When you search for a Spotify music downloader on Google, then you may find there are lots of tools online. With these tools, you can download and convert songs from Spotify to MP3 or other audio formats you like. And then you can save Spotify music to your device for use offline.
Today, we will focus on SpotifyMate Spotify Downloader. We will give you a detailed review of it, including how to use it, its key features and so on. Also, we will share an alternative to SpotifyMate with you. Now, just check out the post and learn more details.
- Part 1. SpotifyMate: Overview and Features
- Part 2. How to Use SpotifyMate
- Part 3. Best Alternative to SpotifyMate
- Part 4. Comparison of SpotifyMate and Its Alternative
- Part 5. The Verdict
Part 1. SpotifyMate Spotify Downloader: Overview and Features
SpotifyMate Spotify Music Downloader is a free online tool. You can access it via the web browser you like. With this tool, you can easily download Spotify tracks/playlists/albums in MP3 audio format with high quality online. You only need to get the link to the tracks you like and put the link in the SpotifyMate website. Also, you don't need to install extra programs or apps on your device.
- Free and easy to use
- No need to download and install any extra apps or programs
- Don't require to download extension
- Support all web browsers and devices
- Support to download Spotify songs for free
Part 2. How to Use SpotifyMate Spotify Music Downloader
Now, in this part, we will show you how SpotifyMate Spotify Downloader works. In fact, it is easy to use this tool. Please check out and follow the steps below to start using it.
Step 1. Open the Spotify Web Player webpage or the Spotify app on your device.
Step 2. Locate the song/playlist/album that you want to download.
Step 3. Click on the 'three-dots' icon next to the track and hit on 'Share''. Then you can go to click 'Copy Song Link'.
Step 4. Head to SpotifyMate Spotify Downloader official website via a web browser.
Step 5. Put the copied link into the search box that says 'Paste URL from Spotify'.
Step 6. Touch the 'Download' button next to the box.
Step 7. Next, you could choose output audio format to download Spotify songs online.
Part 3. Best Alternative to SpotifyMate Spotify Downloader
Now, we know what is SpotifyMate Spotify music downloader. And we learn its main features and know it is such a great tool. Yet, as an online tool, there are some weakness of it. For example, no more additional audio parameters, needs stable network connection, and so on. So, here we'd like to introduce the best SpotifyMate alternative to you.
It is DRmare Spotify Music Converter. It is a desktop program for you to download any content from Spotify. So, you need to download and install it on your computer for use. With it, you don't need a Spotify premium account to download songs from Spotify. And you can save Spotify music tracks as local files on your computer.
Comparing to SpotifyMate, DRmare Music Converter not only supports to output MP3 audio format but also FLAC, WAV and so on. Besides, it allows users to alter bit rate, output audio channel and more for Spotify music. Also, it will work at a fast rate and keep the original quality of Spotify audio tracks. Moreover, it will save full ID3 tags of Spotify music like title, cover and else.
After using this tool, you will get local Spotify music tracks on your computer forever. And then you can move and use those music on your portable devices offline.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
- Download Spotify songs, podcasts, playlists, albums, audiobooks, and so on
- Batch-download and convert Spotify music tracks at up to 5X speed
- Convert Spotify to MP3, AAC, WAV, M4A, M4B, and FLAC
- Maintain the original sound quality and complete metadata of Spotify audio
Now, let's learn how to use DRmare Spotify Music Converter step by step. First, you need to install it on your computer by clicking on the 'Download' button above. Next, you can follow the steps below to start use this SpotifyMate alternative.
- Step 1Import tracks from Spotify to DRmare program
- Directly open the installed DRmare Music Converter on your computer. Then it will show its main screen and the Spotify app to you. If you don't have a Spotify app on your computer, you will be asked to install it first. After that, go to the Spotify app to find tracks you want to download. And then drag and drop them to the key screen of the DRmare tool. Or you can get their shared link and put the link into the search box at the DRmare program. Next, touch the 'plus' icon next to the search bar.
- Step 2Set Spotify audio format and other audio parameters
- After that, you can head to reset output audio formats and other audio parameters for Spotify audio tracks. Please find the 'Preferences' option in the DRmare program and open its window. Then you can start to alter format, bit rate and more according to your needs. Once set, touch 'OK'.
- Step 3Convert and download audio files from Spotify
- Now, hit on the 'Convert' button to download and keep Spotify music to your preset format. Once downloaded, you can hit on the 'converted' icon to check them on your computer. And then you can put Spotify songs on other devices or platforms for enjoying offline.
Part 4. Comparison of SpotifyMate and DRmare Spotify Downloader
From above, we introduce SpotifyMate Spotify Downloader and its alternative - DRmare Music Converter to you. Now, you can check the differences between them in the comparison table below.
|SpotifyMate||DRmare Spotify Downloader|
|Support Input||Spotify song/playlist/album||Any Spotify content|
|Output Audio Format||MP3||MP3/FLAC/M4A/M4B/AAC/WAV|
|Keep ID3 Tags||✘||✔|
|Keep Original Sound Quality||✘||✔|
|Customize Output Parameters||✘||✔|
|Customize Output Parameters||✘||✔|
Part 5. The Verdict
According to the review of SpotifyMate and its alternative as well as the comparison table, you will learn that DRmare Spotify Music Converter would be better. It stands out for its fast speed, original output quality, and more editing features. With this tool, you can download and save songs from Spotify to your computer. And you can keep Spotify music forever for use offline on any device you like.
Leave a Comment