Spotify offers free and premium users free access to its full library of more than 100 million songs. However, only premium subscribers can enjoy ad-free music and offline listening. Therefore, many free Spotify users are looking for a good Spotify music downloader that allows them to download Spotify music for free without premium membership. If you search for it on your web browser, you will find Soundloaders Spotify Downloader ranked high. Is it the best? How to use it? This detailed Soundloaders Spotify Downloader review will guide you through everything you need to know about it. You will also get the best alternative when Soundloaders is not working.
Part 1. Overview of Soundloaders Spotify Downloader
Soundloaders is a website that allows you to download MP3 music and podcasts. It offers many downloaders, including Spotify, Apple Music, Bandcamp, SoundCloud, Deezer, Napster, Mixcloud, Last.fm, YouTube, and YouTube Music. In addition to this, it also supports downloading Apple Podcasts.
Previously, it allowed you to download music online, but now you need to install its app called Soundloaders BETA. Within its app, you have the option to download songs from Spotify and these streaming music platforms just mentioned.
Soundloaders Spotify Downloader Review
Previously, you could use Soundloaders Spotify Downloader to save tracks from Spotify to your mobile device or computer. However, now it only supports desktop applications. You can choose the Windows or Mac version to install it to your computer.
There is no limit to the number of songs you can download. The download speed depends on your internet connection, but is very fast and only takes a few minutes. You don't need to create an account or provide your Spotify account, so it never asks you for any personal information.
However, everything has its drawbacks, and Soundloaders is no exception. It only allows you to download singles from Spotify. So, if you want to download a playlist, you need to enter the URL of each song and download it one by one. Additionally, you may find that it sometimes doesn't work, prompting you that something is wrong.
✔ Totally free and safe to use
✔ Easy to operate
✔ Keep metadata information
✔ User-friendly interface
❌ Not support playlists
❌ The output quality is not lossless
❌ Sometimes not working
Part 2. Is Soundloaders Safe?
Soundloaders claims that every file is 100% safe and you don't have to worry about viruses or cybercriminals. However, according to data from some authoritative security testing websites, Soundloaders' scores are not high. They rate websites based on a variety of factors, including social media feedback, quality of service, and more. So it remains to be seen whether Soundloader is 100% safe. If you ask: Is Soundloaders Spotify Downloader safe? The answer is the same.
But one thing is for sure. It does not require you to create an account to use the software, nor does it require you to provide your Spotify account. From this perspective, it will not cause your Spotify account to be blocked.
Part 3. How to Use Soundloaders Spotify Downloader
The Soundloaders platform is very easy to use. You don't need to install the Spotify app. If you want to use Spotify downloader, follow the steps below.
Note: It only supports downloading single Spotify songs currently.
Step 1. Open any web browser on your computer and navigate to Soundloaders' official website.
Step 2. Click on 'Download for Windows' or 'Download for Mac' to download and install the Soundloaders software on your computer.
Step 3. Open it and choose 'Spotify' from the left pane.
Step 4. Now go to Spotify web player or the Spotify app and find the music you want to download. Click on the 'three dots' icon > 'Share' > 'Copy Song URL'.
Step 5. Back to Sounloaders and paste the Spotify song URL into the search box and click on 'Search'.
Step 6. Wait for the platform to load the song and then you can click on 'Download' to download the Spotify song to MP3 for free.
Part 4. Why Is Soundloaders Not Working
Although Soundloaders is free and easy to use. Sometimes it can't find the song you want to download or tells you Soundloaders something went wrong. According to Soundloaders officials, there is currently no solution to this problem. Our guess is that their algorithms and technology are not yet mature. But if you encounter a situation where Soundloaders not working, here are some things you can try to solve the problem.
1. Check your Spotify URL. Soundloaders currently only supports downloading single Spotify songs. So please check that you have entered the correct Spotify song URL and not a playlist, album or something else.
2. Check your internet connection. It requires a stable internet connection to search for and download songs.
3. Restart your computer and reopen the Soundloaders software. Maybe you have too many applications running on your computer that are preventing Soundloader from working properly.
4. Try another better Spotify downloader like DRmare Spotify Downloader. Since Soundloaders is not good enough and crashes often, you can use other downloaders that are better than it.
Part 5. Best Soundloaders Spotify Downloader Alternative
From the above, we understand that Soundloaders Spotify Downloader still has some shortcomings, such as not supporting playlists, low success rate, and so on. So, you'd better use a more powerful Spotify downloader - DRmare Spotify Music Converter. It bypasses the limitations of Soundloaders and provides you with other conveniences.
It lets you download anything from Spotify including songs, playlists, albums, podcasts, audiobooks, and more without Spotify Premium. You don't need to download individual tracks one by one as it supports batch downloading and works up to 5 times faster. Not only that, it will maintain lossless sound quality, with output audio quality up to 320kbps and full ID3 tags. Even better, you can customize output audio settings including channels, sample rate, bitrate, and more.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
How to Use DRmare Spotify Music Downloader
First, click on 'Download' above to install the free version of DRmare Spotify Music Converter on your computer. Next, you can follow the tutorial below to download Spotify music in batches.
- Step 1Import tracks from Spotify
- When you open the DRmare Spotify Music Converter, the Spotify app will also launch. You can then go to Spotify and copy the URL of Spotify song/album/playlist/podcast. Next, paste this URL into the top search box of DRmare Spotify Downloader and click on '+' to load the track immediately. And a faster way is to drag and drop songs from Spotify to this software's main interface.
- Step 2Set Spotify output format
- The default output format is MP3 because it's the most commonly used format. And you can choose to change it and customize the channel, sample rate, and bit rate. To do it, click on the 'three lines' icon at the top right and choose 'Preferences' and 'Convert'.
- Step 3Convert and download Spotify music
- Click on the 'Convert' button and it will start downloading your added Spotify tracks in batches at a 5X speed. When it's over, you can click on the 'History' list to find the local Spotify music files. You can also click on 'Output' folder to access them on your computer's local folder.
Part 6. Comparison of Soundloaders Spotify Downloader and DRmare Spotify Downloader
Above we showed you how Soundloaders Spotify Downloader and DRmare Spotify Downloader work. Here we want to show you how they differ in every aspect. Hope it helps you choose one that's more suitable for you.
|Soundloaders Spotify Downloader
|DRmare Spotify Downloader
|Support Downloading Playlist
|Keep ID3 Tags
|Maintain Lossless Sound Quality
|Support Input Music
|Single Spotify tracks
|Spotify tracks, playlists, albums, podcasts, audiobooks, and others
|Output Audio Format
|MP3, FLAC, M4A, M4B, AAC, and WAV
|Customize Output Parameters
|Free trial; $14.95-$79.95
As can be seen from the comparison table, DRmare Spotify Music Downloader is better. It supports five times high-speed batch conversion and retains the original sound quality, which is something Soundloaders Spotify Downloader cannot do. We recommend that you choose it, try the free version, and if you like it, purchase it. You will be surprised!