"How to download music from Apple Music to PC?" With an Apple Music subscription, you can download Apple Music on its app for listening offline. Yet, you can't download Apple Music to PC directly.
But don't worry. In today's article, we will show you how to download Apple Music to PC. You can follow the guidance below and learn more about how to get Apple Music download to PC.
Part 1. Why Do You Need to Download Apple Music to PC
Why you want to download Apple Music files to PC for use? There are lots of reasons for you to do that. Here we will list some of them in this part. You can check them out below.
- You need to connect to the internet network when you use the Apple Music app
- You need to pay for an Apple Music subscription to listen to Apple Music offline
- You can only listen to Apple Music within the Apple Music app
- All the Apple Music files you favored will be disappeared once you cancel the Apple Music subscription
So, if you want to break all these limits, then you could download Apple Music songs to PC. In this case, you can listen to Apple Music offline anywhere and anytime you want. But how to download songs from Apple Music to PC? No worries, please go on to check out the tutorial in the next following parts.
Part 2. How to Download and Stream Apple Music on PC by iTunes
iTunes is an all-in-one platform for purchasing, downloading and listening to digital media files. It comes with Mac computers by default. If you have Windows computers, you don't need to worry either. You can download iTunes from the Apple official website. Next, let's see how to download music from Apple Music on PC with iTunes.
Note: To download and listen to Apple Music, you need to have a subscription.
Step 1. Launch iTunes from your PC.
Step 2. It may prompt you to sign in, please input your Apple ID and password.
Step 3. On the main screen of iTunes, select the category as "Music" from the top left corner.
Step 4. Go to the "For You" tab, you will see a list of songs recommended for you. Please select the songs you want or search for the ones you want and click "+" to add them to your library.
Step 5. Go back to your library tab, you will see the songs you have added. And you can click the "Download" button to download Apple Music on PC by iTunes.
Step 6. Now you can start to enjoy the songs on your PC and you can create playlists if you want.
Part 3. How to Download Apple Music to PC to Keep Forever without Subscriptions
Apple Music is different from the purchased music from iTunes. They are protected, and there are many limitations. You can't move Apple Music elsewhere. If you stop the subscription, the songs you downloaded will disappear. So, what can you do to get out of these limitations?
Just take it easy. Why not use the DRmare Apple Music Converter to download Apple Music to PC computer? It uses advanced recording technology to get M4P songs from Apple Music server. And it can export Apple Music in a new format like MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV, FLAC or else. Then you can use the local Apple Music songs anywhere without a membership.
With the DRmare Apple Music Converter, you can also reset the output audio quality of Apple Music songs. You can adjust the audio channel, bit rate and so on as you like. After the conversion, you will get the local Apple Music songs on your PC. And then you can move the Apple Music files to any device and platform you want to play.
DRmare Apple Music to PC Converter
- Supports all kinds of audio content including Apple Music, Audible audiobooks, etc.
- Support to download Apple Music to PC for keeping and use forever
- Run at 5X faster conversion speed while keeping the best audio quality
- Allow to listen to Apple Music offline anywhere and anytime without limitations
How to Download Music from Apple Music to PC by DRmare Audio Converter
DRmare software works on both Windows and Mac PCs. You can download the right version you want to try out for free. The trial version will convert 1/3 of your songs. If you want to convert entire songs, you can buy a license to activate it. Now, let's see how to use DRmare Audio Converter to convert and download Apple Music to PC step by step.
- Step 1Load M4P songs from iTunes to DRmare
- Open the DRmare Audio Converter from your computer. If you have already downloaded Apple Music to iTunes library, you can click the "+" button from the bottom right on DRmare. Then you can browse the files to import. Please make sure you have enable the option "Share iTunes Library XML with other applications".
- Step 2Set output formats for Apple Music download songs to PC
- Although there are many formats of files support Windows, the best audio format for PC is MP3. It not only comes with high quality but also with small size and good compatibility. So we'd like to recommend you to keep the default of Apple Music to MP3 format. As for the codec, channel etc., you can set them according to your needs.
- Step 3Convert and download Apple Music to PC
- At last, you can click "Convert" button on DRmare. Then DRmare will start to convert Apple Music to PC and save them as local files. When it is done, the Apple Music songs will be unrestricted. Then you can enjoy them on your computer or other platforms offline!
Part 4. How to Download Apple Music to PC Free via iMusic
iMusic is an audio recording tool for you to record and download music from music services. So, you can use it to capture and download Apple Music songs to PC free. Now, let's find out how to use this smart tool.
Step 1. Download and install the iMusic program on your computer.
Step 2. Open the iMusic software and hit on the 'GET MUSIC' icon on its main screen.
Step 3. Click on the 'RECORD' option from the menu bar. Then touch on the red 'record' icon at the bottom bar.
Step 4. Head to the iTunes program to find and play the Apple Music you like. Once played, iMusic will detect and capture the audio at once.
Step 5. After recording, you can find the songs via the 'LIBRARY' icon at the top bar. Then hit on the 'microphone' icon and you will see the recorded Apple Music songs.
Finally, you can get Apple Music songs on PC for playing offline.
Part 5. The Verdict
Now, you got the tips on how to download Apple Music to PC from this post. You can try them out and enjoy Apple Music on your PC offline. By the way, we would like to recommend you to use the DRmare Apple Music Converter in Part 3. It is really a nice tool for you to convert and save Apple Music to plain audio files. And it can keep the original quality of Apple Music songs for offline playback. Besides that, you can use it to convert Audible books and more common audio files.