How to Get Tidal Desktop Offline Mode
"Does Tidal desktop have offline mode?" The answer may disappoint you. Currently there is no Tidal desktop offline mode. But Tidal users can listen to Tidal offline via the Tidal mobile app.
However, for users who use Tidal on desktop, you may wonder know how to listen to Tidal music offline on desktop. Please don't worry. In this post, we will walk you around on how to get Tidal offline mode on desktop. Let's dive in.
Part 1. Get Tidal Desktop Offline Mode - Best Solution
For Tidal desktop users, you may have looked forward to the Tidal offline desktop mode for a long time. Now, you dream comes true.
Here is a powerful tool to help you. It is DRmare Tidal Music Converter. It can get Tidal play offline on PC and Mac with ease. With this tool, you can convert Tidal music to plain audio files like FLAC, MP3 and more.
This tool is able to convert Tidal audio tracks in batch with original quality and full metadata kept. This will give you a better listening experience.
Additionally, before converting, you can edit the Tidal audio parameters as you want. You can adjust the audio channel, sample rate, bit rate, etc. And after converting, you can get Tidal music offline on your computer. And then you can get the Tidal desktop offline mode to listen to use Tidal offline Windows and Mac.
Part 2. Convert Tidal Music for Tidal Offline Mode on Desktop
To use DRmare Tidal Music Converter, you need to install the program on your computer first. And you need to have an active Tidal account. After then, you can start your trial of DRmare Tidal Music Converter.
By using it, then you can get Tidal offline desktop and play Tidal music offline on your computer.
- Step 1Copy & paste Tidal audios' links to DRmare
Directly open DRmare Tidal Music Converter from your computer desktop. Then the Tidal program will launch automatically. You need to go to Tidal app to get the songs you like to listen to offline on desktop. Then copy and paste the tracks' links. And then please put the links to the search bar on DRmare program one-by-one. Next, click to the plus button. And DRmare program will load and display the songs at the main interface.
- Step 2Set audio format for Tidal desktop offline mode
- To listen to Tidal music offline desktop on your PC and Mac computer, you may need to set the output audio format for them. To do that, please hit the Menu icon on DRmare software. Then select the 'Preferences' from the list. Next, choose 'Convert' option from the pop-up window. Now you can start to reset the output audio format for Tidal songs. There are six output audio formats to choose for Tidal songs. Just choose one you like. What's more, the bit rate, sample rate, channel, etc. are also available for editing. Finally, please touch the 'OK' button to apply the setting.
- Step 3Convert Tidal audios for Tidal offline mode desktop
- Right now, you can press the 'Convert' button. And then DRmare will begin to convert Tidal music for desktop offline. Just wait for a few seconds, and all the Tidal sounds will be converted and stored on your computer. After that, you can check them via the 'Converted' button.
Part 3. The Verdict
By following this post tutorial, you can easily get Tidal desktop offline mode and listen to Tidal music offline on Windows and Mac computer.
This way only requires you to use the DRmare Tidal Music Converter. With this tool, you can directly convert Tidal audios to plain audio formats with original quality. And you can adjust the Tidal audio parameters according to your special needs. After then, you can get Tidal offline mode on desktop with ease. Besides, you can move Tidal music from computer to other devices for listening offline.
Now, just give a try to the DRmare Tidal Music Converter and enjoy more Tidal music offline without any limitation.