"Does Tidal work on Apple Watch?" Nowadays, The Tidal app is available on Apple Watch and other wearable devices. With the Tidal Apple Watch connection, you can enjoy Tidal music on Apple Watch. And you can download Tidal music to Apple Watch for playing offline.
Yet, only Tidal subscribers can listen to Tidal on Apple Watch directly. Also, if you cancel your Tidal account, you won't use Tidal for Apple Watch anymore. So, any way to get Tidal music Apple Watch to work offline and even without a subscription?
Sure. In this post, we will show you how to use Apple Watch Tidal in an official way and offline way. Here please follow the guidance below and learn how to do that in detail.
- Part 1. Use Tidal on Apple Watch - Official Way
- Part 2. Get Tidal Apple Watch to Work - Best Tool
- Part 3. How to Put Tidal on Apple Watch
- Part 4. In Conclusion
Part 1. How to Set Up and Use Tidal Apple Watch - Official Way
Since May 2021, the Tidal app for Apple Watch is available for all Tidal subscribers. It allows you to play and control Tidal music on Apple Watch with ease. Yet, not all the Apple Watch can work with the Tidal app. It can only work on Apple Watch 3 or above and WatchOS 7.1 and above. Below we will show you how to use Tidal on Apple Watch.
Step 1. Download and install the Tidal app for Apple Watch on the App Store on Apple Watch. Then open the Tidal app.
Step 2. Go to link.tidal.com on your mobile devices or computer.
Step 3. Type the code shown on your Apple Watch to connect to your Tidal account. Then you can start to play Tidal music Apple Watch as you want.
Part 2. Get Tidal on Apple Watch by DRmare Tidal Music Downloader
From above, we know that only Tidal subscribers can use Tidal Apple Watch. But some Apple Watch don't support Tidal still. Any way to play Tidal music on all Apple Watch? And how to get Apple Watch Tidal offline without a subscription?
You can get the best way to make it. You need to download Tidal audio files to computer by a third-party tool. Then you can stream them to your iPhone and sync them to Apple Watch from iPhone.
To do that, here we need to use a powerful tool named DRmare Tidal Music Converter to help us. This professional tool is designed by DRmare team. It can download songs, playlists, albums, etc. from Tidal. And it can convert Tidal songs to audio formats like AAC, MP3, FLAC and other formats that Apple Watch supports. In addition, you can customize the audio parameters, such as Sample Rate, Bit Rate and Channel according to your needs.
Moreover, DRmare Tidal Music Converter can keep high quality audio with ID3 tags kept. After the conversion, the converted Tidal audio files will be saved on your computer and then you could play Tidal on Apple Watch.
DRmare Tidal Audio Converter
Steps to Download and Convert Tidal for Apple Watch
Now let's learn how to download Tidal music to computer and make Tidal Apple Watch work. But before we get started, you need to download and install DRmare Tidal Music Converter on your computer first. You could just click on the "Download" button above and finish the installation. Then you can follow the detailed steps below to convert Tidal songs for use on Apple Watch.
- Step 1Set output format of Tidal for Apple Watch
- Open the DRmare Tidal Music Converter. Then log in or sign up with your Tidal account. Then you will get the screen where you can find Tidal music playlist for conversion.
- To use Tidal Apple Watch, you need to adjust the output format and other parameters for Tidal music. Please hit on the Menu icon at the top-right of DRmare program. Then choose "Preferences" to launch the setting mode. In the new window, click "Advanced" and then you could define the Format, Channel, Sample Rate and Bit Rate. After finishing the settings, then please click "OK" to apply.
- Step 2 Load Tidal music to DRmare
- Go to find the Tidal music playlist that you would like to download for listening to on Apple Watch. When you find the tracks, then hit on them. Then press on the "add files" button on the right side on DRmare. Then the chosen Tidal playlist will be loaded into a new window. You can choose to convert some tracks you want.
- Step 3Download and get Tidal music for Apple Watch
- In this step, click the "Convert" button to begin to convert Tidal music. When the conversion finishes, you could click "history" > "search" icon to check all the converted Tidal files on your computer.
Part 3. How to Play Tidal Apple Watch Offline
Now, with the DRmare Tidal Music Converter, we had got Tidal music as local files on your computer. Then we will move to the next two steps to stream Tidal to your iPhone. And then you can sync Tidal to Apple Watch. This process may be a little bit complicated. But with the guidance below, you can make Tidal Apple Watch work with ease. Just take a look at it.
Add Tidal Music to iPhone
Step 1. Launch the iTunes app on your Mac computer and connect your iPhone to your computer.
Step 2. Hit on "Music" on iTunes. Then click "File" > "Add File to Library" to locate the local Tidal files on your computer.
Step 3. Select the local Tidal audio tracks you want to sync. Then click "Open" to import Tidal music to iTunes.
Step 4. Click the device button on the top right of iTunes. Then go to "Music" on the left menu bar.
Step 5. Check "Sync Music" > "Entire music library" or "Selected playlists, artists, albums and genres". Click the "Sync" bar to transfer music from the iTunes library to your iPhone.
Use Tidal on Apple Watch
Step 1. Put your Apple Watch on the charger and make sure that it is charging.
Step 2. Turn on the "Bluetooth" on your iPhone.
Step 3. Open Apple Watch app on iPhone and then hit on the "My Watch" option.
Step 4. Select the "Music" > "Add Music" option. Then choose the Tidal music files that you want to sync from iTunes library.
Step 5. After the above steps, then you can get Tidal offline Apple Watch without any limitation.
Part 4. In Conclusion
To use Tidal Apple Watch, here you had got two methods. One is by the official way with a Tidal subscription. The other is to use the DRmare Tidal Music Converter to convert Tidal for Apple Watch. You can choose the right way to help you enjoy Tidal music on Apple Watch. But here we would like to mention that DRmare Tidal Music Converter should be the best way for you.
With this tool, you can use Apple Watch Tidal offline. And you can stream Tidal music on multiple devices without the Tidal app and account. Also, this tool will keep the lossless quality and full ID3 tags of Tidal songs. Then you can manage and use the music files with ease.
Leave a Comment