If you search Google for "Spotify music downloader", you may find spotifydown.com. It is a website that allows you to download music from Spotify. So, what are its characteristics? Is it the best to use? This detailed SpotifyDown Music Downloader review tells you everything you need to know.
- Part 1. What Is SpotifyDown
- Part 2. Is SpotifyDown Safe
- Part 3. How to Use SpotifyDown
- Part 4. A Better Spotify Downloader Than SpotifyDown 👍👍👍
- Part 5. Comparison of SpotifyDown and DRmare Spotify Downloader
Part 1. What Is SpotifyDown?
spotifydown.com is a free website that allows you to download Spotify songs, albums and playlists as MP3s. Other online Spotify music downloaders like Soundloaders can only download single tracks from Spotify. So, in this aspect, SpotifyDown is superior to other online Spotify music downloaders.
However, like other online tools, it also relies on your internet connection. Also, if you've ever used SpotifyDown website, you've probably noticed that it has a low success rate. It will often show: Something went wrong, please try again later.
Apart from the features above, we list the main pros and cons of SpotifyDown Spotify Downloader here.
Pros and Cons of SpotifyDown Music Downloader
- Free and easy to use
- No need to install extra apps
- Can be used on mobile web browsers
- Support Spotify tracks, albums, and playlists
- Advertise on its website
- The output quality is not lossless
- Performance depends on the network connection
- Low success rate
Part 2. Is SpotifyDown Safe to Use?
The SpotifyDown website has a very low trust score of 42/100, which is in the low-to-medium range. This trust score can be defined in terms of suspicious and dangerous. The rating is based on Tranco rankings, WHOIS data, social media feedback, and more.
spotifydown.com is very popular because many users like to use it to download music from Spotify. However, it is too young, less than 1 year. So, if you really want to use it, you'd better take the time to check out the site yourself.
Part 3. How to Use SpotifyDown Music Downloader?
If you don't mind the shortcomings and insecurity of SpotifyDown, please go ahead and use it by following the user guide below.
Step 1. On your computer or mobile device, open a web browser and visit spotifydown.com.
Step 2. Then open the Spotify app or its web player to search for the song you want to download. Then open click on the 'three dots' icon next to the music and choose 'Share' > 'Copy URL'.
Step 3. Paste the URL into SpotifyDown and click on the 'Search' button.
Step 4. Wait for it to find your music and then click on 'Download'.
Part 4. A Better Spotify Downloader Than SpotifyDown
Many users have reported that SpotifyDown Music Downloader has some serious issues that affect the experience.
● It is not safe to use.
● The success rate is low.
● Too many ads.
So, here we recommend you use a better downloader than SpotifyDown - DRmare Spotify Music Converter. It's 100% safe, has a 100% success rate, and doesn't have any ads. Plus, it has some advantages that SpotifyDown doesn't have. For example, the download speed is 5 times faster than spotifydown.com. It maintains lossless sound quality and all ID3 tags. It supports batch conversion of all Spotify tracks, playlists, albums, audiobooks and podcasts.
The only thing you need to do is to install its professional software. Below is the download link of the DRmare Spotify Downloader free version.
DRmare Spotify Music Downloader
- Download Spotify music at 5X with lossess audio quality
- Convert Spotify music to MP3, AAC, M4A, M4B, WAV, and FLAC
- Maintain full ID3 tags including the title, album art, etc.
- 100% safe to use, free updates and technique support
How to Use DRmare Spotify Downloader
- Step 1Add Spotify music
- Open DRmare Spotify Music Converter and you will see the Spotify app open. Simply drag and drop songs from Spotify to this downloader's main interface. Or you can copy and paste the link of Spotify music into the top search box and click '+' to load music.
- Step 2Set output parameters
- It supports six output formats for you to choose, respectively MP3, M4A, M4B, AAC, WAC, and FLAC. You can also change other output parameters including the channel, sample rate, and bit rate. To achieve this, select the 'three lines' icon at the top right and then choose 'Preferences' and 'Convert'.
- Step 3Download Spotify music
- Click on the 'Convert' button at the bottom right to start the super-fast 5X download process. When it ends, you can find the downloaded Spotify files in 'History' or 'Converted'.
Part 5. Comparison of SpotifyDown Music Downloader and DRmare Spotify Downloader
Below is the comparison table between SpotifyDown and DRmare Spotify Downloader. Hope it helps you figure out which one to use.
|SpotifyDown Music Downloader||DRmare Spotify Downloader|
|Keep ID3 Tags||❌||✔|
|Maintain Lossless Sound Quality||❌||✔|
|Safe to Use||❌||✔|
|Customize Output Parameters||❌||✔|
|Output Audio Format||MP3||MP3, FLAC, M4A, M4B, AAC, and WAV|
|Success Rate||Low||100% working|
|Support Systems||Mobile and desktop web browsers||Windows and Mac|
|Add Spotify Music||Input Spotify music link||Input Spotify music link; drag & drop songs|
It is obvious that DRmare Spotify Downloader is superior to SpotifyDown in terms of download speed, batch conversion, output audio quality and format, etc. So, if you are looking for a professional Spotify music downloader, please choose DRmare Spotify Downloader.
However, if you just want to download a few Spotify songs and don't mind insecure and lossy output quality, you can use SpotifyDown Music Downloader.
You may notice that SpotifyDown works on mobile devices, while DRmare Spotify Downloader does not. Actually, if you want to listen to offline Spotify music on your mobile device, you can use DRmare to download music on your computer first, and then transfer the Spotify downloads to your Android devices or iPhone.
Leave a Comment