Top 5 Ways to Get Tidal for Free in 2021
Tidal is an influential Hi-Fi streaming music service. And it is available in over 50 countries around the world now. Like most music streaming services, it needs subscriptions to enjoy Tidal music. And Tidal doesn't allows users to listen to music free. But it has a free trial for every new customer.
For the Tidal subscription, there are two main plans. They are Tidal Premium and Tidal HiFi. And they offer standard music quality and High Fidelity music quality separately. The price of the Tidal Premium and the Tidal Hi-Fi per month are respectively $9.9 and $19.99. It would be a little bit expensive for some users.
Thus, is there any way to get Tidal free? In this post, there are 5 ways to you how to get Tidal for free with ease. Just check them out and choose the one you like as follows.
Part 1. How to Get Tidal for Free with Tidal Free Trial
In order to attract new users, Tidal offers a 30-day free trial to every new customer. You can subscribe to Tidal HiFi or Tidal Premium free trial. And then you can enjoy more than a million lossless Tidal audio tracks. You can also explore exclusive music and videos. Moreover, you can listen to Tidal music offline and so on.
So, how to get Tidal for free via Tidal free trial? If you haven't use Tidal before, just follow the steps to get Tidal free premium account.
Step 1. Enter to Tidal official website on the web browser.
Step 2. Click to the "Start Free Trial". Then sign up a new free trial Tidal account. You can use the email address or link to your Facebook or Twitter account.
Step 3. A new window will show up for you to type in the password and other personal information. After you fill in all empty boxes, click 'Continue' to the next step.
Step 4. Please select which main plan you want to choose, 'Premium' or 'HiFi'. If you want to get free Tidal HiFi account, please opt for 'HiFi'. If you'd like to get Tidal Premium account free, please go for 'Premium'. Also, you can choose other types like "Family", "Student" or "Military".
Step 5. Please provide your credit card info or link to your PayPal. Now, you have finished the registration and get a Tidal account free.
- Once Tidal free trial expired, you can't play Tidal tracks anymore. To continue, you need to pay for the subscription every month. And you need to cancel Tidal subscription before the expiration.
- If you want to get Tidal for free on iPhone and Android devices, the steps is similar to the steps above. Besides, you can use 'Tidal offline mode' feature on Tidal mobile app. But you can't do that on Tidal desktop app.
Part 2. How to Get Tidal for Free Forever after Free Tidal Trial
It is easy to get Tidal Premium and Tidal HiFi account free, right? Yet, you can enjoy Tidal music free with only 30 days. After your Tidal free trial expired, you are not allowed to play Tidal playlists anymore. You can choose to pay for the subscription fee to continue using it.
But if you want to save budgets, you can try to use a third-party tool to keep listening to your favorite Tidal tracks. This magical tool is named DRmare Tidal Music Downloader. It can save Tidal playlists for offline playback after Tidal HiFi and Tidal Premium free trial.
With this software, you can download Tidal music to MP3, WAV, FLAC, AAC, M4A and M4B. And you can save Tidal music forever on your local computer for use.
What's more, you can adjust the Tidal output audio quality. You can reset the audio bit rate, audio channel, sample rate and more as you want. Also, this tool can save full ID3 tags of Tidal audio tracks. Then you can edit and manage Tidal music files on your computer.
How to Get Tidal for Free Forever by DRmare Tidal Music Converter
To get Tidal free forever, please make sure your Tidal free trial account is still active. Then check the following tips to download Tidal tracks for forever listening.
Note: There is no need to install Tidal desktop app to use DRmare Tidal Music Converter.
- Step 1 Customize Tidal output format and other parameters
- Download and install DRmare Tidal Music Downloader on your desktop. Open it. Touch on the 'Sign in' or 'Sign up' button at the left side. Then enter your info to access to your Tidal free trial account. After that, you are available to adjust output audio formats and other audio settings. Find the top menu and click the 'Preferences' > 'Advanced' to enter the setting page. Then you can reset output format, bit rate, and such parameters for Tidal audio quality.
