- Play Tidal music on Roon with no quality loss.
- Convert Tidal tracks to files of AAC, MP3, FLAC, etc.
- Stream Tidal on Roon and other devices for offline playback.
- Save ID3 tags of Tidal songs when running at 5X faster speed.
Want to use Roon with Tidal? Roon is a good manager for music connecting and streaming. It enables you to control and play Tidal music on Mac, Windows, iPad, iPhone, Android and other devices.
With its digital library, you are able to play your Tidal music easily. Here we will show you the ways to stream Tidal in Roon. You can then pick the one you like. Let's start to get the Tidal on Roon now.
Roon's feature of Tidal playing enables you to listen to Tidal music directly on it. You can follow the guide below to add Tidal to Roon library. In addition, you are able to learn the connections between people who compose, perform and record the Tidal music. Now you should do as the tips suggest to get that.
1. Get a new account at roonlabs.com.
2. Download and install the Roon app on your Windows or Mac computer.
3. Launch the Roon app on your computer.
4. Click the "Menu" button on the top left of the Roon window. Choose "Settings" > "Services" icon.
5. Hit the "Login" button to connect Roon and Tidal. If you haven't used Tidal on Roon before, you will be asked to input your Tidal account.
6. Here you will be able to set the streaming quality for Tidal music. After you finish that, you need to tap on the "Done" icon to save the settings. Now you can play Tidal on Roon with ease.
Can Roon play Tidal offline? Of course yes. Here we offered you another tool to stream Tidal in Roon. With the help of the DRmare Tidal Music Converter, you can also access Tidal through Roon freely. The DRmare software is powerful to convert the Tidal songs to FLAC, MP3 and other common audio formats. Therefore, you can download the Tidal tracks as local files. Then you are able to play Tidal on Roon offline whenever you want.
Besides, the converted music files are of no quality loss. That way, you are given back files as the same as the original ones. Furthermore, the songs will be kept with their ID3 tags automatically. You can then easily figure out the title, group, year, genre of the songs. So convenient.
With no network and no subscription, you can save the Tidal playlist in batch on your computer and move them to Roon. It saves your money and time as you don't need to log into your Tidal account on Roon. It looks so perfect.
What's more, besides Roon, you can also upload the converted Tidal songs to any devices for your playback. With the fast speed the DRmare program runs, you will gain the Tidal tracks in a short time on your computer. After that, you can keep them on Roon forever.
We made a detailed operation for you to get the Tidal songs downloads. Then you can add Tidal to Roon library for listening.
Please install the DRmare Tidal Music Converter on your computer. Open it. When the Tidal window pops up, select the songs for your conversion. Copy their links and drop to the search bar of the DRmare interface. press on the "+" button to load the songs. Or you can drag them to the conversion directly.
With the converted Tidal files on your computer, you can now send them to Roon. Two methods are available.
1. Launch the Roon app on your computer.
2. Copy the Tidal songs and paste to the Roon's window.
3. Hit the "Yes. Copy" option to load the Tidal songs for listening.
1. Open the Roon app on your computer.
2. Choose the "Settings" > "Storage" on the Roon app.
3. Click the "Add Folder" icon on the "Folders" section.
4. Select the "Music" folder from the "Choose Music Storage Folder" option. Then hit the "Select This Folder" icon.
5. Tap on the "Add Storage Location" icon. Pick the Tidal music folder and click the "Add" button. Now you are able to use Roon with Tidal offline without any limitation.