steps as below.
Step 1. Click on the Apple icon from the top-left of your Mac's screen.
Step 2. Select 'System Preferences'.
Step 3. Set up and turn on the Bluetooth.
Step 4. Place both AirPods in the case and open the lid.
Step 5. Press and hold the white button on the pack till the light turns white.
Step 6. Choose the AirPods from the Bluetooth list on your Mac and then click 'Connect'.
Note: This tutorial is available for users who have AirPods (2nd generation) and Mac with MacOS Mojave 10.14.4 or above.
Besides, if you also want to connect AirPods to other devices, you could follow this tutorial as the steps is quite similar.