Amazon Music is a famous digital music streaming service having millions of users all across the world. The streaming service brings millions of songs and expertly curated playlists available in HD quality. To make the service more appealing for all the users, Amazon made the music streaming app compatible with all Amazon Echo Family of smart speakers. Just command Alexa and get your favorite song playing in no time at all. From supporting mobile apps to letting you access your favorite artist through Fire TVs and Fire Tablets, Amazon Music is an amazing platform in every way.
To further retain their subscribers, Amazon Music now offers podcasts and has more than 70,000 shows available on the platform. The service brings all the popular shows including This American Life, Serial, or QuestLove Supreme. You will get some of the best podcasts on Amazon Music hosted by some notable celebrities such as Jada Pinkett Smith, DJ Khaled, and Becky J.
However, users need to subscribe to the Amazon Music app to enjoy podcasts both online and offline. Moreover, there is no way of downloading Amazon Music podcast on your computer. But we can help you download podcast on Amazon Music on your PC using software specially designed for this purpose.
Part 1. How to Download Amazon Music Podcast for Playing on Mobile Phone
How to Find Podcast on Amazon Music App
Finding podcast on Amazon Music, first you need to create an Amazon account. After signing in to your account on Amazon, there are several ways to find the Amazon Music podcast.
1. Use the Homepage on the Amazon Music app.
2. If you have an Alexa-enabled device, ask Alexa to find the podcast of your choice.
3. Use the "Find" option at the bottom of the homepage to search for your favorite podcast.
4. If you have downloaded podcasts, you can easily find them within the "Library" section.
How to Get Podcast on Amazon Music App
Amazon Music app allows its subscribers to download podcasts for offline listening. All you need is an Amazon Music app and an account on the streaming app. To download podcast on Amazon Music, just follow the given steps.
Step 1. Install the Amazon Music app on your iPhone or Android.
Step 2. Sign in to your Amazon account.
Step 3. Search for the podcast using the "Find" option at the bottom.
Step 4. Click on the podcast to open it on your screen.
Step 5. Now, double-click on the download icon to get the Amazon Music podcast for offline listening.
When finished downloading Amazon Music to iPhone or Android phone, you can easily access these podcasts by going to the Library section. The download option is not available for free users. However, premium subscribers can enjoy downloaded podcasts for offline listening.
Part 2. How to Download Podcast on Amazon Music on Computer
Although Amazon Music is a music streaming service full of interesting features, there is one drawback to it. Prime Music and Amazon Music Unlimited podcasts are not available for downloading to computers. The downloaded files are only available within the Amazon Music app and cannot be transferred to the computer or any other device of your choice. But no worry, we have the perfect tool that can help you download Amazon Music podcast on your PC.
DRmare Amazon Music Converter is a professional, smart, and a reliable music converter that can easily decrypt podcasts from Amazon. The software allows you to convert Amazon podcasts into any output format of your choice including FLAC, WAV, AAC, and M4A. Being a smart converter, it preserves the high quality of Amazon Music podcast files. It keeps the lossless audio quality allowing you to enjoy original files right on your desktop.
Key Features of DRmare Amazon Music Converter
- Step 1 Open DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter
- Launch the DRmare Amazon Music Converter software on your computer screen. Then you can see the installed Amazon Music app on your computer will launch also.
How to Convert and Download Amazon Music Podcast Using DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter
DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter is pretty straightforward software. To use it, you need to ensure that you had downloaded and installed the Amazon Music app on your computer. Then you also need to download and install the DRmare program on your computer. After installing the software on your PC, carry out the following steps to start downloading podcast on Amazon Music.
- Step 2Personalize the output format for Amazon Music podcast
- Go to the menu icon and choose the "Preference" option. Then press on 'Convert' option to start to customize the output format for podcast on Amazon Music. You can choose from including FLAC, WAV, MP3, M4A, M4B, and AAC. To further amplify the output quality, adjust the bitrate, channel rate, sample rate of the output Amazon Music files as you want.
- Step 3Add Amazon Music podcast to DRmare screen
- Now, go to the Amazon Music app to search for the podcast that you wish to download. Find the podcast, click on the "Share Playlist" option, and copy-paste the URL of the podcast into the converter. As the software supports batch conversion, you can add multiple podcasts at a time.
- Step 4Convert and download Amazon Music podcast
- Click on the "Convert" option at the bottom of DRmare program and the software will start converting Amazon Music podcast for you. Then it will save the converted files from Amazon Music on your computer in high-quality MP3 format along with ID3 tags.
- Step 5Listen to Amazon Music podcast on your computer
- When all podcasts files are converted into MP3 format, go to the "History" icon of DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter to view the downloaded files on your computer. Now, you can easily enjoy Amazon Music podcast offline or transfer them to other portable devices to listen to them at your convenience.
Part 3. Conclusion
Podcasts are a great way of getting some inspiration, entertainment, or learning new skills. But with your internet down, it becomes difficult to listen to your favorite podcast. However, DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter permits you to download Amazon Music podcast and listen to all those amazing podcast hosts right through your computer. Just follow the guidance above to learn how to get a podcast on Amazon Music as you like.