- Tips: Tidal HiFi quality is 44100hz, 16bit. Tidal Master quality is 48000hz, 24bit. Choose the same output parameters in DRmare to keep the same quality.
- Step 2Import Tidal music and playlists to DRmare
- Go to the Tidal music library and search for any music and playlists that you need to download. Select it and open the playlist. Then the 'add files' button at the right side turns to blue. You need to press on it. And it will add the Tidal playlist to a new window. After then, you can click on the 'Convert' button.
- Step 3Download, convert and save Tidal for free forever
- After the conversion ends, please hit the 'converted' icon to locate the local Tidal songs. These downloaded Tidal songs are playable offline after your Tidal free trial expires.
Part 3. How to Get Tidal for Free with Sprint
If you haven't chosen a telecommunications service, you can try Sprint. After Sprint Corporation bought the stake of Tidal, it launched the Unlimited Plus plan. It includes a free Tidal Premium account. And it offers the Unlimited Premium plan for free Tidal HiFi account.
Besides, Sprint provides a 6-month trial of Tidal. Tidal subscribers who want to change the subscription to Sprint's Unlimited Plus or Unlimited Premium, then you can check the steps below.
Step 1. Go ahead to contact Sprint. And then subscribe to Sprint Unlimited Plus plan.
Step 2. Enter Tidal official website and then cancel your existing paying account.
Step 3. Access to Tidal app and log out your account. Then you will be asked to accept by the Sprint subscription.
Tip: For the Unlimited Premium plan, you can get Tidal HiFi free account. While for the Unlimited Plus plan, you can get Tidal Premium free account.
Part 4. How to Get Tidal for Free via Boost Mobile
How to get free Tidal subscription on iOS and Android devices? In this part, we will show you how to get Tidal free on mobile. To do that, you can use Boost Mobile. It is a brand of a wireless telecommunications company. It uses T-Mobile's network to provide wireless service to its US customers.
Boost Mobile is also a partner of Tidal, just like Tidal and Sprint. Once you apply Boost Mobile with your computer, mobile devices and TVs, you can get a 6-month of Tidal HiFi free with Boost Mobile. Then you can enjoy Tidal music you like with the best audio quality. And you can download Tidal songs with Boost Mobile offline feature.
Here is how to get Tidal for free via Boost Mobile.
Step 1. Check whether the Tidal app on your mobile device is the latest version or not. If not, please update it.
Step 2. Put your Boost SIM card into your phone. By the way, if you use an iOS device, please use the Boost network instead of WiFi.
Step 3. Sign up for TIDAL via your My Boost Account Login. Then choose 'I Want to: Manage My Plan and Add Ons'. Then select 'NOW' > 'GO'. Under 'Other' to choose 'TIDAL 6-month trial' > 'Add to Cart'. Then submit for Review.
- You don't need to create a username and password to use Tidal on mobile phone.
- Please cancel your current Tidal subscription. Then you will be required to accept via Boost.
Step 4. When the Tidal offer links to your Boost account, you can download it to get Tidal HiFi account free.
Part 5. How to Get Tidal Free with Tidal Access
The way in this part is for those who like to watch video contents on Tidal for free. With Tidal Access, you can enjoy ads-free videos and limited songs with ads on Tidal at free. To use it, you need to sign up for a Tidal free account via your email address.
It is noted that this free Tidal tier only lets you enjoy curated content on the home page. And you can't search for specific Tidal audio tracks. If you want to get Tidal for free without any limit, you can try the 3 ways we mentioned above.
Part 6. In Conclusion
This post shows 5 ways for you to get Tidal for free. You can choose one of them to get Tidal free according to your needs. By the way, if you want to get Tidal music free forever, you can try to use DRmare Tidal Music Converter. Then you can enjoy Tidal songs offline anywhere.
Have more ways to get Tidal free account? Then you can share them with us in the comment area below.