Suunto 7 is a kind of smartwatch in the market. Like other smartwatches, it can track your health, play music and so on. Also, it is small and easy to carry out. So, you can enjoy music with it without any effort.
To listen to music on Suunto 7, here we will take Spotify as an example. We know that Spotify now is a popular music streaming service. What's more, with a Spotify Premium account, you can make Spotify Suunto 7 to work with ease. If you don't know how to connect them, you can find the tutorial here. Besides, we will show you how to use Suunto 7 Spotify offline by a third-party tool. Now, let's find out the steps on how to make it.
- Part 1. Connect Spotify Suunto 7 Officially
- Part 2. Use Suunto 7 Spotify Offline
- Part 3. Play Spotify on Suunto 7 without Phone
- Part 4. The Verdict
Part 1. How to Connect Spotify Suunto 7 with Spotify Premium
If you are a Spotify Premium user, then you can easily use Spotify on Suunto 7 watch. To start to enjoy Spotify music on Suunto 7, you need to get the Spotify app to your watch first. Just go to the Google Play Store on your watch, then download and install the Spotify app on Suunto 7. After then, you can play and control Spotify songs on Suunto 7. Now, we will guide you on how to Suunto 7 Spotify.
Step 1. Link your Suunto 7 watch with the WiFi network connection.
Step 2. Press on the Power button on your watch. Then you can see a list of apps. Here find and click on the Play Store app.
Step 3. On the Play Store app, type 'Spotify' and find the app. Then hit on the 'Install' button to download and install the Spotify app on Suunto 7 smartwatch.
Step 4. Now, launch the Spotify app from your mobile phone. Then play the songs you want to play and listen to on Suunto 7.
Step 5. Touch on the 'Device Available' icon from the Spotify playing music screen. Next, choose 'Suunto 7' and then you can use and control Spotify Suunto 7.
Part 2. How to Use Suunto 7 Spotify Offline by DRmare Music Converter
The method above is available for Spotify Premium users. What if you are not Premium users and still want to use Spotify Sunnto 7? Besides, even with Spotify Premium, you can't use Suunto 7 Spotify offline when there is no internet connection. So, how to fix such issue? No worry. Here we will introduce a third-party tool to help you.
It is DRmare Spotify Music Converter. This tool is to rip protection from Spotify songs and convert Spotify music to common audio files for use on Suunto 7 watch.
With this tool, you can download and convert any music tracks you like from Spotify. And you can save them to the plain audio formats for use on the devices and platforms you want. Besides, it can save all ID3 tags of the Spotify songs while converting. And it can work at a super-fast conversion speed for the Spotify music files.
After the conversion, you will get the local Spotify songs on your computer. Then you can move them to Suunto 7 or other devices for play. And then you can use Suunto 7 Spotify offline without any limit.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
- Download Spotify songs without Spotify premium
- Batch convert Spotify audio files to MP3, AAC, M4A, etc.
- Remove protection from Spotify at 5X speed
- Play Spotify on Suunto 7 watch and other devices
How to Convert Spotify Music for Suunto 7 Watch by DRmare Music Converter
Here we will guide you how to convert and download music from Spotify for Suunto 7 via DRmare Music Converter. After then, you can get Spotify Suunto 7 to work offline without any limitation.
- Step 1Drag Spotify music tracks to DRmare
- Download the DRmare Spotify Music Converter from DRmare official website. And then follow the instruction to install the program on your computer. Once installed, open it from your computer. And at the same time, you can see the Spotify app opened as well.
- Step 2Set output format for Spotify Suunto 7
- To use Suunto 7 Spotify offline, you need to reset the audio format of Spotify songs. Here in DRmare program, you define the output audio format as you like. There are MP3, AAC, WAV and more for you to select. To start, please click on the DRmare Music Converter from the Apple menu if you use Mac computer. Then you will get the Preferences window. Or if you use Windows computer, you can click on the menu bar and then choose Preferences option. After that, you can start to set the output audio format for Spotify music. Also, you can change the bit rate and more in the Preferences window.
- Step 3Convert Spotify for use on Suunto 7
- Now, press on the 'Convert' button to start to convert Spotify music for Suunto 7. Once done, you can click on the 'converted' icon to find and check the local Spotify music files on your computer. And now you are ready to use Spotify Suunto 7 offline with DRmare Music Converter.
Part 3. How to Use Suunto 7 Spotify without Phone Offline
With the DRmare Music Converter, now you have the local Spotify music files. Then you can go on to add and play Spotify on Suunto 7 watch. Here we will show you how to use Suunto 7 Spotify without phone.
Step 1. Go to the web browser on your computer and then enter YouTube Music website. Then log in to your YouTube Music account.
Step 2. Hit on the profile icon and press on the 'Upload music' option. Then choose the downloaded Spotify music from your computer and upload Spotify music to YouTube Music.
Step 3. Then go to Suunto 7 watch and sign in to YouTube Music. Then you can see the added Spotify music tracks on YouTube Music.
Step 4. Touch on the 'Download' option to get the Spotify songs download to play on Suunto 7 offline.
Step 5. Put on your headphones. Then head to the 'Settings' on Suunto 7 smartwatch.
Step 6. Press on the 'Connectivity' > 'Bluetooth' > 'Available devices'.
Step 7. Select your headphone from the list and then connect it to your Suunto 7 watch.
Step 8. Launch the music app from your Suunto 7 watch. Then select a Spotify song and start to use Suunto 7 Spotify without phone offline.
Part 4. The Verdict
In this post, we had shown two ways for you on how to use Spotify Suunto 7. You can use the official way if you have a Spotify Premium account. Or you can try the second way to use Suunto 7 Spotify offline without phone. For the second method, you may use the DRmare Music Converter to help convert and save Spotify songs as Suunto 7 supported files. Then you can use Spotify on Suunto 7 without any limit.
Leave a Comment