"Can you connect Apple Music to Discord?" No, you can't. There is no Apple Music Discord integration. Yet, there are still some ways for you to make them work together. But which is a better way?
Please don't worry. In this post, we will show the ways in detail for you. After that, you can get a Discord Apple Music connection without any limit. And then you can choose a suitable way to play Apple Music on Discord. Now, please follow us and learn how to do that.
- Part 1. Link Apple Music to Discord via Spotify
- Part 2. Make Apple Music Discord Work via a Mic
- Part 3. Connect Apple Music to Discord by Hydra Bot
- Part 4. Show Apple Music on Discord by iTunesRichPresence
- Part 5. Extra Tips: Music Bots for Discord
- Part 6. The Verdict
Part 1. How to Connect Apple Music to Discord via Spotify - Best Way
As Apple Music is not integrated with Discord, we could seek other methods to get them to work. Discord supports Spotify, so, here we could get Apple Music to Spotify. And then use and play Apple Music on Discord via Spotify.
But to get Apple Music tracks to Spotify, we need to rip the protection from Apple Music first. That's because Apple Music files is protected by the right protection. You can't move them to other devices for use in a direct way.
To rip DRM from Apple Music, here we'd like to show you the tool. This tool is named DRmare Audio Converter. It is a powerful and professional Apple audio converter. It can remove DRM from Apple Music, iTunes Music and Audible audiobooks with high quality.
DRmare Audio Converter can also convert Apple Music to AAC, MP3 and so on with full ID3 tags kept. And you can modify the audio effects with it to meet your own needs. After then, you can get Apple Music as local files on your computer. And then transfer them to Spotify for use on Discord. At last, you will learn how to connect Apple Music to Discord via Spotify.
DRmare Apple Audio Converter
- Download and save Apple playlists, albums, and more
- Convert Apple Music to MP3, and so on for Discord
- Batch importing tracks, working at a 30X faster speed
- Support defining output parameters as requirement
In this part, we will walk you through how to link Apple Music to Discord. Below are the steps on how to convert Apple Music for Discord via DRmare Audio Converter. Then you can see how to show Apple Music on Discord.
- Step 1Add Apple Music files to DRmare
- To get Discord Apple Music connection, you need to get the DRmare Audio Converter first. Please click on the 'Download' button above to install it on your computer. Once done, open it. Then you will see the Apple Music app open at the same time. Next, touch the 'Add Files' button at the bottom left of DRmare. Then choose and add the Apple Music files you want to convert.
- Note: Please download the Apple Music tracks to your iTunes library before using DRmare.
- Step 2Customize output settings for Apple Music Discord
- At this step, you need to set the output parameters of Apple Music Discord Mac and Windows. On macOS, please go to the top-left corner of the screen. Then find Mac's menu bar and choose the 'DRmare Audio Converter'. If on Windows, you could go to the bottom right of the DRmare main window. Then click on the 'Format' button to open the setting window. After then, you can define the output audio parameters as you like for Discord Apple Music. You could adjust the audio format, codec, bit rate, sample rate and channel according to your needs.
- Step 3Convert Apple Music for Discord
- After the setting, now you could touch on the 'Convert' button at the bottom right. Then it will start the conversion of Discord Apple Music for you. When the conversion finishes, the Apple audio tracks will be saved to your computer. You could hit on the 'history' icon with a red spot. Then you can check the converted Apple Music files on your computer.
- Step 4Connect Apple Music to Discord
Now, you had kept Apple Music as local files on your computer. Here you can see how to add Apple Music to Discord via Spotify in detail.
Note: Please transfer Apple Music to Spotify first.
Step 1. Go to the Spotify app. Then go to 'Menu' > 'Edit' > 'Preferences'.
Step 2. Turn on the 'Local Files' button. Then use the 'ADD A SOURCE' option to locate the converted Apple Music files.
Step 3. Touch the 'OK' button to sync Apple Music tracks to Spotify.
Step 4. Open the Discord program on your computer.
Step 5. Touch the 'User Settings' button and the 'Connections' button.
Step 6. Select the 'Spotify' logo and confirm your connection.
Step 7. Now, you can play Apple Music on Discord and share the songs with your friends.
