FL Studio is a Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) for Windows and Mac computers. It supports to create, record, produce and edit msuic in any format. Besides, it is a nice choice for DJs and music producers. In this case, users may want to import songs they like into FL Studio for mixing and editing.
In today's article, we will focus on Spotify on FL Studio. Here we will show you how to import songs into FL Studio from Spotify in detailed tutorial. Please read the post and follow it to learn more.
View also: How to Play Apple Music on FL Studio
Part 1. How to Get Spotify Music into FL Studio - Tool Needed
Before using Spotify music in FL Studio, you should note that FL Studio can only support audio formats like WAV, MP3, FLAC or else. Yet, Spotify music is in the OGG Vorbis format. So, you can't directly get Spotify songs into FL Studio for use.
But here you can seek help from the tool DRmare Spotify Music Converter to fix this issue. It is a great helper for changing special Spotify music audio format into plain audio formats. It supports output Spotify files in MP3, WAV, FLAC and so on that can be compatible with FL Studio. Also, it can keep the original audio quality and full ID3 tags from Spotify during the conversion. And you can customize the bit rate, sample rate and so on for Spotify audio files you want.
Moreover, the conversion speed is fast so you can get Spotify songs converted quickly. After the conversion, you will get local Spotify music for FL Studio on your computer. You can find them and head to import them to FL Studio for editing. To know more details, please keep reading as below.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
Part 2. How to Convert Songs from Spotify for FL Studio
At this time, you can check the steps here to see how to download Spotify music for use on FL Studio via DRmare Spotify Music Converter.
Note: Please download and install the DRmare Spotify Music Converter from its official website. Also, the latest Spotify app from the Spotify official website on your computer is needed in advance.
- Step 1Upload Spotify songs/albums/playlists to DRmare
- Find and open the installed DRmare Music Converter on your computer. Then the Spotify app will be started as well along with the DRmare tool. Next, head to the Spotify app to locate any track you want to download. Then drag and drop it to the main screen of the DRmare program. It will be loaded then. Or, just copy the link address to the target track and put it into the blank bar on the top of the DRmare tool. And then click on the '+' icon to import songs from Spotify for converting.
- Step 2Reset audio format for Spotify to FL Studio
- Press on the menu icon at the top-right corner on the Windows version of DRmare Music Converter. Then click 'Preferences' and you will see its window. Here you can head to change audio format, bit rate and more for Spotify songs. After that, click 'OK'.
- Step 3Convert Spotify music for FL Studio
Now, click on the 'Convert' button to convert Spotify music. The DRmare tool will run fast. Later, you can hit on the 'converted' icon to check all the downloaded Spotify songs on your computer.
Part 3. How to Import Songs into FL Studio from Spotify in Two Ways
At last, you can follow the steps below to learn how to use Spotify songs on FL Studio. Let's start.
Step 1. Open the FL Studio program on your computer.
Step 2. Click on the 'View' option at the top menu bar, then hit on the 'Playlist' option from the list.
Step 3. Open and browse the converted Spotify files in the target folder. Then pick up the track and drop & drop it to FL Studio.
Step 1. Start the FL Studio software from your computer.
Step 2. Tap on the 'Channel' option from the menu bar on the top.
Step 3. Choose 'Add one' > 'Audio clip' from the drop-down list.
Step 4. Later, head to click on the 'folder' icon to browse and choose Spotify audio files you want to import.
After following the steps above, you will get Spotify music into FL Studio. And then you can start to mix and edit Spotify songs with ease.
Part 4. The Verdict
From this post, you got tips how to import songs into FL Studio from Spotify. By using DRmare Spotify Music Downloader, you can download Spotify songs into local audio files with the original quality. Also, you can get Spotify to FL Studio-supported audio formats like MP3, FLAC and so on with this tool. And then you can use Spotify on FL Studio and mix songs you like without any limits.