How to Move Tidal Download to SD Card
"Can you put Tidal music on SD card?" If you are Tidal premium users, you can easily download and save Tidal to SD card on your phone. But when you try to listen to Tidal music via SD card on other devices, you will find you can't make it. Why? It is because the Tidal downloads on SD card are just the cache files which will disappear if you cancel Tidal subscription.
So, is there any way to keep Tidal music as local files on SD card? Please don't worry. In this article, we will show an easy way for you to get Tidal download to SD card as local files as well as show you how to download Tidal music to SD card on your phone. Please read on it and learn more.
Part 1. Get Tidal to SD Card by DRmare Tidal Music Converter
From above, we knew that the Tidal downloads on SD card are the cache files not the local files and the files will disappear, so users can't play Tidal music via SD card. To fix this issue, here we would like to show you a smart tool to download Tidal music as local files and save to SD card for using forever.
This tool is DRmare Tidal Audio Converter. It can download and convert Tidal contents like albums, playlists, etc. with high quality. It supports to convert Tidal to FLAC, AAC, MP3, WAV and more plain audio formats and allows you to define other audio parameters.
After converting, you can put Tidal offline content in SD card from your computer for saving and using forever. You can listen to local Tidal music on other devices via SD card as you like.
How to Convert and Move Tidal to External SD Card
Here you will see the simple tutorial to convert Tidal music as local files by DRmare Tidal Music Converter. But to do that, you need to download the DRmare program first and follow the instruction to install it on your computer. After installing, you can go ahead to download Tidal to SD card with DRmare program as below.
- Step 1 Import Tidal tracks to DRmare program
- Now open the DRmare Tidal Music Converter on your computer's desktop. Then the Tidal app will pop up automatically. Next, discover Tidal tracks you like to save to SD card. When found, please hit on the 'three-dot' icon to select 'Share' > 'Copy Playlist Link' to copy the Tidal tracks' URL. Then paste the copied link to the search box on the top of DRmare program and click on the '+' button. After then, the DRmare program will load your Tidal audio tracks to the main screen.
- Step 2Define Tidal output format
- Here you could customize Tidal output audio format and other audio parameters. Please find the 'Preferences' option from the menu bar at the top right corner of DRmare program. Once found, click on 'Convert' and you can start to set the output format. You can select from MP3, AAC, FLAC, M4A, WAV and M4B as you want. Then you can modify the bit rate, sample rate and channel to enhance your Tidal audio tracks. Once done, hit 'OK' to save the setting.
- Step 3Convert Tidal to SD card
- Finally, press the 'Convert' button from the bottom right and the conversion begins. Your Tidal audios will be converted and downloaded as local files to your computer. You can go to 'Converted' button to find and check them.
- Step 4Move Tidal download to SD card
- Now you can put Tidal offline content in SD card as local files with ease. Check the steps below to move Tidal to external SD card.
Step 1. Plug your SD card into your own computer via SD card reader.
Step 2. Locate the converted Tidal music files on your computer.
Step 3. Drag & drop Tidal music tracks to SD card folder for storing.
After then, you can listen to Tidal music offline from SD card on any device that supports SD card without any limit.
Extra Tip: How to Download Tidal Music to SD Card on Phone
If you don't know how to download Tidal music to SD card on your phone, then you could keep moving and reading.
Step 1. Launch Tidal app on your Android or iOS phone.
Step 2. Go to the 'Settings' section on Tidal app.
Step 3. Check the 'Music Playback' > 'Download Destination' option to open the setting window.
Step 4. After then, you will see the options of 'Internal' and 'Memory card'. Please select the 'Memory card' to store Tidal to SD card.
After then, you can go ahead to download Tidal music offline and you will see the Tidal downloads on SD card.