Part 2. How to Play Apple Music in Discord via a Mic
In this part, here is one more way for you to connect Apple Music Discord. That's to use the Mic to help play Apple Music on Discord. With the DRmare Audio Converter, you get Apple Music as local files on your computer. So, here you can add Apple Music to any music player on your PC and use Discord Apple Music via a Mic. Now, let's find out how to link Apple Music to Discord with a Mic.
Step 1. Go to the 'Control Panel' on your computer. Then head to the 'Hardware and Sound' section.
Step 2. And then choose the 'Manage Audio Devices' option.
Step 3. Click on the 'Recording' tab on the Sound window. Then enable the 'Stereo Mix' and set it as the 'default mic'.
Step 4. After the settings, open the music player that with local Apple Music files. And then play the Apple Music songs.
Once played, anyone in the Discord channel will listen to Apple Music songs on Discord through your mic.
Part 3. How to Show Apple Music on Discord by Hydra Bot
As you got the local Apple Music files, you can connect Apple Music to Discord via Hydra Bot. Here let's learn how to use Discord Apple Music connection in this way in detail.
Step 1. Go to Hydra Bot's official website via a web browser on your computer.
Step 2. On the webpage, click on the 'Invite' button. Then you can pick up the server like Discord that you want to use to play Apple Music songs. And then you need to follow the screen to authorize Hydra Bot to your Discord server.
Step 3. Now, back to the Discord server and click '.setup' to create a channel for song request.
Step 4. At last, you can type '.play file' and the music track's name to start to play Apple Music on Discord voice channel.
Part 4. How to Link Apple Music to Discord via iTunesRichPresence
In this part, we'd like to introduce another tip for you to show Apple Music on Discord. This way required to use on a Windows PC and install an app named iTunesRichPresence. Now, let's see how it works.
Step 1. Download iTunesRichPresence for Windows on your computer.
Step 2. Extract all the files in the zip.
Step 3. Run the application 'iTunesRichPresence-rewrite'.
Step 4. Press on 'settings'.
Step 5. Check 'run on startup'. Then you won't need to keep launching the app every time you boot your computer to integrate with Discord.
After then, you can link Apple Music to Discord via the iTunesRichPresence.
Part 5. Extra Tips: Music Bots for Discord
Discord offers a lot of features and options for users. And it also allows users to add bots like music bots to their server. In this part, we will list the top 3 music bots for Discord to you. And we will show you how to add bots to the Discord server.
Top 3 Music Bots for Discord
Groovy is an easy-to-use music bot for Discord. It can stream music from Spotify, Apple Music, and more with high quality. Besides, it supports to show lyrics and shuffle and so on. Yet, most features on Groovy are paid.
Rythm is another nice music bot for Discord. It can play music with high quality from Twitch, SoundCloud and YouTube. And it offers a dashboard for admins to control the playing music with ease.
FredBoat is a free and famous Discord music bot. It also can play music from Spotify, YouTube, and so on with high quality. Also, you can find and search for music you like on FredBoat.
How to Add a Music Bot to Discord Server
Above we learned the top 3 music bots for Discord. Now, let's see how to add a music bot to the Discord server.
Step 1. Launch the Discord program or website on your computer.
Step 2. Hit on the '+' icon to add a server on the left side.
Step 3. Touch 'Create a Server' at the pop-up window.
Step 4. Enter the name of your server and add an image. Then hit 'Create'.
Step 5. Your server is created now and you can see it on the left side.
Step 6. Go to the bot page you want. Then hit 'Add to Discord' or 'Invite'.
Step 7. Now, you can see a window with the info that the bot can be accessed on Discord.
Step 8. Under the 'Add Bot To' option, choose the server you have made.
Step 9. Touch 'Continue' > 'Authorize' on the next page.
At last, you got the music bot you like on Discord. Then you can play music on Discord.
Part 6. The Verdict
In this post, you got four ways to connect Apple Music to Discord. You can use the Spotify app, Hydra Bot, iTunesRichPresence or Mic on your computer to do that. To play Apple Music on Discord by the Spotify app, you need to convert Apple Music to local files first via DRmare Audio Converter. Then you need to move Apple Music to the Spotify app. And then you can link Apple Music Discord via Spotify on Discord. Besides, DRmare Audio Converter can help use Apple Music on any platform offline as you got the local Apple Music songs on your device.
Leave a Comment