Part 2. How to Use Spotify VK Downloader
As a Chrome extension, it works perfectly on all kinds of devices with Chrome browser. The devices include Windows, Mac, Linux, Ubuntu, and so on. It is so easy to operate it to get MP3 files from Spotify. Please follow the step-by-step guide:
Step 1. Add Spotiload on your computer. Open your Chrome browser and search the Spotify VK Downloader from the web store. When it shows in the result, please click "Add to Chrome" to install it. When it is installed, you will see the icon of the plugin on the top side of your browser. Currently, there is not a Spotify VK downloader APK file for mobile phones yet.
Step 2. Login the VK website. If you don't have an account, you can simply sign up with your email address. Or you can sign in by your Facebook account directly.
Step 3. Play Spotify music online. Open and log in to the Spotify Web Player page to play the songs you want to download.
Step 4. Start downloading. Click the Spotify VK Downloader icon, it will show you the Spotify songs which are available on VK. You can select the songs and click "Add Tracks" to start downloading.
Step 5. Find the songs. After downloading, you can click the "Folder" icon to open the output folder and locate the songs.
1. It is free.
2. It won't take up any space on your computer, you just need to add the online plugin to the Chrome browser.
3. The downloaded MP3 files are DRM free, you can use them anywhere as you want.
1. Not all Spotify songs are available on VK, actually there are only a small part about 5% of the Spotify can be found and downloaded.
2. As the songs from the VK website are uploaded by users, some of them may be of low quality. Sometimes, they might contain wrong ID3 tags or metadata.
3. It only supports one format MP3. You can't convert the music files to M4A, AAC, M4B, WAV, FLAC with it.
4. You can only download up to 10 songs at a time.
5. Don't work with other browsers Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, etc.
Although Spotify for VK is not a most reliable Spotify downloader, it does work well for users who only need to download a few songs time from time.