"Can you connect Apple Music to Discord?" For Apple Music and Discord, now there is no Apple Music Discord integration. However, there are still lots of users who want a fix. But they haven't found a better way.
Please don't worry. In this post, we will show a way for you. By using this way, you can get Apple Music connect to Discord without any limit. Now, please follow us.
Part 1. Get Apple Music Connect to Discord - Best Tool
As Apple Music is not integrated with Discord, we could seek other methods to get them work. For Discord, it supports Spotify. Thus, here we could get Apple Music to Spotify. And then you could enjoy Apple Music on Discord via Spotify.
But to get Apple Music tracks to Spotify, we need to rip the protection from Apple Music first. That is because Apple Music files is protected by right protection.
In order to rip DRM from Apple Music, here we'd like to show the tool for you. This tool is named DRmare Audio Converter. It is a powerful and professional Apple audio converter. It can remove DRM from Apple Music, iTunes Music and Audible audiobooks with high quality.
DRmare Audio Converter can also convert Apple Music to AAC, MP3 and so on with full ID3 tags kept. And you can modify the audio effects with it to meet your own needs. After then, you can get Apple Music as local files on your computer. And then transfer them to Spotify for using on Discord. At last, you will learn how to connect Apple Music to Discord.
DRmare Apple Audio Converter
Part 2. How to Convert and Connect Apple Music to Discord
In this part, we will walk you through on how to link Apple Music to Discord. Below is the steps on how to convert Apple Music as plain audios via DRmare Audio Converter. Then you can see how to play Apple Music on Discord directly.
- Step 1Add Apple music files to DRmare
- To get Discord Apple Music connection, you need to get the DRmare Audio Converter first. Please click on the 'Download' button above to install it on your computer. Once done, open it. Then you will see the Apple Music app will open at the same time automatically. Next, touch on the 'Add Files' button at the bottom left of DRmare. Then choose and add the Apple Music files you want to convert.
- Note: Please download the Apple Music tracks to your library before using DRmare.
- Step 2Customize Apple Music output settings for Discord
- At this step, you need to set the output parameters of Apple Music Discord Mac and Windows. On MacOS, please go to the top-left corner of the screen. Then find the Mac's menu bar and choose the 'DRmare Audio Converter'. If on Windows, you could go to the bottom right of DRmare main window. Then click on the 'Format' button to open the setting window. After then, you are able to define the output audio parameters as you like for Discord. You could adjust the audio format, codec, bit rate, sample rate and channel according to your needs.
- Step 3Convert Apple Music for Discord
- After the setting, now you could touch on the 'Convert' button at the bottom right. Then it will start the conversion of Discord Apple Music for you. When the conversion finishes, the Apple audio tracks will be saved to your computer. You could hit on the 'history' icon with a red spot. Then you can check the converted Apple Music files on your computer.
- Step 4Connect Apple Music to Discord
Now, you had kept Apple Music as local files on your computer. Here you can see how to connect Apple Music to Discord in details.
Note: Please transfer Apple Music to Spotify first as Spotify is connected with Discord.
Step 1. Go to Spotify app. Then go to 'Menu' > 'Edit' > 'Preferences'.
Step 2. Turn on the 'Local Files' button. Then use the 'ADD A SOURCE' option to locate the converted Apple Music files.
Step 3. Touch on the 'OK' button to sync Apple Music tracks to Spotify.
Step 4. Open the Discord program on your computer.
Step 5. Touch on the 'User Settings' button and the 'Connections' button.
Step 6. Select the 'Spotify' logo and confirm your connection.
Step 7. Now, you can play Apple Music on Discord and share the songs with your friends.
- Video Tutorial How to Add Apple Music to Discord
Here is a video demo to show you how to convert Apple Music for Discord. And then guide you how to connect Discord to Apple Music clearly.
Part 3. Link Apple Music to Discord via iTunesRichPresence
In this part, we'd like to introduce another tip for you to show Apple Music on Discord. This way required to use on a Windows PC and install an app named iTunesRichPresence. Now, let's see how it works briefly.
Step 1. Download iTunesRichPresence for Windows on your computer.
Step 2. Extract all the files in the zip.
Step 3. Run the application 'iTunesRichPresence-rewrite'.
Step 4. Press on 'settings'.
Step 5. Check 'run on startup'. Then you won't need to keep launching the app every time you boot your computer to integrate with Discord.
After then, you can link Apple Music to Discord via the iTunesRichPresence.
Part 4. Extra Tips: Music Bots for Discord
Discord offers a lot of features and options for users. And it also allows users to add bots like music bots to their server. In this part, we will list top 3 music bots for Discord to you. And we will show you how to add bots to Discord server.
Top 3 Music Bots for Discord
Groovy is an easy-to-use music bot for Discord. It can stream music from Spotify, Apple Music, etc. with high quality. Besides, it supports to show lyrics and shuffle and so on. By the way, most features on Groovy are paid.
Rythm is another nice music bot for Discord. It can play music with high quality from Twitch, SoundCloud and YouTube. And it offers a dashboard for admins to control the playing music easily.
FredBoat is a free and famous Discord music bot. It also can play music from Spotify, YouTube, etc. with high quality. Also, you can find and search music you like in FredBoat.
How to Add a Music Bot to Discord Server
Above we learned the top 3 music bots for Discord. Now, let's see how to add a music bot to Discord server.
Step 1. Launch the Discord program or website on your computer.
Step 2. Hit on the '+' icon to add a server at the left side.
Step 3. Touch 'Create a Server' at the pop-up window.
Step 4. Enter the name for your server and add an image. Then hit 'Create'.
Step 5. Your server is created now and you can see it in the left side.
Step 6. Go to the bot page you want. Then hit 'Add to Discord' or 'Invite'.
Step 7. Now, you can see a window with the info that the bot can be accessed on Discord.
Step 8. Under the 'Add Bot To' option, choose the server you have made.
Step 9. Touch 'Continue' > 'Authorize' on the next page.
At last, you had got the music bot you like on Discord. Then you can play music on Discord easily.