"Can you listen to music offline on Spotify without premium?" If you are Spotify premium user, you can use Spotify offline via Spotify offline mode desktop. Yet, for Spotify free users, you can't play Spotify offline without premium. So, how to listen to Spotify offline without premium?
In this post, we will show you how to get Spotify offline without premium on a computer/Android/iPhone. And we also walk you through how to listen to Spotify playlist offline with premium. Now, follow us and learn more below.
Part 1. How to Listen to Spotify Offline without Premium
"Can you listen to Spotify offline without premium?" Yes. First, we will guide you on how to listen Spotify offline free in this part. We know that Spotify offline mode is for Spotify premium users. So, free Spotify users need to seek other ways to use Spotify offline without premium.
To get offline Spotify free PC, here is the best way for you. DRmare Spotify Music Converter is here to help you. It is a tool for Spotify free and premium users to get Spotify offline without Spotify offline mode PC.
With the DRmare Spotify Music Converter, you can download Spotify songs to MP3 and other audio formats. And it can save Spotify songs with the original audio quality while running at a fast rate.
Besides, you can modify the output audio parameters like channel, and more for Spotify music. By using this smart tool, you can get Spotify offline without premium on computer. Then you can play Spotify without the Internet anywhere and anytime.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
- Download and convert Spotify to MP3, M4A, AAC and more with ease
- Batch download Spotify songs at up to 5X speed while retaining original quality
- Remove Spotify's protection to get the best out of songs and playlists
- Support to play Spotify offline without premium on any kinds of devices
Steps on How to Make Spotify Playlist Offline without Premium on Computer
Now, you can follow this quick step to download Spotify music offline without Spotify premium. Then you also can learn how to listen to Spotify offline for free on computer/Android/iPhone.
- Step 1Add Spotify songs to DRmare software
- DRmare software supports to convert songs from Spotify free account. If you don't have a Spotify account, sign up for one. Then install and open DRmare Spotify Music Converter on your PC. The Spotify program will launch also. Then you can drag and drop the tracks, and albums from Spotify to the DRmare main screen. You can also copy and put the song's link in the DRmare search box. And then click on the '+' button.
- Step 2Pick up an output format of Spotify for offline listening
- DRmare Music Downloader for Spotify supports several formats, like MP3, WAV, FLAC and more. Please select the format that meets your requirement best. Besides, you can customize other options like bit rate, output folder and so on for Spotify music offline. To get the setting window, please hit on the menu bar and choose the 'Preferences' option. Then select and touch on 'Convert' option.
- Step 3Download songs from Spotify offline without premium
- It has never been easier to download Spotify albums, songs, and more with the DRmare software. Now, click the "Convert" button from the bottom right and wait some time. Then you will get Spotify offline free on computer. Next, you can move the converted Spotify songs to any other device for listening offline.
How to Transfer Spotify Music to Mobile Phone for Playing without Premium
Now, we will show you how to move Spotify music to mobile phones. Then you will see how to listen to Spotify offline without Premium Android and iPhone. Here you are.
How to Use Spotify Offline without Premium on Android for Free
- Link your Android phone to your computer through the USB cable.
- Find the converted Spotify offline music files on your computer.
- Drag and drop the Spotify music files to your Android external file folder.
- Unplug your Android phone from your computer.
- Now you can play Spotify offline on an Android phone without Spotify premium.
How to Listen to Spotify Offline for Free on iPhone
- Launch the iTunes application on your computer.
- Hit 'File' > 'Add to file' to sync Spotify music to iTunes.
- Choose the converted Spotify music files and upload them to iTunes.
- Once done, then you can listen to Spotify offline free on iPhone from the iTunes music library.
Part 2. How to Listen to Spotify Offline without Premium on Phone
In this part, we will show other ways how to listen to music offline Spotify free on Android/iPhone. Below are the full tutorials.
How to Listen to Spotify Offline without Premium on Android
For Android users, you can use some Spotify Premium Mod APK to get Spotify offline without premium. Here we go.
Step 1. Uninstall the existing Spotify app fully from your Android phone.
Step 2. Go to 'Settings' on Android phone. Then turn on the 'Allow Unknown Source'.
Step 3. Go to find and download the cracked Spotify app for Android. Then open it.
Step 4. Sign in to your Spotify free account. After that, you will get the Spotify offline mode without premium.
