How to Get Tidal Premium Free via 3 Ways
It is no doubt that Tidal is one of the most influential hi-fi streaming music services. Now Tidal is available in more than 50 countries throughout the world. But many audiophiles are still likely to listen to CDs when taking the subscription fees into consideration. There are two main plans of Tidal music: Tidal Premium and Tidal Hi-Fi. The former one offers the standard music quality and the latter one provides the High Fidelity music quality.
As the saying goes, you get what you pay for. The monthly price of the Tidal Premium and the Tidal Hi-Fi are respectively $9.9 and $19.99. It is not a cheap deal whatever you pick between these two plans.
So, is there any way to get Tidal free? In this article, there are 3 workable ways to help you get Tidal free account with ease. Choose your favorite one as follows.
Part 1. Get Free Tidal Subscription with 30-day Free Trial
In order to attract new users, Tidal offers a 30-day free trial to every new customer. If you haven't use Tidal before, just follow the guidance to sign up Tidal premium account free.
Step 1. Enter to Tidal official website. Click to the "Start Free Trial" and sign up a new Tidal account. You can use the email address or link to your Facebook or Twitter account.
Step 2. A new window will show up for you to type in the password and other personal information. After you fill in all empty boxes, click 'Continue' to the next step.
Step 3. Please select which main plan you want to choose, 'Premium' or 'HiFi'. You can also choose other types like "Family", "Student" or "Military".
Step 4. Please provide your credit card info or link to your PayPal. Now, you have finished the registration and get a free Tidal account.
Part 2. How to Get Tidal Free Account after Trial
After your Tidal trial expired, you are not allowed to play Tidal playlists anymore. You can choose to pay for the subscription fee to continue using it.
Or you can try to use a third-party tool to keep listening to your favorite Tidal tracks. This magical tool is named DRmare Tidal Music Downloader, which is specifically designed for saving Tidal playlists for offline playback after trial. With the help of this software, you can download Tidal music to FLAC, WAV, MP3, AAC, M4A, M4B, etc. and save it permanently on your local computer.
Please make certain your free trial is still active at present. And download the desktop Tidal app in advance. Then check the following tips to download Tidal tracks and playlists for forever listening.
- Step 1 Import Tidal music and playlists to DRmare
- Download and install DRmare Tidal Music Downloader and on your desktop. Open it and the Tidal app will be opened soon. Go to the Tidal music library and search for any music and playlists that you need to download. Select it and hit the three-dot button beside to copy the link of the track of playlists. Then paste it to DRmare's search box. Next, tap on the '+' button to import them to DRmare.
- Step 2Customize Tidal output format and other parameters
- You are available to adjust output audio formats and other audio settings. Find the top menu and click the 'Preferences' > 'Convert' to enter the setting page. Then you can reset output format bit rate, sample rate, and such parameters for Tidal audio quality.
- Tips: Tidal HiFi quality is 44100hz, 16bit. Tidal Master quality is 48000hz, 24bit. Choose the same output parameters in AudFree to keep the same quality.
- Step 3Download, convert and preserve Tidal music
- Now you can directly tap the big 'Convert' button on the main interface to start the last step. After the converting phase goes end, please clicking the 'file' button to locate the local catalog. These downloaded Tidal songs are playable offline after your free trial expires.
Part 3. Get Tidal Premium Account Free with Sprint
If you haven't chosen a telecommunications service, you can try Sprint. After Sprint Corporation bought the stake of Tidal, it launched the Unlimited Plus plan including a free Tidal Premium account and offered the Unlimited Premium plan for free Tidal HiFi account.
Besides, Sprint provides a 6-month trial of Tidal. If you are already a Tidal subscriber but would like to change the subscription to Sprint's Unlimited Plus or Unlimited Premium, please check the instructions below.