"Can you listen to Spotify offline without premium?" For Spotify premium users, you can listen to Spotify offline via Spotify offline mode desktop. Yet, for Spotify free users, they can't play Spotify offline without premium. So, how to listen to Spotify offline without premium?
In this post, you will get the answer. Here we will show you how to listen to music offline on Spotify without premium on computer/Android/iPhone. And we also walk you through how to listen to Spotify offline with premium. Just follow us.
Part 1. How to Listen to Spotify Offline without Premium
First of all, we will guide you on how to listen Spotify offline without premium. We had known that Spotify offline mode is for Spotify premium users. Thus, free Spotify users need to seek other ways to listen to Spotify offline.
To get Spotify offline PC, here is the best alternative for you. DRmare Spotify Music Converter is here to help you. It is a tool for Spotify free and premium users to get Spotify offline without Spotify offline mode PC.
With the DRmare Spotify Music Converter, you can download Spotify songs to MP3 and so on. And it can save Spotify songs with original audio quality while running at a fast rate.
Besides, users can modify the output audio parameters like channel, etc. for Spotify music. By using this smart tool, you can easily get Spotify offline without premium on computer. Then you can play Spotify without the Internet anywhere and anytime.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
- Intuitive screen, download and convert Spotify to WAV, M4A, AAC with ease
- Batch download songs at up to 5X speed while retaining original quality
- Remove DRM protection to get the best out of Spotify songs and playlists
- Support to listen to Spotify offline without premium on any kinds of devices
Steps on How to Get and Listen to Spotify Offline without Premium on Computer
Now, you can follow this quick step to download Spotify music offline without Spotify premium. Then you also can learn how to listen to Spotify offline for free on computer/Android/iPhone.
- Step 1Add Spotify songs to DRmare software
- DRmare software supports to convert songs from Spotify free account. If you don't have a Spotify account, simply sign up for one. Then install and open DRmare Spotify Music Converter on your PC. The Spotify program will launch also. Then you can drag and drop the tracks, albums from Spotify to the DRmare main screen. You can also copy and put the song's link to DRmare search box. And then click on the '+' button.
- Step 2Pick up an output format of Spotify for offline listening
- DRmare Music Downloader for Spotify supports several formats, like MP3, WAV, FLAC and more. Please just select the format that meets your requirement best. Besides, you can customize other options like bit rate, output folder etc. for Spotify music offline. To get the setting window, please hit on the menu bar and choose the 'Preferences' option. Then select and touch on 'Convert' option.
- Step 3Get songs from Spotify offline without premium
- It has never been easier to download Spotify albums, songs, etc. with the DRmare software. Just click the "Convert" button from the bottom right and wait some time patiently. Then you will get Spotify offline free on computer. Next, you can move the converted Spotify songs to any other device for listening offline.
- Video TutorialHow to listen to Spotify offline on computer
- Want easier tips to get Spotify music offline without premium? You can also watch this video tutorial to find out how it works directly. Then you can get and listen to Spotify offline without premium with ease.
Now, we had got music from Spotify offline on computer via DRmare Music Converter. Below we will show you move Spotify music to mobile phones. Then you will see how to listen to Spotify offline on Android and iPhone without premium. Here you are.
How to Listen to Spotify Offline on Android for Free
- Link your Android phone to your computer through the USB cable.
- Find the converted Spotify offline music files on your computer.
- Drag and drop the Spotify music files to your Android external file folder.
- Unplug your Android phone from your computer.
- Now you can play Spotify offline on Android phone without Spotify premium.
How to Listen to Spotify Offline on iPhone without Premium
- Launch the iTunes application on your computer.
- Hit 'File' > 'Add to file' to sync Spotify music to iTunes.
- Choose the converted Spotify music files and upload them to iTunes.
- Once done, then you can listen to Spotify offline free on iPhone from the iTunes music library.
Part 2. How to Listen to Spotify Offline without Premium on Phone
In this part, we will show the ways on how to listen to Spotify offline without premium Android/iPhone. Below are the full tutorials.
How to Listen to Spotify Offline without Premium on Android
For Android users, you can use some Spotify Premium Mod APK to get Spotify offline without premium. Here we go.
Step 1. Uninstall the existing Spotify app fully from your Android phone.
