"How to transfer Tidal playlist to Spotify? When I search 'Tidal to Spotify' on Google, the most solution is for Spotify to Tidal. But it is not the answer I want. Is there any idea to move playlist from Tidal to Spotify? Thanks."
Tidal and Spotify are two popular music streaming services. Now, more and more people would like to use both of them to enjoy more music. But, switching app to listen to music between Tidal and Spotify is quite inconvenient.
In this post, we will focus on how to export and import Tidal playlist to Spotify. Let's move on.
Part 1. Convert Tidal Playlist to Spotify via DRmare Tidal Music Converter
Here we would like to introduce a powerful Tidal to Spotify playlist converter for you. It can easily help you convert playlist from Tidal to Spotify. This tool is DRmare Tidal Music Converter. It can download and convert Tidal to Spotify playlists without any limitation.
You can set the audio formats and other parameters for Tidal playlists. DRmare supports output formats like MP3, AAC and so on. This program can export Tidal to Spotify at a faster speed and with lossless quality kept. It can save your time and let you enjoy better listening experience of Tidal music.
Finally, the converted Tidal playlists tracks will be saved on your computer. And then you can move Tidal playlist to Spotify for listening.
DRmare Tidal Music Converter
- User-friendly and easy to use, just needs a few clicks to download Tidal playlists
- Advanced audio converting technology, keep the lossless Tidal audio quality
- Support multiple output formats, like MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4B
- Enable you to get Tidal to Spotify and with best listening experience
Now you could follow the below instruction to convert Tidal playlist to Spotify. Please download and install DRmare Tidal Music Converter on your computer first. Just click on the "Download" button above to complete the installation. After then, you can follow the steps below to start.
- Step 1Import Tidal playlists to DRmare
- In the beginning, please open DRmare Tidal Music Converter. And then the Tidal app will launch automatically at the same time. Then you could go to Tidal app and find the playlists you want to convert. Once found, you could copy the URL of Tidal playlist tracks. Then just paste the URL to the search box on DRmare program. At last, click "+" to load Tidal playlists.
- Step 2Set output format for Tidal to Spotify
- When all the Tidal playlists files are loaded successfully, you can go ahead to the setting. Then you can select the output audio parameters for playlist from Tidal to Spotify. Please hit on the "Menu" on the top right of DRmare Tidal Music Converter. Then click "Preferences"> "Convert" option. Finally, you will finish the output settings according to your needs.
- Step 3Start to convert Tidal playlist to Spotify
- Now touch on "Convert" button to start to export Tidal playlist to Spotify. Then DRmare program will start to convert and download playlist from Tidal for you . After conversion, Tidal playlists files will be saved to your computer. You can locate them by clicking the 'history' > 'search' icon on DRmare.
How to Import Playlist from Tidal to Spotify
By using DRmare Tidal Music Converter, now we got the Tidal playlist for Spotify. Now, let's see how to transfer music from Tidal to Spotify.
Step 1. Open the Spotify app on your computer.
Step 2. Log in your Spotify account.
Step 3. Hit on '...' from the upper-left corner. Then choose 'Edit' > 'Preference...'. Or click on the drop-down menu next to your profile at the top on Spotify. Then hit on 'Settings'.
Step 4. Scroll down to find the 'Local Files' section. Then switch the grey button to green.
Step 5. Click on 'ADD A SOURCE'. Then you can locate the folder of the converted Tidal music files. Just select the target folder and hit 'OK' to copy Tidal playlsit to Spotify.
Step 6. Click on 'Local Files' option to check the added Tidal playlist on Spotify from the menu on the left side.
Part 2. How to Transfer Playlists from Tidal to Spotify by Soundiiz
Don't want to use an extra third-party software to get playlist from Tidal to Spotify? No worry, here is an online way for you. We could show you how to export Tidal playlist to Spotify online.
Soundiiz is a playlist transfer tool. It can help move playlist between music streaming services. Thus, you could give it a try to transfer from Tidal to Spotify if necessary.
Below are the detailed steps for you on how to move playlist from Tidal to Spotify.
Step 1. Go to Soundiiz official website and login with your account.
Step 2. Click on "Platform to Platform" to open a new window.
Step 3. Select Tidal as your source service and authorize this site with your Tidal account.
Step 4. Choose playlists, albums or other Tidal music you want to transfer. Now we select "Playlist" on Tidal library to import Tidal playlist to Spotify.
Step 5. Set "Spotify" as the destination music service. You need to authorize your Spotify account also. Then Tidal playlist will be moved to Spotify.
Note: Only premium users of Soundiiz can follow the steps above. If you are free members, then you can just convert Tidal playlist to Spotify one by one on Soundiiz.
Part 3. How to Import Tidal Playlist to Spotify via MusConv
MusConv is also a tool that can help Tidal Spotify playlist import issue. Just check the guidance below and see how it works.
Step 1. Open MusConv app on your computer.
Step 2. Choose Tidal as the source streaming platform at the left of MusConv and log in your account.
Step 3. Select Tidal playlists. Then click on "Transfer" button at the bottom of MusConv. Choose Spotify as the destination streaming platform. And enter your Spotify account info. Then you finish to transfer Tidal playlist to Spotify.
Part 4. The Verdict
With the ways above, you had known how to transfer Tidal playlist to Spotify. But here we would like to recommend you to use the DRmare Tidal Music Converter. It can download and convert playlist from Tidal to Spotify with original quality. And you can not only use Tidal music on Spotify, but also use Tidal on other devices without any limit.