Part 2. Step by Step Tutorial of Spotify VK Downloader
As a Chrome extension, it works perfectly on all kinds of devices with Chrome browser. The devices include Windows, Mac, Linux, Ubuntu and so on. It is so easy. Please follow the steps:
Step 1. Add Spotiload. Open your Chrome browser and search the Spotify VK Downloader from the web store and click "Add to Chrome" to install it. When it is installed, you will see the icon of the plugin on the top side of your browser.
Step 2. Login VK website. If you don't have an account, you can simply sign up one with your email address or you can sign in by your Facebook account directly.
Step 3. Play Spotify music online. Open and login the Spotify Web Player page to play the songs you want to download.
Step 4. Start downloading. Click the Spotify VK Downloader icon, it will show you the Spotify songs which are available on VK. You can select the songs and click "Add Tracks" to start downloading.
Step 5. Find the songs. After downloading, you can click the "Folder" icon from the Spotify VK Downloader to open the output folder and locate the songs.
1. It is totally free.
2. It won't take up any space on your computer, you just need to add the online plugin to the Chrome browser.
3. The downloaded MP3 files are DRM free, you can use them anywhere as you want.
1. Not all Spotify songs are available on VK, actually there are only a small part about 5% of the Spotify can be found and downloaded.
2. As the songs from VK website are uploaded by users, some of them maybe in low quality and contain wrong ID3 tags or metadata.
3. It only supports one format MP3. You can't convert the music files to M4A, AAC, M4B, WAV, FLAC with it.
4. You can only download up to 10 songs at a time.
Don't Miss: Top 5 Free Tools to Record Songs Online