How to Convert Tidal Playlist to Spotify
Q: I know it's fairly easy to export a playlist to Tidal from Spotify, but what about the other way around? I have been building up a fairly large playlist in Tidal that I'd like to move over to my Spotify for mobile use. Looks like my only option so far is to just switch them over song by song. Is there anyone could help me? Thanks in advance!
Tidal and Spotify are two popular music streaming services, but each has its own strength and weakness. Therefore, more and more people would like to use both of them to enjoy more music. However, switching app to listen to music between Tidal and Spotify is quite inconvenient. Thus, to transfer playlists between these two apps is necessary, you could try to transfer playlists from Spotify to Tidal or move Tidal playlist to Spotify.
In this post, we will show you the way on how to convert Tidal playlist to Spotify. Please follow us and learn how to do.
Part 1. Convert Tidal Playlist to Spotify via DRmare Tidal Music Converter
To begin with, we would like to introduce a powerful tool for you to get playlists from Tidal to Spotify. This tool is DRmare Tidal Music Converter, which can help you convert and download Tidal playlists without any limitation no matter you are free or premium users of Tidal.
You can set the audio formats and other parameters for Tidal playlists before converting, DRmare supports output formats like MP3, AAC, FLAC, etc. This program can download Tidal songs at a faster speed up to 5X and with lossless quality kept, which can save your time and let you enjoy better listening experience of Tidal music.
Finally, the converted Tidal playlists tracks will be saved on your computer and you can import Tidal playlist to Spotify for listening.
DRmare Tidal Music Converter
- User-friendly and easy to use, just needs a few clicks to download Tidal playlists
- Advanced audio recording and converting technology, keep the lossless quality
- Support multiple output formats, like MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4B
- Enable you to get the most out of Tidal music and with best listening experience
Now you could follow the below instruction to convert Tidal playlist to Spotify. Please download and install DRmare Tidal Music Converter on your computer first. Just click on the "Download" button above to complete the installation.
- Step 1Import Tidal playlists to DRmare
- In the beginning, please open DRmare Tidal Music Converter and Tidal app will launch automatically at the same time. Then you could go to Tidal app and find the playlists you want to convert. Once found, you could copy the URL of Tidal playlist tracks and paste the URL to the search box on DRmare program. Then click "+" to load Tidal playlists.
- Step 2Set Tidal output format
- When all the Tidal playlists files are loaded successfully to DRmare program, then you can go ahead and select the output audio formats and other audio parameters for Tidal playlist. Please hit on the "Menu" on the top right of DRmare Tidal Music Converter. Then click "Preferences" >> "Convert" to finish the output settings according to your needs.
- Step 3Start to download Tidal playlist
- Now you can touch on "Convert" button to start to convert Tidal playlist to Spotify. Then DRmare program will start to convert and download playlist from Tidal for you automatically. After conversion, Tidal playlists files will be saved to your computer and you can locate them by clicking the 'history' > 'search' icon on your computer.
Part 2. How to Transfer Tidal Playlist to Spotify by Soundiiz
If you don't want to download and install any third-party software on your computer, then here we could introduce a way for you to convert Tidal playlist to Spotify online.
Soundiiz is a playlist transfer tool that can help move playlist between music streaming services. Thus, you could give it a try if necessary.
Below is the detailed steps for you on how to move playlist from Tidal to Spotify.
Step 1. Go to Soundiiz official website and login with your account.
Step 2. Click on "Platform to Platform" to open a new window.
Step 3. Select Tidal as your source service and authorize this site with your Tidal account.
Step 4. Choose playlists, albums or other Tidal music you want to transfer. Now we select "Playlist" on Tidal library to import Tidal playlist to Spotify.
Step 5. Set "Spotify" as the destination music service and you need to authorize your Spotify account also. Then Tidal playlist will be moved to Spotify.
Note: Only premium users of Soundiiz can follow the steps above. If you are free members, then you can just convert Tidal playlist to Spotify one by one on Soundiiz.
Part 3. How to Import Tidal Playlist to Spotify via MusConv
MusConv is also a tool that can help you convert Tidal playlist to Spotify. Just check the guidance below and see how it works.
Step 1. Open MusConv app on your computer.
Step 2. Choose Tidal as the source streaming platform at the left of MusConv and log in your account.
Step 3. Select Tidal playlists. Then click on "Transfer" button at the bottom of MusConv and choose Spotify as the destination streaming platform. And enter your Spotify account info. Then Tidal playlists will be imported to Spotify.