"Can you use Tidal offline?" Yes, you can listen to Tidal offline via the Tidal mobile app. Yet, you can't do that on a Tidal desktop app. That's because now there is no Tidal offline mode desktop.
So, is there a way to get the Tidal desktop offline mode? Yes. In this post, you can get two tools to fix Tidal offline mode not working on PC and Mac computers. Also, you will learn how to listen to Tidal offline on mobile devices. Now, let's start and learn how to do that.
- Part 1. Get Tidal Desktop Offline Mode - Best Tool
- Part 2. Get Tidal Offline PC/Mac - Alternative Tool
- Tips: Play Tidal Offline on Android/iOS Devices
- FAQs about Tidal Offline Mode
Part 1. How to Get Tidal Offline Mode Desktop - Best Way
In the beginning, we learned that there is no Tidal offline Windows/Mac mode. But don't worry, we can get help from a third-party tool. This tool is designed for Tidal music.
It is DRmare Tidal Music Converter. It can help access Tidal offline PC/Mac mode with ease. With this tool, you can break Tidal offline limits and protection from Tidal songs. And you can convert Tidal music to plain audio files like FLAC, MP3 and more.
DRmare Tidal Audio Converter can convert Tidal audio tracks in batches. And it will keep the audio files with the original quality and full metadata. This will give you a better offline listening experience of Tidal songs.
Also, before converting, you can edit the Tidal audio parameters you want. You can adjust the audio channel, sample rate, bit rate, and more. And after converting, you can get Tidal desktop offline mode PC/Mac. And then you can get Tidal to listen offline on Windows and Mac computers. Besides, you can move Tidal music to other media players for playing offline.
DRmare Tidal Music Converter
- Help get Tidal PC offline mode
- Batch convert Tidal songs to MP3 , WAV, etc.
- Play Tidal offline on desktop PC or Mac
- Save full ID3 tags and the original Tidal audio quality
How to Have Tidal Offline Mac/PC Mode via DRmare Tidal Music Converter
To get Tidal PC offline mode, please install the DRmare Tidal Converter program on your computer first. And you need to have an active Tidal account and the Tidal app. After then, you can start your free trial of DRmare Tidal Music Converter.
With it, you can get Tidal offline Windows/Mac mode. And then you can listen to Tidal offline on your computer and other devices.
- Step 1Launch the DRmare Tidal Music Converter
From the desktop of your computer, double-click the icon of DRmare Tidal Music Converter. Then the program will activate. The Tidal app installed on your computer will open as well. Then you need to log in to your Tidal account.
- Step 2Set audio format for Tidal desktop offline mode
- To access Tidal offline mode PC and Mac computers, you need to set the output audio format for Tidal music. Please hit the Menu icon at the top right on the DRmare software. Then select 'Preferences' from the list. Next, choose the 'Convert' option from the pop-up window.
- Now, you can start to reset the output audio format for Tidal songs. There are six output audio formats to choose from for Tidal songs. You can opt and convert Tidal to your desired format. What's more, the bit rate, sample rate, channel, and more are also available for editing. At last, please touch the 'OK' button to apply the settings.
- Step 3Load Tidal music tracks to DRmare
- Now, please go to the Tidal app to find and choose the Tidal songs you want to convert. Then touch the target song and click on the '...' icon. Next, select 'Share' from the list and head to choose the 'Copy Track Link' option. Now, you get the link to the Tidal song you want to download and convert.
- Next, back to the main screen of the DRmare program. Locate the search box on its top and put the copied link on the box. Then click on the 'plus' icon to import music from Tidal to DRmare for converting.
- Step 4Convert Tidal audio for Tidal offline mode desktop
- Find and click on the 'Convert' button on the DRmare program. DRmare will begin to download Tidal music for desktop offline. Then wait for a few seconds. Later, all the Tidal sounds will be converted and stored on your computer. After that, you can check them via the 'Converted' button. Then you can use Tidal offline mode on your PC and Mac computer . You can also play Tidal offline on a computer and move offline Tidal music to any device you want.
Part 2. How to Get Tidal Offline Mode Mac/PC by AudKit Tidizer
To fix Tidal offline mode not working on PC/Mac issue, you can also use AudKit Tidizer Music Converter.
This AudKit program is great enough for converting and downloading Tidal music to a computer. It can save Tidal songs to Windows/Mac computers for offline listening. Also, it will keep the original sound quality of the Tidal audio files.
