Q: "I saw other people's videos are with background music and they look wonderful, so I tried to add Apple Music songs in my videos via Camtasia Video. But I found that I can't import Apple Music to Camtasia Video. That's why? Can anyone help me? Thanks a lot!"
Please take it easy. In this post, we will tell you the reason about your question and show you an easy way on how to add Apple Music to Camtasia Video. Please have a look of this post and learn more about it.
Part 1. Why Can't You Add Apple Music as the Background Music on Camtasia Video
For the reason why you can't add Apple Music to Camtasia Video, it is because all the Apple Music songs are under the protection of DRM, which doesn't allow you take them outside of Apple Music or iTunes app. Thus, you can't add them as the background music for your videos via Camtasia Video. That is so bad for those Apple users who had already paid for Apple Music.
Before you add Apple Music to Camtasia Video, the first thing you should do is removing DRM protection from Apple Music. Here, we will recommend a smart and powerful software for you.
DRmare Apple Music Converter for Mac is one of the best software to help you here. It not only can get rid of DRM limitation from Apple Music for you easily, but also can convert Apple Music songs into MP3 and more formats with lossless quality. What's more, it is user-friendly, so you don't need to worry about how to operate. For more details, you could visit the following features and functions we show to you.
You could click "Download" button to download DRmare converter for a trial, here we provide the free version for you. If you are interested in it after your trial, then you can purchase it for use.
DRmare Apple Music Converter
Part 2. How to Convert Apple Music for Camtasia Video
Before you start to convert Apple Music, you should ensure that you had downloaded and authorized the Apple Music files on iTunes. And then you could go ahead with the DRmare converter software.
- Step 1Launch DRmare Apple Music Converter
- Once you downloaded and installed the DRmare converter on your computer, please click the software icon to launch it. Then you could see the clean interface of it and there are just several buttons at the bottom of the program.
- Step 2Add Apple Music songs to DRmare software
- At this step, you can click the "Add" button at the bottom left to browse all the music files from iTunes, and then you could choose the files you want to convert. Or you can drag and drop the Apple Music files from the iTunes to the DRmare main interface directly.
- Step 3Customize output format for Camtasia Video
- As for the output formats, here we provide 6 options for you to choose, including MP3, M4A, AAC, FLAC, WAV and M4B. You could select one of the output formats you like. Moreover, if you want to make your songs more wonderful, you also can personalize your songs, such as changing the codec, channel, sample rate, bit rate, and adjust Apple Music playback speed, volume, pitch and so on.
- Step 4Remove DRM protection from Apple Music
- Now please click the "Convert" button to start converting the DRM protected music files to the format you set. Once it is finished, you can get the DRM-free Apple Music files with lossless music quality and you could check the converted files by clicking "Converted" button. With this DRmare converter, it will help you save your money.
- Step 5Add Apple Music to Camtasia Video
- As you had removed DRM from Apple Music and got the DRM-free music, now you can easily add them to Camtasia Video as the background music. Here we will guide you how to import. At first, launch Camtasia program and select "File" from the menu, then select "Library" >> "Import Media to Library" from the pop-up window to import converted Apple Music songs to it. Once the file is added, you can find it in the media bin, then drag it to the timeline and edit as background music.
Part 3. The Verdict
Above is what I show you. With the help of the DRmare Apple Music Converter, now you don't need to worry about why you can't add Apple Music to Camtasia Video. With this converter, you can convert the Apple Music songs into the common format and it is without DRM protection after converting, then you can use it freely. Hope it will help you more.