How to Get Spotify on Apple Watch - Fixed
Does Spotify work on Apple Watch Series 5? – When I'm planning to use Spotify on Apple Watch, the Apple Watch app is stuck on one song. After I tried to re-download and re-install it, it keeps popping up an error message saying 'Spotify Apple Watch' with screen frozen. Is there any troubleshooting tricks to fix this issue?
When I enter into Spotify Community, I have noticed that many Spotify users have the same obstacle when getting Spotify on Apple Watch. It could be caused by the Apple Watch app. It seems that the Apple Watch Spotify app is a bit stuck in a permanent "install". To fix it, you just need to pause the installment and then restart it to make it work again.
If you still have trouble in playing Spotify music on Apple Watch, you can refer to the following two effective workarounds to make 'Spotify Apple Watch' available.
Part 1. How to Play Spotify on Apple Watch via Spotify Apple Watch App
As a Spotify user with an Apple Watch, the best way to stream Spotify music from the Apple Watch to your ears is by using the official Spotify Apple Watch app. It enables you to pause, skip music, create own playlists, use the Spotify Connect feature, add songs to the Spotify music library, etc.
Here, let's see how to download the Apple Watch Spotify app and how to use it well.
Step 1. Install and launch the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
Step 2. Please check whether the Spotify app is downloaded in the 'My Watch' tab. If not, please install it under the 'Available Apps' option.
Step 3. Now, take out your Apple Watch, and find the Spotify in the app grid.
Step 4. You can start to play Spotify music on your mobile phone, playing music will be streamed to Apple Watch automatically.
Part 2. How to Listen to Spotify on Apple Watch via Spotify Converter
Apple Watch allows users to upload up to 2GB of local music files directly to the device. We can figure out an alternative way to stream Spotify music to Apple Watch. Just convert Spotify music to plain MP3 files with the third-party professional Spotify song converter. And then you can make a full control of converted Spotify playlists on smartwatch OS.
To convert Spotify songs to Apple Watch supported MP3 format, please download and installed DRmare Music Converter for Spotify. It is an extraordinary Spotify song downloader and converter on your computer.
You can use this smart software to convert Spotify songs to common audio formats, like MP3, FLAC, WAV, M4A, etc. with zero quality loss. Also, you can use this Spotify music downloader to download songs, playlists, and albums for offline listening. Even if you are using a free Spotify subscription.
View also: Top 5 Best Spotify to MP3 Converters
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
- Download Spotify songs, albums, playlists without subscribing Spotify premium
- Batch convert thousands of Spotify songs at up to 5X converting speed
- Remove DRM from Spotify music to MP3, AAC, M4A and other formats.
- Play the converted music files on Apple Watch and other portable devices
How to Convert and Listen to Spotify Music on Apple Watch
You can refer to the following tutorial. It shows you how to download Spotify music Apple Music by converting them to unprotected MP3 files. Here we go.
- Step 1Add Spotify music files to DRmare
- To import Spotify songs to DRmare Spotify Music Converter, there are two methods for your choice. You can directly drag and drop wanted Spotify playlists or albums to the DRmare's conversion window. Also, you are allowed to use URL link included Spotify tracks in DRmare search box.
- Step 2Set MP3 as output format for Apple Watch
- Please touch the top menu -> Preferences to launch the format window. And then you can choose MP3 as the output format for Apple Watch. In fact, MP3 is the default output format for DRmare Spotify Playlist Downloader. So you can skip this step. Of course, you can also set other Apple Watch compatible format as the output format according to your needs.
- Step 3Convert Spotify music to MP3 for Apple Watch
- Once all settings are ready, please click the Convert button at the bottom-right corner of the main screen. Music Converter for Spotify will automatically remove DRM. And convert Spotify OGG files to Apple Watch supported MP3 files. Generally speaking, DRmare software can work at 5X faster speed.
- Step 4Stream converted Spotify songs to Apple Watch through iPhone
- Now, Spotify music tracks converted to unprotected MP3 files that compatible with Apple Watch. It's time to sync Spotify music to Apple Watch with the help of iPhone by following a step-by-step guide.
- 1. Please connect iPhone with your computer via USB cable or the same Wifi. And then you can sync Spotify converted tracks from computer local folder to iPhone new playlists via iTunes.
- 2. Now, you can pair your iPhone and Apple Watch through Bluetooth. Once connected, please open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. Then tap My Watch -> Music -> Add Music to sync the new playlist including Spotify playlists to Apple Watch.
- 3. Once the sync's over, you can control Spotify from Apple Watch even without an iPhone nearby. Have a try and listen to Spotify songs on Apple Watch with ease.
Part 3. How to Get Spotify on Apple Watch Series 5 via Spotty
DRmare Spotify Music Converter can download any track like playlists and albums from Spotify and convert them to a wide variety of common audio formats no matter you are using a free or premium account. However, if you have already subscribed to Spotify premium, there is free software namely Spotty to help you play Spotify music on Apple Watch.
You just need to download and install the Spotty freeware on your paired iPhone and sing in your Spotify premium account, you will see the whole list of your Spotify tracks in the interface of Spotty. Please pair your iPhone and Apple Watch via Bluetooth, and then flip the sync switch in Spotty, Spotify songs will be processed and transferred to your Apple Watch.
Once the syncing process finishes, you just need to pop up your Apple Watch from Spotty software and Apple Watch will switch into offline mode. Now, you can use Spotify on Apple Watch freely.
Video Guide: How to Use Spotify on Apple Watch