How to Use Spotify on TicWatch Offline
Can you use Spotify on TicWatch? As smartwatches become more smart and affordable, most users would like to choose one for them. TicWatch, is a wear OS smartwatch designed by Google, which is compatible with Android and iOS device. Spotify, the most popular music streaming service, offers a plenty of music tracks for users.
As for TicWatch Spotify integration, TicWatch had been compatible with Spotify. For TicWatch users, they can play and control Spotify music on their watches.
Now, some users would like to enjoy Spotify music offline on TicWatch without carrying their phone with them while doing sports outside. But how to use Spotify on TicWatch offline? Please check the solution in the following part.
Part 1. Get Spotify on TicWatch Offline via DRmare Spotify Music Converter
Since TicWatch doesn't support to listen to music offline, you can't play Spotify music on it offline. But you could download Spotify music offline as local files and then sync them to Google Play Music. After that, you can enjoy Spotify music on TicWatch via Google Play Music.
However, due to the right protection, users can't use Spotify music offline on any other devices or platforms like TicWatch, etc. To fix this issue, you need a help from DRmare Spotify Music Converter for Mac.
This smart tool can convert Spotify music to MP3, AAC, WAV, M4A, FLAC, M4B or other TicWatch supported formats with original quality and save Spotify audios as local files. It can batch convert the Spotify tracks at a faster speed and with full ID3 tags kept. And you can customize the output audio parameters such as channel, bit rate, sample rate, etc. according to your own needs.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
- Download songs, albums, playlists, etc. from Spotify even with Spotify free account
- Batch convert thousands of Spotify tracks at up to 5X converting speed
- Rip DRM from Spotify music to MP3, AAC, M4A and other plain formats
- Play the converted music files on Tic Watch and other portable devices
Part 2. Convert and Use Spotify on TicWatch Offline
How to Convert Spotify Music for TicWatch
After checking the powerful features of DRmare Spotify Music Converter, now you could refer to the following steps to try it out and see how to convert Spotify music for TicWatch. Here we go.
- Step 1Import Spotify audio files to DRmare
- Please download and install DRmare Spotify Music Converter on your computer first. Then open it and the Spotify app will launch also. Enter to Spotify app to find the music tracks you like. Once found, please directly drag it to the main screen of DRmare and the program will load the tracks for you. Or you could copy and paste the link of the Spotify track. Then paste it to the search box on DRmare interface and hit on the '+' icon to import Spotify audios to DRmare.
- Step 2Set Spotify output format for TicWatch (Optional)
- In fact, the default audio format for DRmare Spotify Music Converter is MP3. If you want to keep it, then you could skip this step. But if you want to change it, please click on the 'DRmare Music Converter' from the top menu on your Mac system. Then choose 'Preferences' > 'Convert' to open the setting window. Now you could define the output audio format of Spotify music you like. Besides, in this window, you could also personalize the bit rate, channel, sample rate, etc. to enhance your Spotify music tracks.
- Step 3Convert Spotify music for TicWatch
- When finished all the settings, please move your mouse to the bottom right corner of DRmare and then press on the 'Convert' button. Then the DRmare program will convert and download Spotify music as local files for you automatically. And the files will be kept onto your computer. You could find them by hitting on the 'Converted' button.
How to Use Spotify on TicWatch Offline
Now, as all the Spotify tracks have been downloaded and converted to your computer, you are able to listen to Spotify music on TicWatch offline without any limitation. Here let's check how to get Spotify music to TicWatch in details.
Note: As Google Play Music can play music offline, so we could transfer Spotify music to Google Play Music first and then play Spotify tracks on TicWatch via Google Play Music.
Step 1. Enter to Google Play Music website and log in with your account.
Step 2. Click on the 'Menu' > 'Upload Music' to upload Spotify audio files to Google Play Music.
Step 3. Find Google Play Music app on your TicWatch. If you haven't installed it before, then please go to Google Play Store on your watch to search and install it.
Step 4. Make sure that your TicWatch is connected to the WiFi network.
Step 5. Start to sync the uploaded Spotify audios to your TicWatch and download them.
After then, you can use Spotify on TicWatch offline without Spotify app and carrying your phone with you.