"How to make Garmin Tidal music work? I have a Garmin Watch and want to play Tidal music on it. However, currently, Garmin Watch doesn't support Tidal music. Is there anyone know how to fix it? Thanks for your help."
As now there is no Tidal Garmin Watch integration, there is still a way to help you. In this post, we would like to show the best way for you. By this way, you can easily get Garmin Tidal to work. Then you can play music from Tidal on Garmin Watch. Now, let's take a look at it.
Part 1. Best Tool to Get Garmin Tidal Music to Work
We know that there is no Tidal Garmin app. But for Garmin Watch, it allows users to add local music into it for playing. That is to say, we can import the local Tidal audios to Garmin Watch for using. But to get the local Tidal music, a third-party tool is needed. That is because Tidal music files are protected. We can't use them on other devices like Garmin Watch directly.
Thus, here we will introduce the best tool for you. You can use it to get Tidal music as local files on your computer. Then you can transfer Tidal music to Garmin Watch for playing. This tool is DRmare Tidal Music Converter. It is the best Tidal downloader for Tidal users. It can convert Tidal to FLAC, MP3, AAC, WAV, Lossless, etc.
What's more, you can set other audio parameters of Tidal music. You can alter the bit rate, sample rate, and so on for better listening experience on Garmin Watch. And then you can save Tidal audios to your computer after converting. At last, you can import Tidal music to Garmin Watch for listening. By this way, you can easily get Garmin Tidal music to work.
DRmare Tidal Music Converter
Part 2. How to Convert Tidal for Garmin Watch
To get Garmin Tidal work, please get DRmare Tidal Music Converter on your computer first. Then make sure that your Tidal account is still valid. After that, you could follow the tutorial below to start convert Tidal music.
- Step 1Log in Tidal account in DRmare program
- Now, open the DRmare Tidal Music Converter from your computer's desktop. Then you will see the main window of DRmare program. At its left side, there are 'Sign up' and 'Log in' button. Please choose one of them to access to your Tidal account.
- Step 2Set Tidal output format for Garmin Watch
- To get better audio quality for Tidal Garmin Watch, you can alter the audio parameters in DRmare. Click the menu icon on the top right of DRmare program. Choose 'Preferences' from the drop-down list. Then hit on 'Advanced' option at the new pop-up window. Now, you could define your Tidal output audio format and so on for better listening on Garmin Watch. After then, touch on the 'OK' button to save the settings.
- Step 3Load Tidal playlist to convert for Garmin Watch
- Here you can find the Tidal playlists you'd like to convert for playing on Garmin Watch. When found the playlist, then click on it to enter to its detailed page. The 'add files' button will turn to blue at the right. Just hit on it and it will load the whole Tidal playlist for converting. If you don't want to convert the whole playlist, then you can tick and select some you like. Then touch on 'Convert' button.
- Step 4Convert Tidal for Garmin Watch
- The conversion process starts and you can see the conversion process. After a while, Tidal tracks will be converted as local files onto your computer. To find the Tidal files, you could click the 'Converted' icon > 'search' icon. And it will show you the place that saved the converted Tidal audios.
Part 3. How to Play Tidal on Garmin Watch
Now, you had got the local Tidal music files. Here in this part, you can see how to get Tidal Garmin Watch work. There are two ways for you to add and play Tidal o Garmin Watch.
Method 1. Get Garmin Tidal Music to Work by Garmin Express App
Step 1. Download and install the Garmin Express app onto your computer.
Step 2. Once finishing installation, select 'Get Started' > 'Add a Device'.
Step 3. Connect your Garmin Watch with your computer via the USB cable.
Step 4. Choose 'Add Device' and login with your Garmin account.
Step 5. Go to Garmin Express app. Choose 'Music' option to find and select converted Tidal music you like to add to Garmin Watch.
Step 6. Once chose the music, hit on 'Send to Device' to sync Tidal to Garmin.
After that, you can listen to music from Tidal on Garmin Watch without any limit.
Method 2. Play Tidal on Garmin Watch via Android File Transfer
Step 1. Download the Android File Transfer software on your Mac computer.
Step 2. Link your Garmin device to your Mac computer through the USB cable.
Step 3. Double-hit the Android Files Transfer software.
Step 4. Copy the converted Tidal audio files to Garmin Watch.
Note: Garmin Express app and Android File Transfer app can't be used simultaneously.
Part 4. Best Garmin Watch for Your Choice
In this part, we would like to list 4 best Garmin Watch for you to choose. Please just take a look at it and learn more. Then choose the suitable one for you.
1. Garmin Forerunner 45 - Best for Beginners
The Garmin Forerunner 45 is designed for beginners who want an easy-to-use but smart watch. It has the built-in GPS, activity tracking, heart-rate monitoring and more features. And the battery will last up to 13 hours in GPS mode and 7 days in smartwatch mode. Also, you can get access to Garmin Coach training plans along with sports apps for cycling, running and so on. However, the lacks of interchangeable bands of it is a disappointed point.
2. Garmin Fenix 6 - Best for Adventurers
If you like to get one for adventures, the Garmin Fenix 6 should be taken into consideration. It has 10 ATM water resistance plus underwater wrist-based heart rate. And it also has lots of outdoor activity profiles like hiking, snowboarding and more. With the DRmare program, you can get Tidal Garmin Fenix work. But it is one of the most expensive Garmin Watch.
3. Garmin Forerunner 245 Music - Best for Music
The Garmin Forerunner 245 Music has the advanced running features. It also offers the music playback feature. It can store up to 500 songs, which allows users to load music files to it or get music from Spotify and Deezer. And it has a good battery life. The smartwatch mode can go for 7 days, GPS with music mode lasts 6 hours and GPS without music lasts 24 hours. However, it doesn't have the NFC payment and an altimeter.
4. Garmin Venu - Best for Style
The Garmin Venu is with a glossy AMOLED display and the screen is punchy. It also has the built-in GPS, more than 20 sports modes, sleep tracking and so on. And its battery life still can up to 5 days though it is with AMOLED screen. But there is no doubt that it is a tiny and stylish Garmin Watch.