How to Use Spotify on Samsung Galaxy Watch
"Can I use Spotify on Samsung Galaxy Watch? I received a new one as my birthday gift. And when I tried to play my loved Spotify playlists, unluckily, I can't find Spotify on Galaxy Watch. Any advice is welcome."
Spotify has been Samsung's preferred music partner since 2018. You can find a close cooperative relationship between them from the customized Spotify integrations on millions of Samsung devices. The preinstalled Spotify app on Galaxy Watch, Galaxy Gear, Galaxy Buds, etc. offer different ways for users to play and share music from Spotify.
In today's post, you will get an ultimate guide on playing Spotify on Samsung Galaxy Watch, including how to install Spotify on Galaxy Watch and solve the problem of "cannot log into Spotify on Galaxy Watch".
Part 1. How to Install Spotify on Galaxy Watch
Before to start the installation, please check the version of your Galaxy Watch: iPhone 5 and above on iOS 9.0 and above. Or Android 5.0 and above with 1.5GB RAM at least.
Now take a quick browse at the simple step to install Spotify on Galaxy Watch.
Step 1. On the home screen of your watch, open "Apps".
Step 2. Choose "Galaxy Apps".
Step 3. Search for "Spotify" and click "Install".
Now you can control your Spotify music playback from the Galaxy Watch, including play/pause/skip the track, shuffle and repeat the song, access and play songs from Library/Browse/Recently Played, and so forth.
If you have Spotify Premium, you can also download music in Spotify for offline playing
Step 1. Disconnect Galaxy watch from your phone.
Step 2. In the watch's settings, make certain that it has connected to WiFi.
Step 3. Tap the Spotify icon on the watch.
Step 4. Open the settings page and choose "Playback" > "Stream on WiFi".
Step 5. Select any playlist and then tap "Download".
Now You can play this downloaded playlist without Bluetooth or internet connection.
Part 2. How to Download Spotify on Samsung Galaxy
Other than downloading Spotify music, Spotify Premium can also use the Spotify app on Galaxy Watch as a remote. Then play Spotify tracks on other devices via Spotify Connect. Besides, the sound quality is much better than what Spotify free users hear.
But cannot connect to Spotify on your phone Galaxy Watch? You can also use DRmare Spotify Music Converter to get the advanced features. Dedicated to Spotify Music, this professional software focuses on downloading Spotify songs, albums, playlists for listening offline, no matter using Spotify free or Spotify premium. The downloading Spotify songs can be converted to MP3, AAC, M4A, M4B, FLAC, WAV, etc. without losing any original quality.
That is to say, with the help of the DRmare Spotify Music Converter, you can download Spotify songs on Samsung Galaxy Watch for offline listening. Also, enjoy the most authentic music quality like a Spotify Premium user.
Part 3. How to Put Spotify on Samsung Galaxy Watch: Step by Step
Getting interested in how to use this magic program? In this section, I will post the detailed steps on how to stream Spotify on Galaxy Watch. Why not take a look at it by the way?
- Step 1Install DRmare Spotify Music Converter
- Download and open the DRmare tool on your computer. On DRmare's interface, click the menu icon > "Buy" to get the exclusive license code. It can help to unlock all the advanced functions of DRmare. Then choose "Register" to type in your code. Now turn to the auto-opened Spotify app and log into your Spotify account. Choose any playlist in Spotify. Then copy the link of it and paste it to the search bar on DRmare. Finally, hit the '+' icon beside.
- Step 2Edit the sound settings for Samsung Galaxy Watch
- On DRmare's main page, open the menu icon > 'Preferences' > 'Convert'. Then you will see the output audio settings. If you want to keep the same quality as original Spotify songs, just select the output format to MP3, bit rate to 320 kbps, and sample rate 48000 Hz. And click 'Save' to maintain the new parameters.
- Step 3Download Spotify tracks for Samsung Galaxy Watch
- On DRmare's main window, tap the 'Convert' bar from the bottom right side. The converter will start downloading and converting all added Spotify music files. When all the tasks are finished, please tap the 'History' icon to locate the Spotify MP3 files on the local 'Converted' folder.
- Step 4Import Spotify music to Samsung Galaxy Watch
- Stream the local Spotify songs to your phone via the Bluetooth connection. Then make sure your Galaxy Watch is connected to the phone. Open the Galaxy Wearable app. On the Home tab of this app, find and tap "Add content to your watch" > "Add tracks". After that, choose the songs you want and click "Done" to import them to the watch. You can now open the "Music" on the Galaxy Watch to play the added Spotify tracks.