iCloud is a cloud computing and cloud storage service from Apple Inc., which is the best place to keep all your stuff safe. You can keep photos, notes, music, or files up to date and access them whenever you need them. Then why not using the best in the race of new and advanced cloud services apps. Likewise, we all use Spotify to listen to our favorite music tracks, playlists, albums, and radio. Then what about storing your Spotify music on iCloud and sharing it with your loved ones?
iCloud provides the best storage solution to someone who is all-in-all with Apple with 5GB of iCloud storage with the free account. To make your life easier, enjoy Spotify on iCloud with the help of DRmare Music Converter. It allows you to download 50 million Spotify songs, playlists, albums, podcasts, and audiobooks in any of the formats so that you can add in iCloud and enjoy them on the move. Here's how you can do all the stuff.
Part 1. Best Tool to Get Spotify Playlist on iCloud
Spotify is the best and most used music streaming app which allows millions of songs within Spotify itself. They are protected with DRM so that you can't access without the platform. We have introduced you DRmare Music Converter, which allows you to remove the DRM protection from Spotify songs, playlists, albums and then upload them on iCloud.
With the help of this converter, you can download MP3 songs from Spotify and upload them on iCloud. With the best features of Spotify and iCloud, you can enjoy the music in lossless quality.
DRmare Music Converter offers you the following features to put Spotify on iCloud.
DRmare Music Converter allows you to download the songs without any restriction from Spotify. You are able to download the Spotify music tracks, playlists, podcasts, albums, and audiobooks on any device in offline mode.
When downloading the songs from Spotify with the help of this software, you will have various output formats so that you can choose your own choice. You can put a Spotify playlist on iCloud in MP3, WAV, AAC, M4A, or M4B.
DRmare Music Converter allows you to download Spotify songs with the incredible speed of 5X while retaining 100% sound quality. You have to import Spotify songs on the converter, and the rest of the work will be done automatically. It preserves all the ID3 tags and metadata into the converted Spotify music files or playlists including, artist, year, genre, and album.
If you don't have a Spotify Premium account, then no worries. You can still download the favorite Spotify music tracks with the help of the DRmare Music Converter so that you can transfer them to the devices for offline playbacks.
DRmare Music Downloader
Part 2. How to Convert Spotify for iCloud
DRmare Music Converter provides you the best music converting solutions for free and Premium users. You can convert and download the Spotify music tracks, albums, podcasts, or playlist on any device in any output format. Follow these simple, easy steps and see how to convert and put Spotify on iCloud.
- Step 1Download and launch the app
- First of all, download the DRmare Music Converter, and click to launch the app on your computer. Now, your Spotify music app will load automatically.
- Step 2Import the Spotify songs to DRmare
- Go to the Spotify store, and search for the required songs, albums, or playlists that you want to convert. Now, drag and drop those songs to the DRmare main conversion window. You can also copy and then paste the URL of Spotify music tracks to DRmare's search box of at the main interface.
- Note: Don't download the Spotify songs on your computer because this will be done by DRmare Music Converter directly.
- Step 3Adjust the Spotify output parameters for iCloud
- When you have uploaded the Spotify music tracks to the DRmare window, then go to the menu bar and choose the 'Preferences'. A new window will appear having all the output parameters. Click on the 'Format' and choose the output format from a drop-down menu. It includes MP3, AAC, WAV, M4A, or M4B. You can also change the output audio parameters like frame rate, bit rate, or codec, etc.
- Tip: We recommend you to set the conversion speed as 1X in case of low internet connection.
- Step 4Start the downloading and conversion from Spotify to MP3 for iCloud
- After you have done all the output settings, click on the 'Convert' button, and it will start the download of the Spotify music tracks to MP3 or other selected output format.
- Step 5Locate the converted on a local folder
- When the download process complete, you can locate the Spotify songs on a local folder and transfer them to your device to upload on iCloud.
Part 3. How to Put Spotify on iCloud
Converting the Spotify songs and then transferring to the iCloud is no more a daunting task. You don't need to have a search on how to store Spotify music on iCloud anymore. Just get the DRmare Music Converter to download and convert the Spotify music tracks, albums, or podcasts for offline in lossless sound quality. So you can transfer to any device and upload on iCloud to store the music and listen to them anywhere.
Follow our below steps to know how to add Spotify to iCloud:
Step 1: Go to iCloud and log in
Go to the iCloud from your device and log in to your account by giving Apple ID. If you don't have an iCloud account, then go for setup first.
Step 2: Create a Music folder
To transfer and store the converted Spotify songs on iCloud, first, you should create a Music folder on iCloud. So, that you can organize, listen, and share Spotify songs easily.
Step 3: Add Spotify Music to iCloud
Now locate the local folder where you have saved all the downloaded Spotify songs. Choose it and drag and drop from your folder to the iCloud. Enjoy the music offline.
Part 4. Conclusion
So, that's everything on how to add Spotify to iCloud. All you have to download the DRmare Music Converter and access the millions of songs on Spotify with lossless quality. You can upload your favorite tracks on iCloud to store for a long time and can share the playlists with your friends and family.