What is Discord? Discord is a freeware instant messaging and digital distribution platform. It is designed for creating communities covering the range from gamers to education and businesses. Discord focuses on text, video, audio and image communication between users in a chat channel. And it is available for Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, Android and in web browsers.
Take the audio sharing feature of Discord as an example, now users can only share music from Spotify with their friends with their Spotify premium account linked. Since Tidal Discord integration has not done yet, what if you are a Tidal user and also want to share your Tidal music with your friends in Discord? Is there any way to get Tidal Discord work?
Please don't worry. Today, here we are going to share a tip with you on how to connect Tidal to Discord. You could follow the post below to see how to do that.
Part 1. Tidal to Discord via DRmare Tidal Music Converter
Tool Required to Get Tidal on Discord: DRmare Tidal Music Converter
Though Tidal is not cooperated with Discord, we could try to transfer Tidal music to Spotify for using on Discord. As for Tidal music, it is well noted that even the downloaded Tidal music tracks can't be imported and used to other platforms and devices due to the right protection.
So here comes to the question - how to break the restriction from Tidal? To do that, it is very easy. We just need to use a third-party tool DRmare Tidal Music Converter to rip the protection from Tidal and convert Tidal music to local files for using on Discord.
With this DRmare program, you can convert Tidal to FLAC, MP3, AAC, etc. with high audio quality. And you can modify the Tidal audio parameters like bit rate, sample rate, etc. to enhance its audio quality for better listening experience.
In addition, the DRmare Tidal Music Converter can batch convert Tidal tracks at a faster speed. You can import multiple Tidal songs at a time for converting so that you can save your time. After converting, you can keep the converted Tidal audios to your computer and transfer them to Spotify for sharing on Discord or playing on other devices.
DRmare Tidal Music Converter
Detailed Guide to Convert Tidal to Discord
With such powerful features, you may want to know how DRmare Tidal Music Converter works? Please keep reading. Below we are going to show you how to use DRmare Tidal Music Converter to convert Tidal music for Discord. Please move on.
- Step 1 Copy and paste Tidal tracks to DRmare
First, please install DRmare Tidal Music Converter on your PC and then open it. Go to the pop-up Tidal app to search the songs you like to use on Discord. Once found, please move your mouse to the 'three-dot' icon and click the 'Share' > 'Copy Track Link' in the list. Then you will get the Tidal track's link copied. Next, paste the link to the search bar in DRmare program and hit on '+' button to add Tidal audio tracks to DRmare Tidal Music Converter.
- Step 2Define Tidal output audio format
- When the Tidal tracks loaded successfully, you could hit on the Menu icon at the top right side and touch on 'Preferences' option. Then click on the 'Convert' in the pop-up window and you will see the output format setting. Now you could start to set the Tidal output audio format as you like. You can also define the bit rate, channel, sample rate, etc.
- Step 3Convert Tidal to Discord
- Now, hit on the big 'Convert' button. Then the conversion process will begin. When the conversion done, the Tidal tracks will be saved as local files onto your computer. You could find the 'Converted' button and click on it, then it will navigate you to the target folder and you will see the converted Tidal music files.
- Step 4How to link Discord and Tidal
- Since you had converted and saved Tidal music files to your computer, then you can go ahead to import and play Tidal through Discord. But to do that, you need to import Tidal music to Spotify first. Then you are able to share and play Tidal on Discord via the Spotify app on Discord.
- Video Demo
Extra Tip: How to Use Discord
If you are new to Discord, here we would like to show a simple guide to you to use Discord. You could take a look at it and see how to do.
Step 1. Go to Discord official website and download Discord on your PC, Mac or phone.
Step 2. Open Discord and create a new Discord account with a name and an email.
Step 3. Create a server or join one. You could ask someone you known with a server to send you an invite link to join. Or you need to search the server and create your own server.
Step 4. Go to the 'gear' icon on Discord to set your account preferences, such as profile, connections, notifications, etc.
Step 5. Send a message. When you use Discord, you will see the message bar at the bottom of the screen and will be labeled with 'Message [person or channel']. You just need to type your message and click 'Enter' to send it.
Above is the simple guide for you and you could go to Discord to have a try.