Now, you will see a 'Download' option on each Spotify song. You can hit on it to download the songs. Then you can get Spotify offline without premium on Android.
How to Listen to Spotify Offline without Premium on iPhone
For iPhone users, you can use Spotify offline without premium by Tweakbox or other apps.
Step 1. Go to the web browser on your iPhone. Then head to the Tweakbox official website.
Step 2. Download and install the Tweakbox app on your iPhone. Then you will see a prompt and you need to allow it.
Step 3. Go to the 'Profile Downloaded' section to unzip the file. Here you need to enter your iPhone's password to authorize your device.
Step 4. Open the Tweakbox app and find the 'Spotify++' app from the 'Tweaked apps' section.
Step 5. Choose and hit on the 'Spotify++' app to install it. After that, you will get a Spotify app with the premium feature.
Extra Tips: How to Listen to Spotify Offline with Premium on Computer/Android/iPhone
Above are the tips on how to play Spotify offline without premium. Here we will show you how to listen to Spotify offline with premium on computer/Android/iPhone.
Spotify premium subscribers are allowed to download a maximum of 10,000 songs to up to 3 devices. This means you can get up to 3,333 songs per device. You can download the songs to your computers with Spotify desktop offline mode.
With Spotify premium, you can also download and listen to Spotify offline on Android/iPhone. Below we will guide you on how to make Spotify offline with premium on PC/Android/iPhone in detail.
How to Play Spotify Offline on Computer with Premium
Step 1. Launch the Spotify app from your Mac or Windows computers. Then log in with your Spotify premium account name and password.
Step 2. Search and navigate to the tracks, albums, podcasts, and playlists you want to download. Then switch the "Download" toggle button on.
Step 3. You will see the songs being downloaded with a circular symbol. When it is done, you will see the green arrow icon.
Step 4. All the playlists/albums are downloaded on the local computer. Then you can see how to listen to songs on Spotify without the Internet on the computer.
Step 5. To avoid using the cellular data when playing a song without downloading, please click "File" > "Offline Mode" on Windows. Or hit "Spotify" > "Offline Mode" on Mac. Then you will active the Spotify offline mode on the desktop.
How to Listen to Spotify offline with Premium on Phone
To enjoy Spotify music offline on mobile phone, here we will take Android phone as an example. The steps on iPhone are quite similar. So, we don't write it here. Now, follow the steps to learn how to do that on Android.
Step 1. Download and install Spotify from the Google Play Store on your device.
Step 2. Launch Spotify and then log in with your Spotify Premium account and password.
Step 3. Find the songs or playlists which you want to download onto the phone.
Step 4. Tap the "Download" button. Then you will see the spinning widget icons indicating it is downloading.
Step 5. When it finishes, you will see the "Downloaded songs" text next to the switch you turned on earlier.
Step 6. To force Spotify to only play music in offline mode, tap More from the menu at the bottom. Then select the check box next to "Offline mode".
Limitations of Spotify Offline Mode:
1. Only available for Spotify premium users.
2. Only support to download up to 10 thousand songs on a maximum of 5 different devices.
3. Need to go online at least once every 30 days to keep the downloaded music.
Comparison: Listen to Spotify Offline with/without Premium
In this part, we will compare the ways to listen to Spotify offline without premium/with premium for your reference. The table below will include the output audio quality and more between them. Just take a look at it below.
|DRmare Music Converter||Spotify Premium APK||Spotify++||Spotify Premium|
|Max. songs for downloading||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||10,000 for 5 different devices|
|For which users||Spotify free and premium users||Spotify free and premium users||Spotify free and premium users||Spotify premium users|
|Supported players and devices||All||Android phones||iPhone||Spotify; only 5 different devices|
|Keep Spotify music forever||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|Success rate||100%, stable, fast and high success rate||Low||Low||Some bugs & errors often occur|
|Ease of use||Yes||No||No||Yes|
|Price||From $14.95||Free||Free||From $9.99|
Here you knew how to listen to Spotify offline without premium and with premium. We also learned the differences between them. Besides, it is great for you to play Spotify offline without premium via DRmare Music Converter. This tool is available for both free and premium users of Spotify. And it can download music from Spotify to computer for offline listening anywhere and anytime with ease. Now, you can get it and have a try.