Spotify does bring great convenience to music lovers in the daily life. Yet, it also comes with some limits. For example, you can't download songs most of the time without an Internet connection. This is worse for Spotify Free users. They even can't download Spotify music offline. In this case, many users are looking for ways to get Spotify downloads. Here one of the best ways is to download Spotify songs without Premium through Spotify VK Downloader. You might know it as Spotify for VK also. But it is now called Spotiload.
In this post, you will know more about this tool and how to use it to download Spotify music. Also, you will get the best alternative and other alternatives to this tool on Windows/Mac/Android/iOS devices. Now, let's get started.
Part 1. Spotiload Spotify VK Downloader Chrome Extension: Review
Spotiload, renamed from its former name Spotify VK Downloader, is a Google Chrome extension. It's well-designed for people to download MP3 tracks on Spotify Web Player by using VK.COM. But, the plugin is not affiliated with Spotify and it may be illegal in some areas. So, please ensure it is not blocked in your country. And if you are using other browsers such as Firefox, it won't work.
This tool contains many MP3 songs uploaded by users. When you try to download music from Spotify, it will search for all the songs from the VK website music library. If the MP3 files are here, you can download them by clicking the 'Download' button. You can also configure the parallel download in the background.
It's worth mentioning that it's an online and free Spotify downloader. You won't be charged when using it to convert Spotify to MP3 even with a free Spotify account.
- It is free.
- It won't take up any space on your computer. You just need to add the online plugin to the Chrome browser.
- The downloaded MP3 files are DRM-free, you can use them anywhere you want.
- It supports Windows OS, macOS, Chrome OS and so on.
- No need to download any extra software on your computer.
- It is easy to use and stable.
- Not all Spotify songs are available on VK. There is only a small part about 5% of Spotify can be found and downloaded.
- Output low quality and might contain wrong ID3 tags or metadata.
- It only supports MP3 audio format. You can't convert Spotify files to AAC, M4A, M4B, WAV, or FLAC with it.
- You can only download up to 10 songs at a time.
- Don't work with other browsers like Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, and others.
- Only work in some countries that support the vk.com account.
- Can't adjust the downloading speed.
Part 2. How to Use Spotiload Spotify VK Downloader
As a Chrome extension, it works well on all kinds of devices with the Chrome browser. The devices include Windows, Mac, Linux, Ubuntu, and so on. Here please follow the step-by-step guide to see how to use it to get Spotify MP3 files.
Note: There is no Spotify VK downloader APK file for mobile phones yet.
Step 1. Add Spotiload on your computer
Open your Chrome browser and search for the Spotify VK Downloader from the web store. When it shows in the result, please click 'Add to Chrome' to get it. When it is added, you will see the icon of the plugin on the top side of your browser.
Step 2. Login to the VK website
If you don't have VK account, you can sign up with your email address. Or you can sign in through your Facebook account.
Step 3. Play Spotify music online
Open and log in to the Spotify Web Player page to play the songs you want to download.
Step 4. Start downloading
Click the Spotify VK Downloader icon, it will show you the Spotify songs which are available on VK. You can select the songs and click 'Add Tracks' to start downloading.
View also: How to Download Songs from Spotify Online
Step 5. Find the songs
After downloading, you can click the 'Folder' icon to open the output folder and locate the songs.
Note: Since 2021, Spotiload had been removed from the Google Chrome Web Store. You can't find and use it anymore. But no worries, you get its alternatives via the following parts.
Part 3. Best Spotiload Spotify VK Downloader Alternative for Windows/Mac
From the above, we learned that Spotiload Chrome extension may not be the best way to download many Spotify playlists and albums. It may not work sometimes because of some obstructions. They include the different International policy, network issues, Antivirus, and Firewalls settings, and so on.
So, is there another better alternative solution to Spotify VK downloader for Chrome? Well, the answer is yes. You may install a similar plugin called Deezify. But, you may still encounter similar problems too. And it will take you a long time. So, we don't recommend it.
To help you download all Spotify songs, you'd better use DRmare Spotify Downloader. It's the most professional Spotify music downloader in the market. It is not free but the powerful features it offers are really worth it. It will save you a lot of time & energy and maintain the best music quality.
Also, it supports to output not only MP3 but also FLAC, M4A and more audio formats. Besides, it lets you change the audio channel, bit rate and so on for Spotify music files. With it, you can download any song from the Spotify app and Spotify web player. And then you can save Spotify songs to your device and use them on any platform you like.
DRmare Spotify Song Downloader
- Download the full list of tracks, albums and more from Spotify within a few clicks
- Batch convert Spotify songs at a time with 5X faster conversion speed
- Keep original ID3 tags, metadata such as album cover, title, year, and artist info
- Support to run on both Windows and Mac computers with lifetime free update
Compared to Spotiload Spotify VK Downloader PC/Mac, this tool is more powerful and more stable. Let's see how it works now.
- Step 1Insert Spotify playlist into DRmare Music Converter
- Get the DRmare Music Converter installed on your Windows or Mac computer. Next, open it and it will load the Spotify app at the same time. Now, you can copy and paste the link to Spotify songs to DRmare program's search bar. Or drag & drop the music from the Spotify app to the DRmare software main screen.
