"Can I play Spotify music on Twitch?" Twitch is a video live streaming service. And it focuses on video game live streaming, music broadcasts, music streaming and more. Yet, for Spotify Twitch streaming, you may fail unless you use tools to help you. Why?
Spotify music are in special Ogg Vorbis format and with protection. And it can be only played within the Spotify music app. Also, Twitch protects the use of those copyrighted music. You need to get licensed permission to play the music. So, you can't play Spotify on Twitch stream in a direct way.
But in this post, you will get the best way to convert Spotify music to plain audio files. Then you can add Spotify to Twitch stream and play without any limits. Now, let's see how to do that.
Part 1. How to Use Spotify on Twitch Stream - Tool You'll Need
"How to connect Spotify to Twitch?" We know that the protected Spotify music files can't be used on Twitch. So, here we need to convert Spotify music to plain audio files first. To help you out, we will use a third-party tool.
It is DRmare Spotify Music Converter. This great tool is here to assist you to transcode music from Spotify to common audio files. Then it will help convert Spotify to multiple audio formats like MP3, AAC, FLAC and more. You can reset it within the DRmare program. Also, you can alter the output audio parameters like audio channel, and so on you like.
Besides, it can keep the original audio quality and full ID3 tags during the conversion process. Then you will get a better streaming quality of the Spotify songs on your computer. After that, you will get the local Spotify music files on the computer. Then you can add Spotify to Twitch stream and play Spotify on Twitch stream.
Below are the key features of DRmare Spotify Music Converter. Please check them out to learn more. Also, you can hit on the 'Download' button below and follow the guide in next section to start to get Spotify for Twitch.
DRmare Music Converter for Spotify
Part 2. How to Convert Spotify for Twitch Supported Files
Here let's check how to download music from Spotify for Twitch by DRmare Music Converter. It is easy to make it. But please download and install the Spotify app and this DRmare tool on your computer first. And then we can get started.
- Step 1Put Spotify songs on DRmare Music Converter
- Set up the DRmare Spotify Music Converter from your PC. You will find that the Spotify app will show as well. Head to find your favorite Spotify songs that you want to play on Twitch. Then drag and drop them to DRmare's main screen. It will be then loaded into DRmare program. Or you can get the track's link address and put it on the search bar at the upper of DRmare program. And then touch the '+' icon to get the songs in the main interface of DRmare.
- Step 2Set output format for Spotify on Twitch stream
- To use Spotify in Twitch properly, you can set the output audio format for your Spotify music. Here please go to the menu icon on DRmare and press it. Then choose 'Preferences' from the available options. It will then show the Preferences window, which you can go on to reset the output audio parameters. You can change the audio format for Spotify to FLAC, MP3 and so on. Also, you can alter the sample rate, audio bit rate and more you want for your Spotify music files.
- Step 3Get Spotify for Twitch compatible files
- Hit on the 'Convert' button and then your Spotify songs will be downloaded and converted for Twitch. Once the conversion is done, you can go to the 'history' icon to check them. And then you can locate the local Spotify music files on your computer.
- Step 4How to add Spotify playlist to Twitch stream for playing
- Now, let's see how to link Spotify to Twitch and stream Spotify on Twitch. To do that, you need help from Streamlabs OBS. Please first add the converted Spotify music to Streamlab OBS. Then you need to set up the audio on Twitch. Next, you can play Spotify on Twitch stream without any limitations.
Part 3. FAQs about Spotify Twitch
Q1: Can I Play Spotify on Twitch?
A: No, you can't. Twitch is now preventing from streaming tracks from Spotify and other music streaming services. Yet, you can use the tool DRmare Music Converter above to rip the protection from Spotify. And then you can use Spotify in Twitch with ease.
Q2: What Music Is Allowed on Twitch?
A: There are three types of music that you can play on Twitch.
- Copyrighted music that you have a licensed permission
- Original music that written by you and you have all the rights
- Music for vocal performances of a song recorded on Twitch Sings
Q3: How Can I Get a License to Play Copyrighted Music on Twitch?
A: To do that, you can try to contact the copyright holder and buy a license from them to play their music on your stream. Please note that you can't guarantee that they'll even grant that license.
Q4: What Will Happen If I Play Copyrighted Songs from Spotify onTwitch Stream?
A: Your stream will get muted and all the music tracks that has copyrighted will be taken down.