"Does Tidal have podcasts?" Yes, Tidal also offers podcasts for users to listen to. With a Tidal account, you can enjoy podcast on Tidal. And with a Tidal Premium account, you can get a better listening experience. Also, you can download Tidal podcast, playlist, and more for use offline.
Yet, you can only download podcasts on Tidal mobile app. And the podcasts can be only played on the Tidal app. So, how to break those limits from Tidal? Please no worry. In this post, you will find out the best way on how to get podcast on Tidal. Now, let's move on.
- Part 1. Get Podcasts on Tidal by Tidal Podcast Downloader
- Part 2. Download Tidal Podcast on Computer
- Part 3. Best Podcasts on Tidal
- Part 4. The Verdict
Part 1. How to Get Podcast on Tidal by DRmare Tidal Podcast Downloader
To download Tidal podcast on computer, you will need a third-party tool to help you. Because there is no official way to make it. Here to help you get podcast on Tidal, we will show the DRmare Tidal Music Converter to you.
This tool is able to get Tidal podcasts on computer with ease. And you don't need a Tidal Premium account to do that. It allows Tidal free users to download songs from Tidal without any limit.
With the DRmare Tidal Music Converter, you can download Tidal podcasts to MP3, FLAC and more plain audio formats. Moreover, you can adjust the output audio parameters for Tidal podcast as you want. For example, you can alter the sample rate and so on according to your needs.
After using this Tidal converter, the podcasts on Tidal will be downloaded onto your computer. Then you can keep them on your device for use anytime and anywhere offline.
DRmare Tidal Music Converter
- Download and get podcast on Tidal to computer with ease
- Preserve full ID3 tags and original sound quality
- Convert Tidal to WAV, FLAC, MP3 and more formats
- Support to Listen to podcasts on Tidal offline anywhere
Part 2. How to Get and Download Tidal Podcast on Computer
After learning the DRmare Tidal Music Converter, now let's see how it works. Here we will show you how to use it to download and get podcasts on Tidal as local files on computer. Please check out the detailed steps below and learn how to make it.
- Step 1Import Tidal podcast to DRmare Tidal Music Converter
- Install and launch the DRmare Tidal Music Converter on the computer. It will then load the Tidal music app at the same time. Next, find the Tidal podcast you want to download on the Tidal app. Then drag and drop it to the main screen of DRmare converter. Or you can get the link to the podcast on Tidal. Then put the link in the search bar on DRmare Tidal Converter. At last, touch the '+' icon.
- Step 2Set output format for Tidal podcast
- To output Tidal podcast to local device, you can reset its audio format and other audio parameters. Please click on the menu icon on DRmare Tidal Music Converter. Then choose 'Preferences' in the list, and it will show the window. Here you can start to alter the output format for podcast on Tidal. And you can reset the bit rate and more as you want.
- Step 3Convert and download podcasts on Tidal
Click on the 'Convert' button on DRmare Tidal Converter. Then your Tidal podcast will be downloaded and converted at once. After a while, the converting process completes.
- Step 4Check local Tidal podcasts on computer
Now, you can check the local Tidal podcast on your computer. Please click on the 'history' icon and then you will get a 'Converted' window. Here you can find all the converted Tidal tracks. And you can locate them on your computer via the 'search' icon.
Part 3. Top 3 Best Podcasts on Tidal
For the Tidal podcast, here we would like to introduce some featured podcasts on Tidal for you. Let's check them out below.
#1 Talk ART
Talk ART is hosted by Actor Russel Tovey and gallerist Robert Diament. It is a podcast that focuses on the world of art. It contains the exclusive interviews of leading artists, curators and gallerists. Also, the interviews of their friends from other industries will be also covered. You can listen to this podcast to discover the magic of art and why it connects us in such wonderful ways.
#2 Watching the Throne
Watching the Throne is a deep and interesting exploration of the lyrics and narrative art of Kanye West's music. Chris Lambert and Travis Bean host this podcast. And they go track-by-track through Ye's records, revealing the narrative and poetic techniques he uses, tracking the growth of Ye as a storyteller and shedding light on the stories he tells with each album.
Not97 is a podcast to find new music from talented, understated artists all over the world. In each episode, three hosts meet with an industry guest to discuss fresh music found in the depths of the Internet. Each of them present two tracks. Those tracks were released in the past six to eight months by artists with less than 10,000 followers. Each show revolves around words and context as the teams break down what they heard and what each voice meant to them.
Part 4. The Verdict
"Can you listen to podcasts on Tidal offline?" Yes. Now, you learned how to get podcast on Tidal via the DRmare Tidal Music Converter. You can go on to use this smart tool to download Tidal podcast on your computer. Then you can save Tidal podcasts forever and listen to them offline on any device you want.
Leave a Comment