Amazon Music offers three tiers of service: Free, Prime, and Unlimited. The free version of Amazon Music contains ads and provides access to popular playlists and radio stations. However, it doesn't offer on-demand listening or downloading of songs.
Amazon Music Prime and Unlimited are paid plans. Amazon Music Prime, included with Amazon Prime, gives users ad-free access to more than 100 million songs, but also has no download service. Amazon Music Unlimited is the highest tier, offering unlimited access to Amazon Music and offline listening. Both services have a variety of pricing options, including Individual, Family, and Student plans. Today we're going to talk about all things about Amazon Music Student.
Part 1. Overview of Amazon Music Student Plan
As mentioned above, both Amazon Music Prime and Unlimited have a Student discount. Now let's see them in detail.
1. Amazon Music Unlimited Student
The individual price for Amazon Music Unlimited is $10.99 ($8.99 for Prime members). If you're an eligible student, you can sign up for Amazon Music Unlimited Student for a 30-day free trial and then $5.99/month.
With Amazon Music Unlimited for Students, you can get free access to Amazon Music HD. You can access over 100 million songs in 16-bit/44.1kHz/850kbps clarity, CD-like sound quality. Plus, you can listen to millions of songs in Ultra HD up to 24-bit/192kHz/3730kbps, which is better than CD quality.
- Have access to over 100 million songs unlimitedly.
- Listen to ad-free music.
- Download songs and playlists for offline listening.
- Skip as many songs as you want.
- Use Alexa to control your music with voice commands.
- Stream music in HD, Ultra UD, Spatial, Dolby Atmos and 360 Reality Audio.
2. Amazon Music Prime Student
As you know, Amazon Music Prime is included in Amazon Prime. In the US, Amazon Prime costs $14.99 per month, and offers many services including prime delivery, Amazon Prime Video, Amazon Music Prime and so on. For a student discount, you can get Prime for a six month free trial and then $7.49/month or $69/year.
- Prime shipping: fast and free delivery.
- Prime Video: a massive library of movies and TV shows.
- Lightning Deals: exclusive deals and discounts.
- Amazon Photos: free and unlimited photo storage.
- Amazon Music Prime: unlimited ad-free streaming, unlimited skips and offline playback for All-Access Playlists.
Part 2. How to Get Amazon Music Student Account
Who is eligible for Amazon Music Unlimited Student/Prime Student?
Students enrolled in an accredited college or university.
1. For Amazon Music Unlimited Student
Step 1. Navigate to the Amazon Music Student Unlimited page.
Step 2. Click on 'Join Now' and you can start a 30-day free trial or sign up for $5.99/month.
Step 3. Follow the instructions displayed on the screen in order to verify your student status.
2. For Amazon Music Prime Student
Step 1. Navigate to the Amazon Music Student Prime page.
Step 2. Click on 'Try Prime Student' and you can start a 6-month free trial or sign up for $7.49/month.
Step 3. You can choose to verify you are a student by age verification or student status verification.
3. For Amazon Music Student 99 Cents
Amazon has a great deal right now. For new and existing Prime Student subscribers, you can subscribe to Amazon Music Unlimited for just $0.99 per month for up to four years. If you're new to Amazon Prime Student, you can even sign up for a 6-month free trial. You can also cancel your membership before paying.
Part 3. How to Get Amazon Music for Free Unlimitedly
If you're a student, you can get discounts when you subscribe to Amazon Music Prime and Unlimited. But after graduation, you can't enjoy these. So, here we want to show you a way to get free Amazon Music forever after graduation.
Even without Prime and Unlimited, you can use DRmare Amazon Music Converter to listen to Amazon Music offline for free. It is designed to download and convert Amazon Music to MP3, FLAC, AAC and other common formats. After conversion, you can keep the downloaded Amazon Music songs forever. You can also move them to other devices or music players for offline playback. DRmare Amazon Music Converter is suitable for those who don't want to pay for Amazon Music subscription and want to play Amazon Music anywhere without limitation.
Key Features of DRmare Amazon Music Converter
- Step 1Add Amazon Music tracks
- After installing DRmare Amazon Music Converter, launch it and you will see the Amazon Music app pop up. You can drag and drop playlist/album/artist/song from Amazon Music to this converter directly. Or you can copy and paste the music link into DRmare's top search box and click on '+' to add music.
- Step 2Customize Amazon Music output parameters
- You can customize Amazon Music's output parameters by clicking on 'Three Lines' > 'Preferences' > 'Convert'. Then you will be on the output settings page and you can change the output format, channel, sample rate, and more. Finally, click on 'OK' to apply your changes.
- Step 3Download and convert Amazon Music songs
- Click on the 'Convert' button to start the conversion and downloading process. When a song is converted, you will see a red tip occur in the 'History' icon. Follow it and you will see the downloaded Amazon Music songs. You can also click on the 'Output' destination folder to view and listen to Amazon Music offline. You can keep them playable forever. Plus, these files can be moved to any other device you want.
Part 4. FAQs about Amazon Music Student Discount
Q1: Does Amazon Student Prime Include Music?
A: Yes. Amazon Music Prime is included with Amazon Prime Student. You can get access to over 100 million songs with no ads.
Q2: How Much Is Amazon Music for Students?
A: For Amazon Music Prime Student, it is $7.49/month. For Amazon Music Unlimited Student, it is $5.99/month.
Q3: How Do I Get Unlimited Music with 99 Cents on Amazon?
A: You need to be an Amazon Prime Student member, new or existing.
Q4: Who Is Eligible for Amazon Music Student?
A: Students enrolled in an accredited college or university.
Q5: Can I Cancel Student Amazon Music?
A: Yes. You can cancel Amazon Music at any time you want.
Part 5. In Conclusion
Now you've learned everything about Amazon Music Student discount. You can follow the above tutorial to get Amazon Music Unlimited or Prime with student discounts. You can also use DRmare Amazon Music Converter to enjoy Amazon Music for free forever. There is one more privilege that you can play Amazon Music on any device you want.