MediaMonkey is a digital media player and media library application. It is regarded as a powerful music management software for serious collectors, which can support over 100,000 songs. The software can help you work with the metadata of your media library, including any genre or type of your audio and video.
When it comes to the format, MediaMonkey supports almost all audio formats for management and playback. However, streaming music like Spotify Music can't be extended to, because Spotify music is under the protection of OGG Vorbis format. Thus, is there any way to transfer Spotify library to MediaMonkey? The answer is sure. Here we will guide you how to transfer Spotify library to MediaMonkey.
Part 1. Best Tool to Convert Spotify Songs for MediaMonkey
In this post, we will recommend DRmare Spotify Music Converter for Mac to you. It is the best and excellent streaming music downloader and convert for Spotify, which can help you remove DRM from Spotify songs, playlists and more whether you are the premium member of Spotify or not. With this professional program, you can use it to convert Spotify music into Mp3 formats or other common audio formats with lossless quality.
Now, you can click the "Download" button to download and install this Spotify DRM removal tool on your computer and start to transfer Spotify library to MediaMonkey. And you could follow the guidance we show you in the next part to start your trial.
DRmare Converter for Spotify Music
Part 2. Guidance to Convert and Transfer Spotify Library to MediaMonkey
- Step 1Import Spotify music files
- Please double click the DRmare Spotify Music converter to launch and the Spotify app will launch at the same time automatically. In order to add Spotify music file to the program, there are two ways for you. One is that you can directly drag and drop songs, playlists and albums from Spotify to the main interface of the program. The other way is that you could copy and paste the link of Spotify tracks to the search box and click "+" to add music. When you finish the step, the program will upload the music files you add automatically.
- Step 2Customize the output format
- As for output formats, we offer MP3, AAC, FLAC and more to you. MP3 is the default format in our program, so if you don't want to keep the default format, you can click the menu bar > "Preference" to customize the output formats you want. Moreover, you also can set the bit rate or others for your Spotify music files.
- Step 3Begin to remove DRM and download Spotify songs
- After you done the setting, you could choose the destination folder to store the Spotify music files you want to convert and then click the "Convert" tab to start converting Spotify songs. And you just need to wait for the conversion finished. Once it completes, the converted Spotify music files will be saved on your computer.
- Step 4Transfer Spotify library to MediaMonkey
- At present, as the converted Spotify music files are on your computer, then you can transfer them to MediaMonkey for playing and managing. Next, you need to put all the converted Spotify songs into one folder, then run MediaMonkey and use "File" > "Add/Rescan track to the Library", select the folder you stored your music and select the file types you have your music in.
Part 3. Conclusion
Above is the best and easiest way for you to transfer Spotify library to MediaMonkey. It only takes several steps to finish the whole process. With the help of DRmare Spotify Music Converter, you could enjoy Spotify music without paying for the premium and also can play on MediaMonkey or other devices, such as Android mobile phones, portable speakers and more.