Besides, it supports altering the output audio formats and other audio parameters for your Tidal tracks. Then you will get the Tidal desktop offline mode on your PC and Mac. And you can listen to Tidal music offline on your computer anytime without limitations.
Step 1. Touch the 'Download' button above to download & install AudKit Tidizer on your computer. Or go to Audkit's official website to make it.
Step 2. Set up the AudKit Tidal Music Converter on your desktop. Then the Tidal music app will show up.
Step 3. Head to find your favorite Tidal songs on the Tidal app. Then drag the song to the main screen of the AudKit program. Or, locate the song and go to copy its link address. Then put the link to the search bar on the AudKit tool and tap the '+' icon. Your Tidal songs will be added to the AudKit program.
Step 4. Press the big 'Convert' button on AudKit. Next, it will start to download and convert audio from Tidal. Once completed, go to the 'history' icon to check the local Tidal music tracks. Then you will get the Tidal Mac offline mode and PC offline mode.
Tips: How to Use Tidal Offline Mode with Tidal Mobile App
In the last two parts, you learned how to get Tidal desktop offline mode. If you use Tidal on desktop, you can then try it at once. Yet, if you are a Tidal mobile app user, you can get Tidal offline mode with ease. It is available for the Tidal app on all Android and iOS mobiles and tablets.
On the mobile device, you can save Tidal music files to your device via the Offline Mode. You don't need to use the network connection to enjoy the tracks you like. But you need a Tidal HiFi and HiFi Plus plan to access this feature. Below you can see how to listen to Tidal offline on Android and iOS devices.
How to Access Tidal Offline Mode on Android Devices
Step 1. Launch the Tidal music app on your Android devices.
Step 2. Search for the songs you want to play offline. Then click on the 'Download' button to download Tidal music offline.
Step 3. Head to the 'My Collection' tab and find the 'Downloaded' option. After then, you can start to listen to Tidal offline on your Android devices.
How to Use Tidal Offline Mode on iOS Devices
Step 1. Open the Tidal app on your device.
Step 2. Head to 'My Collection' at the bottom right of Tidal.
Step 3. Select playlists or albums from Tidal as you want.
Step 4. Touch on the 'three-dots' icon next to the title.
Step 5. Scroll down and choose 'download' to get Tidal music downloaded offline.
Step 6. Press the 'setting' icon from the upper right on the Tidal screen.
Step 7. Search for the 'Offline Mode' and turn on the 'Offline' switch.
After that, you can play Tidal offline on the Tidal mobile app.
FAQs about Tidal Offline Mode
Q1: Does Tidal Have Offline Mode?
A: Yes, Tidal offers the Offline Mode feature. But it is only available for Tidal's mobile app now. While there is no Tidal desktop offline mode.
Q2: Can You Listen to Tidal Offline?
A: Yes. You can play Tidal offline via the Offline Mode on Tidal's mobile app. To make it, you need to download Tidal songs on your mobile devices. Then you can activate the Offline Mode function and start to enjoy Tidal music offline.
Q3: How Do I Download Tidal Songs Offline on Desktop?
A: To keep Tidal audio offline on the desktop, you need to use the DRmare Tidal Music Converter in Part 1. Then you can use it to download and save Tidal songs on Windows or Mac computers for use offline with ease.
Q4: Where Can I Find the Downloaded Tidal Music on My Android?
A: You can enter the Tidal for the Android app. Then go to the 'My Collection' section and hit on the 'Downloaded' button. And then you will find the downloaded Tidal songs.
Q5: Can I Get Tidal Offline Mode for Free?
A: No. You need to subscribe to Tidal HiFi or HiFi Plus to get the Offline Mode on Tidal. And it functions on the Tidal mobile app only. If you want to use Tidal desktop offline mode for free, you can use DRmare Tidal Music Converter to help you.
Here in this post, you can get Tidal desktop offline mode with ease via DRmare Tidal Music Converter. And you can listen to Tidal music offline on Windows and Mac computers. With this tool, you can convert Tidal audio to plain audio formats with lossless quality. And you can adjust Tidal audio parameters according to your special needs. After then, you can get Tidal offline PC/Mac with ease. Besides, you can move Tidal music from the computer to other devices for use offline.
For Tidal mobile app users, you can follow the Tips part to use Tidal offline mode on your mobile devices. In a word, with the tips above, you can get the Tidal desktop/mobile offline mode. Then you can enjoy songs from Tidal you like offline on any device and platform.
Leave a Comment