Spotify premium provides users with many perks, including no ads, unlimited skips, offline playback, and more. However, you cannot use Spotify music freely due to digital rights management. That's why many people are looking for a good Spotify music downloader.
If you don't want to install extra apps, Soundloaders Spotify Downloader will be a good choice for you. But is it really safe and good for you? Worth reading the review below. We will also give you another option to bypass its restrictions.
- Part 1. Overview of Soundloaders Spotify Downloader
- Part 2. How to Use Soundloaders Spotify Downloader
- Part 3. Best Soundloaders Spotify Downloader Alternative
- Part 4. Comparison of Soundloaders Spotify Downloader and Its Alternative
Part 1. Overview of Soundloaders Spotify Downloader
Soundloaders is a free website that lets you download MP3 music and podcasts. It offers many downloaders including Spotify, Apple Music, SoundCloud, Deezer, Napster, etc.
Soundloaders Spotify Downloader Review
With Soundloaders Spotify Downloader, you can save tracks from Spotify to your mobile device or computer. There is no limit to the number of songs you can download. The download speed depends on your internet connection, but is very fast and only takes a few minutes. To use it, you don't need to create an account, so it will never ask you for any personal information.
However, everything has its drawbacks, and Soundloaders for Spotify is no exception. It only allows you to download single tracks from Spotify. So, if you want to download a playlist, you need to enter the URL of every single songs and download them one by one.
Is Soundloaders Safe to Use?
Yes. Soundloaders is a safe and secure website that allows you to download MP3s from many streaming music platforms. It claims that every file is 100% safe and you won't worry about viruses or cybercriminals.
Pros and Cons of Soundloaders Spotify Downloader
- Totally free and safe to use
- Easy to operate
- Not support playlist
- The output quality is not lossless
- Performance relies on the network connection
Part 2. How to Use Soundloaders Spotify Downloader
The Soundloaders platform is very easy to use. If you are going to use its Spotify downloader, follow the steps below.
Note: It only supports downloading Spotify songs currently.
Step 1. Open any web browser on your mobile device or computer.
Step 2. Navigate to Soundloaders Spotify Downloader official website.
Step 3. You can go to the Spotify app or web player to find the song you want to download. Then select the 'three dots' icon > 'Share' > 'Copy Song URL'.
Step 4. Put the Spotify URL into the search box of Soundloaders and click on 'Search'.
Step 5. Wait for the platform to load the song and then you can click on 'Download'.
Part 3. Best Soundloaders Spotify Downloader Alternative
From the overview of Soundloaders Spotify Downloader, we learned that it still has some shortcomings, such as:
● Downloading Spotify playlists is not supported.
● Only single songs can be downloaded, batch downloads are not supported.
● Only supports MP3 output format, other parameters cannot be changed.
Therefore, we are here to provide you with the best alternatives to Soundloaders for Spotify - DRmare Spotify Music Converter. It bypasses Soundloaders' limitations and provides you with other conveniences. When you meet the issue of Soundloaders not working, simply try this alternative.
It is capable of downloading anything from Spotify, including playlists, albums, podcasts, audiobooks, and more. You don't need to download individual tracks one by one because it supports batch downloads up to 5 times faster than Soundloader. Not only that, it will maintain lossless sound quality and full ID3 tags.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
- Download Spotify songs, playlists, albums, audiobooks, etc.
- Batch download Spotify music at up to 5X speed
- Convert Spotify songs to MP3, AAC, M4A, M4B, WAV, FLAC
- Maintain lossless sound quality and 100% original ID 3 tags
How to Use DRmare Spotify Downloader
First, click on 'Download' above to install the free version of DRmare Spotify Music Converter on your computer. Next, you can follow the tutorial below to download Spotify music in batches.
- Step 1Import tracks from Spotify
- When you open the DRmare Spotify Music Converter, the Spotify app will also launch. You can then go to Spotify and copy the URL of Spotify song/album/playlist/podcast. Next, paste this URL into the top search box of DRmare Spotify Downloader and click on '+' to load the track immediately. And a faster way is to drag and drop songs from Spotify to this software's main interface.
- Step 2Set Spotify output format
- The default output format is MP3 because it's the most commonly used format. And you can choose to change it and customize the channel, sample rate, and bit rate. To do it, click on the 'three lines' icon at the top right and choose 'Preferences' and 'Convert'.
- Step 3Convert and download Spotify music
- Click on the 'Convert' button and it will start downloading your added Spotify tracks in batches at a 5X speed. When it's over, you can click on the 'history' list to find the local Spotify music files. You can also click on 'Converted' to access them on your computer's local folder.
Part 4. Comparison of Soundloaders Spotify Downloader and DRmare Spotify Downloader
Above we have shown you how Soundloaders Spotify Downloader and DRmare Spotify Downloader work. Here we would like to show you their differences in various aspects. Hope it helps you understand them better.
|Soundloaders Spotify Downloader||DRmare Spotify Downloader|
|Support Downloading Playlist||✘||✔|
|Keep ID3 Tags||✘||✔|
|Maintain Lossless Sound Quality||✘||✔|
|Support Input Music||Single Spotify tracks||Spotify tracks, playlists, albums, podcasts, audiobooks, and others|
|Output Audio Format||MP3||MP3, FLAC, M4A, M4B, AAC, and WAV|
|Customize Output Parameters||✘||✔|
As can be seen from the comparison table, DRmare Spotify Music Downloader wins in terms of download speed, batch conversion, output quality, etc. Though there is no Soundloaders Spotify Playlist Downloader option, DRmare will help you download Spotify playlists in batches. Choose it and you will be surprised!
Leave a Comment