Step 2. Go to 'Settings' on Android phone. Then turn on the 'Allow Unknown Source'.
Step 3. Go to find and download the cracked Spotify app for Android. Then open it.
Step 4. Sign in to your Spotify free account. After that, you will get the Spotify offline mode without premium.
Now, you will see a 'Download' option on each Spotify song. You can hit on it to download the songs. Then you can get and listen to Spotify offline without premium on Android.
How to Listen to Spotify Offline without Premium on iPhone
For iPhone users, you can listen to Spotify offline without premium by Tweakbox or other apps.
Step 1. Go to the web browser on your iPhone. Then head to the Tweakbox official website.
Step 2. Download and install the Tweakbox app on your iPhone. Then you will see a prompt and you need to allow it.
Step 3. Go to the 'Profile Downloaded' section to unzip the file. Here you need to enter your iPhone's password to authorize your device.
Step 4. Open the Tweakbox app and find the 'Spotify++' app from the 'Tweaked apps' section.
Step 5. Choose and hit on the 'Spotify++' app to install it. After that, you will get a Spotify app with the premium feature.
Extra Tips: How to Listen to Spotify Offline with Premium on Computer/Android/iPhone
"Can you listen to Spotify offline with premium?" Above are the tips on how to listen to Spotify offline without premium. Here we will show you how to listen to Spotify offline with premium on computer/Android/iPhone.
Spotify premium subscribers are allowed to download a maximum of 10000 songs to up to 3 devices. This means you can get up to 3333 songs per device. You can download the songs to your computers with Spotify desktop offline mode.
With Spotify premium, you can also download and listen to Spotify offline on Android/iPhone. Below we will guide you on how to listen to Spotify offline on PC/Android/iPhone in detail.
How to Play Spotify Offline on Computer with Premium
Step 1. Launch Spotify app from your Mac or Windows computers. Then log in with your Spotify premium account name and password.
Step 2. Search and navigate to the tracks, albums, podcasts, playlists you want to download. Then switch the "Download" toggle button on.
Step 3. You will see the songs being downloaded with a circular symbol. When it is done, you will see the green arrow icon.
Step 4. All the playlists/albums are downloaded on the local computer. Then you can see how to listen to songs on Spotify without the Internet on the computer.
Step 5. To avoid using the cellular data when playing a song without downloading, please click "File" > "Offline Mode" on Windows. Or hit "Spotify" > "Offline Mode" on Mac. Then you will active the Spotify offline mode on the desktop.
How to Listen to Spotify offline iPhone with Premium
Step 1. Download and install Spotify from the iOS App Store.
Step 2. Launch Spotify and then log in with your Spotify Premium account and password.
Step 3. Find the songs or playlists which you want to download onto the phone.
Step 4. Tap the "Download" button. Then you will see the spinning widget icons indicating it is downloading.
Step 5. When it finishes, you will see the "Downloaded songs" text next to the switch you turned on earlier.
Step 6. To force Spotify to only play music in offline mode, tap More from the menu at the bottom. Then select the check box next to "Offline mode".
How to Listen to Spotify Offline Android with Premium
The steps to listen to Spotify offline on Android are quite similar to the iOS devices. But, please make sure you download the official version of Spotify app.
Limitations of Spotify Offline Mode:
1. Only available for Spotify premium users.
2. Only support to download up to 10 thousand songs on a maximum of 5 different devices.
3. Need to go online at least once every 30 days to keep the downloaded music.
Comparison: Listen to Spotify Offline with/without Premium
In this part, we will compare 'listen to Spotify offline without premium/with premium' for your reference. The table below will include the output audio quality and more between them. Just take a look at it as below.
|Listen to Spotify Offline without Premium by DRmare||Listen to Spotify Offline with Premium Officially|
|Max. songs for downloading||Unlimited||10,000 for 5 different devices|
|For which users||Spotify free and premium users||Spotify premium users|
|Supported players and devices||All||Spotify; only 5 different devices|
|Keep Spotify music forever||Yes||No|
From this post, we got ways on how to listen to Spotify offline without premium and with premium. And we also learned the differences between them.
But, for Spotify free users, it is great for you to listen to Spotify offline without premium via DRmare Music Converter. The DRmare program can download music from Spotify to computer for offline listening anywhere. It is worth having a try.