- Step 2Set output audio formats for Spotify songs
- DRmare Spotify Downloader offers many settings options. You can customize the output format, bit rate, frame rate, and so on with it. Just do the settings according to your needs. To start, you can find the Preferences window in the DRmare program. Then click on the 'Convert' tab in that window. Then you can start to alter the output settings.
- Step 3Batch download Spotify music
- At last, you can go to the bottom screen of the DRmare tool. Press the "Convert" button, it will convert and download Spotify music to computer as MP3 or else to your local device. And then you can find all those converted Spotify music via the 'history' icon.
- Download all Spotify songs, playlists, and albums without quality loss.
- Tons of customization options, optimize your songs for any device.
- 5X converting speed, save your precious time.
- Lifetime free updates and technical support, get instant help when you need it.
- The trial version only supports to convert 1 minute for each song. To get a full version, you need to buy a license for $14.95/month.
Part 4. Other Alternatives to Spotify VK Downloader
In this part, we will show you some common alternatives to Spotiload Chrome extension. They include tools for Android and iPhone as well. Now, let's check them in detail below.
Spotify VK Downloader for Chrome
There is another Chrome extension that can help download songs from Spotify. It is Spotify Deezer Music Downloader. It is free to use and download music from Spotify Web Player online. Now, let's learn how to use it.
Step 1. Go to the Google Chrome web browser. Search for the 'Spotify Deezer Music Downloader'. Then add it to your browser's extension.
Step 2. Sign in to your Spotify account. Then you will find a 'Download' button on each Spotify song.
Step 3. Hit on the 'Download' button to begin to download music from Spotify.
- Can download music from Spotify, Deezer and SoundCloud.
- Don't need to install any extra software.
- Low downloading speed.
- Output lossy audio quality.
Spotify VK Downloader Android
If you want to find an alternative to Spotiload for Android, here are two tools for you.
Fildo is an MP3 music-downloading app for Android. It can be used to download music from Spotify to Android phones. You just need to download and install this app from its official website. Then you can download Spotify songs for free in MP3 format. Besides, it can work with iOS devices and Windows computers. Follow the simple steps here to use it.
Step 1. On your phone, download and install the Fildo app from its official website.
Step 2. Launch the Fildo app and click on the 'More' tab.
Step 3. Choose 'Import Spotify' and sign in to your Spotify account.
Step 4. Touch the dots at the right of the song to begin to download.
- Support to download and listen to Spotify music offline.
- Works well on Android, iOS and Windows OS.
- Fast downloading speed.
- Support to download the whole album and playlist.
- Only output MP3 audio format.
- Can only get it on its official website.
- Some small errors will occur sometimes.
SpotiFlyer is another VK Spotify Downloader alternative for Android. It is free to use and it is available for Windows, Mac, Android and Linux devices. To get it, you can go to the GitHub website. Now, you can check the steps below to see how it works.
Step 1. Get the SpotiFlyer app installed on your Android device.
Step 2. Open the Spotify platform on your device. And then select and click on a song you like to download.
Step 3. Hit on the 'three-dots' next to the track. Then go to hit on the 'Share' > 'Copy Link' option.
Step 4. Start the SpotiFlyer app. Next, put the link address in its search box. And then click on the 'search' button.
Step 5. SpotiFlyer app will then search for the song and show the option for you to download.
- Free of charge.
- No ads.
- Support Spotify, Gaana, YouTube, SoundCloud, and Jio-Saavn.
- Support a few output audio formats.
VK Spotify Downloader iPhone
For users who use iOS devices, you can check this tool here as Spotify VK Downloader iPhone alternative.
Telegram is a free app for iPhone. There is a Spotify Music Downloader in it that can let you download Spotify songs to MP3. You can get this tool from Apple App Store on your device. Then you can put the link to it to download Spotify files. Next, let's find out how it works.
Step 1. Open the Telegram app and search for the 'Spotify Music Downloader'.
Step 2. When you find it, click on 'Start' to set it up.
Step 3. Copy and put the link to the Spotify music track into the text bar.
Step 4. Touch 'Send' to start to download Spotify music files.
- Can download Spotify music and Deezer music.
- Output high-quality audio tracks.
- Support to download Spotify music via link addresses.
- Only support MP3 output audio format.
- Can't download some songs.
Part 5. The Verdict
From above, we knew what is Spotiload Spotify VK Downloader in detail. Yet, it has some limits. So, we also listed some alternatives to it for you. You can choose and try them out to help download music from Spotify if you want. Here you can learn the comparison among these tools below before picking up.
|Conversion Speed||Output Audio Quality||Batch Conversion||Preserve ID3 Tags||Price||Ratings|
|DRmare Spotify Converter||Windows/Mac||Spotify content|| |
|Spotiload||Online||Spotify content||MP3||1X||Poor||✔ (up to 10 songs at a time)||✔||Free||⭐️⭐️⭐️|
|Spotify Deezer Music Downloader||Online||Spotify/Deezer/
|Spotify, YouTube, etc.||MP3/WAV, etc.||1X||High||✘||✘||Free||⭐️⭐️⭐|
Among those alternatives, you should try the DRmare Spotify Music Converter. It should be your best choice. With it, you can download and store Spotify music on a computer for use anywhere. And there is no Spotify premium account required to use it. Just download and give it a try. It won't let you down.