How to Import Spotify to Serato DJ [2021 Updated]
"Does Serato work with Spotify?" If you had ever tried to use Spotify on Serato, then you may get the answer. Actually, until now, there is still no Serato Spotify integration. So, many Serato users want to find a way to fix this issue. Luckily, the post below is here to help you out.
In this post, we will show the best way for you to import Spotify to Serato DJ software. Also, we will illustrate more details about Serato DJ program for you. Now, just refer to the post to see how to get Spotify Serato DJ work. Let's start.
Part 1. Get Spotify to Serato DJ via DRmare Music Converter
DRmare Music Converter is a well-known tool that can help get Serato and Spotify work. It can remove protection from Spotify music tracks with ease. And it can batch download Spotify songs offline without Spotify premium.
Besides, it can convert Spotify for Serato DJ program supported audio formats. And you can define Spotify audio parameters for Serato DJ. There are bit rate, sample rate, channel, etc. for you to reset. There won't be any quality loss after converting.
Once got the local Spotify files, you can use Spotify with Serato. Then the Serato DJ Spotify and Serato DJ Lite Spotify issue will be fixed easily.
Part 2. Steps to Convert Spotify to Serato DJ
Now you can follow this instruction to convert Spotify for Serato DJ. Then you will get the local Spotify music files on your computer for using on Serato DJ.
- Step 1Add Spotify songs or playlists to DRmare
- Install and launch DRmare software. You will see the clean and beautiful screen. Please locate the songs you want from the Spotify client. Then drag & drop them to the DRmare main screen. If you have the link of the Spotify playlist, you can copy & paste it to the search bar of DRmare. Then touch on the '+' icon to import Spotify to DRmare.
- Step 2Select MP3 format for Spotify Serato DJ
- Serato DJ supports many file types like MP3, FLAC, etc. You just need to select one format you like. Here we'd suggest you to keep the default "MP3" format. To do more customization, please find 'DRmare Music Converter' on your Mac menu at the top left. Then choose 'Preferences' > 'Convert'. And then you can define bit rate, channel, etc. as you like.
- Step 3Convert Spotify for Serato DJ
- Finally, you just need to tap "Convert" button. DRmare software will convert Spotify for Serato smoothly. The converted Spotify songs are with better quality. Note: The converted songs are only for personal use. Please don't try to sell the songs elsewhere for making money.
Part 3. How to Import Spotify to Serato DJ
Now, you had got the local Spotify music files on your computer. Here you can see how to link Spotify to Serato DJ as below.
Step 1. Launch Serato DJ program on your computer.
Step 2. Click "Files" menu to open the files panel. It will show you various locations to import your files. You can choose one location to browse the converted Spotify files on your computer.
Step 3. Once located Spotify files, then drag & drop them to Serato DJ software.
Step 4. Wait for s few minutes, then all the converted Spotify files are imported to the 'All...' icon on Serato DJ program.
After then, you can use Serato with Spotify music. And you can mix Spotify with Serato DJ without any restriction.
Video Tutorial: How to Use Spotify on Serato DJ
This video guides you how to convert and import Spotify to Serato DJ vividly. Just check it out here.
Part 4. What Is Serato DJ
Serato DJ program is a nice choice for DJs and music producers. It is reliable and with rich feature. And as a mainstream DJ program, Serato DJ wants you to access to millions of tracks. The Serato DJ is aimed to help users create, play and share music with others. It supports SoundCloud and Tidal and many audio formats. Below you can find the details.
Serato DJ Software Supported Streaming Services:
SoundCloud is an online audio distribution and sharing platform. It allows users to upload and streaming millions of music online. You can access SoundCloud music with 256kbps in Serato DJ Pro. To do that, you need a SoundCloud premium subscription.
Tidal is an exclusive streaming music which offers lossless audio up to 1411Kbps. There are two tiers of membership. They are HiFi subscription and high quality 320Kbps music subscription. You can choose to buy the type of membership you want so that to organize your playlists for Serato DJ Pro.
Serato DJ Software Supported Audio Formats:
For Mac: MP3, AAC, AIF, M4A, WAV, AIFF, MP4, FLAC, OGG
For Windows: WAV, AIF, MP3, FLAC, AIFF, OGG, WMA
From above, we know that there is no Serato Spotify integration. What's more, Spotify songs are in protected OGG audio formats. Thus, you can't get Spotify to Serato DJ program for using.
But luckily, this post had showed us how to import Spotify playlist to Serato DJ software with ease. To make it, we just need to use the tool DRmare Music Converter. Just try it out and use Spotify on Serato DJ with ease.