In Tidal, users can enjoy lots of high quality Tidal music online with subscriptions. As now, most people would like to listen to music offline. As for Tidal music offline, users can enjoy music offline via Tidal mobile app. Yet, if you use Tidal desktop app, there is no Tidal offline mode.
Thus, you may want to know how to get Tidal offline desktop mode. In this post, you can get the best way to use Tidal offline Windows and Mac mode. Now, let's move on and begin.
Part 1. How to Get Tidal Offline Desktop Mode - Best Solution
As we had mentioned above, there is no Tidal offline PC/Mac mode. But we can get help from a third-party tool. This tool is designed for Tidal music.
It is DRmare Tidal Music Converter. It can help access Tidal offline desktop mode with ease. With this tool, you can break Tidal offline limit and protection from Tidal songs. And you can convert Tidal music to plain audio files like FLAC, MP3 and more.
The DRmare Tidal Audio Converter can convert Tidal audio tracks in batch. And it will keep the audio files with original quality and full metadata. This will give you a better offline listening experience of Tidal songs.
Also, before converting, you can edit the Tidal audio parameters as you want. You can adjust the audio channel, sample rate, bit rate, and more. And after converting, you can get Tidal offline mode PC/Mac on your computer. And then you can get Tidal listen offline on Windows and Mac computer. Besides, you can move Tidal music to other media players for playing offline.
DRmare Tidal Music Converter
Part 2. How to Convert Tidal Music for Tidal Offline Desktop Mode
To get Tidal PC offline mode, please install the DRmare program on your computer first. And you need to have an active Tidal account. After then, you can start your trial of DRmare Tidal Music Converter.
By using it, then you can get Tidal offline desktop mode. And then you can play Tidal music offline on your computer.
- Step 1Launch the DRmare Tidal Music Converter
From the desktop of your computer, double-click the icon of DRmare Tidal Music Converter. Then the program will activate. At the left side of DRmare program, there are two big button. You need to click 'Sign up' or 'Log in' to access Tidal account. And then you can use DRmare program.
- Step 2Set audio format for Tidal desktop offline mode
- To access Tidal offline mode on your PC and Mac computer, you need to set the output audio format for Tidal music. Please hit the Menu icon at the top right on DRmare software. Then select the 'Preferences' from the list. Next, choose 'Advanced' option from the pop-up window. Now, you can start to reset the output audio format for Tidal songs. There are six output audio formats to choose for Tidal songs. You can opt and convert Tidal to MP3 or so. Just choose one you like. What's more, the bit rate, sample rate, channel, and more are also available for editing. Finally, please touch the 'OK' button to apply the settings.
- Step 3Load Tidal music playlist to DRmare
Now, you are at the main screen of DRmare program. Here you can find and choose the Tidal music playlist you want to convert. Just touch on the playlist and a blue button shows at the right side. You need to press on that button. Then your Tidal music playlist will be added into a new window. You can select which tracks you want to convert and download. Once confirmed, click the 'Convert' button.
- Step 4Convert Tidal audios for Tidal offline desktop mode
- DRmare will begin to convert Tidal music for desktop offline. Just wait for a few seconds. Then all the Tidal sounds will be converted and stored on your computer. After that, you can check them via the 'Converted' button. At last, you can Tidal offline mode on desktop on your PC and Mac. Then you can listen to Tidal offline on computer. Also, you can move offline Tidal music to any device you want.
Tips: How to Use Tidal Offline Mode with Tidal Mobile App
From above, you had known how to get Tidal offline desktop mode. If you are Tidal desktop app users, you can then try it at once. If you are Tidal mobile app users, you can easily get Tidal offline mode. Below you can see how to use Tidal offline on Android and iOS devices.
How to Use Tidal Offline Mode on iOS Devices
Step 1. Open Tidal app on your device.
Step 2. Head to 'My Collection' at the bottom right of Tidal.
Step 3. Select playlists or albums from Tidal as you want.
Step 4. Touch on the 'three-dots' icon next to the title.
Step 5. Scroll down and choose 'download' to get Tidal music download offline.
Step 6. Press on the 'setting' icon from the upper right on Tidal screen.
Step 7. Search the 'Offline Mode' and turn on the 'Offline' switch.
After that, you can listen to Tidal offline on Tidal mobile app.
How to Access Tidal Offline Mode on Android Devices
On Android device, you can directly save Tidal music files to your device via the Offline Mode. You don't need to use the network connection. And you can easily enjoy the tracks you like. The Tidal offline mode is available for Tidal app on all mobiles and tablets.
To find your offline Tidal music on your Android device, please go to 'My Collection' on Tidal mobile app. Then choose 'Downloaded' and find the audio tracks you want to listen to.
From this post, you can get Tidal offline desktop mode with ease via DRmare Tidal Music Converter. And you can listen to Tidal music offline on Windows and Mac computer.
With this tool, you can convert Tidal audios to plain audio formats with lossless quality. And you can adjust the Tidal audio parameters according to your special needs. After then, you can get Tidal offline mode on desktop with ease. Besides, you can move Tidal music from computer to other devices for use offline. For Tidal mobile app users, you can follow the Tips part to use Tidal offline mode on your mobile devices.