"I have subscribed to Apple Music and I can listen to songs with Apple Music app on my iPhone, iPad, iPod and Android phones without any problems. But you know, I work on computers for most of my time everyday. Can I listen to Apple Music on my PC when I am at work?"
Music is an indispensable part of most users. Listening to songs when working will not only make us feel happy but also help us to improve our work efficiency. Fortunately, Apple has make it easy to stream songs on PC with iTunes. You can follow the following tutorial to find out how to do that. And if you want to play Apple Music with any other players without iTunes on your computer, you can also get rid of the DRM protection.
Part 1. How to Stream Apple Music on Computers
iTunes is an all-in-one platform for purchasing, downloading and listening to digital media files. It comes with Mac computers by default. If you have Windows computers, you don't need to worry either. You can download iTunes from the Apple official website.
To download and listen to Apple Music, you need to has the subscription.
Step 1. Launch iTunes from your PC.
Step 2. It may prompt you to sign in, please just input your Apple ID and password.
Step 3. On the main screen of iTunes, select the category as "Music" from the top left corner.
Step 4. Go to "For You" tab, you will see a list of songs recommended for you. Please just select the songs you want or search the ones you want and click "+" to add them to your library.
Step 5. Go back to your library tab, you will see the songs you have added. And you can click the "Download" button to download them offline.
Step 6. Now you can start to enjoy the songs on your PC and you can create playlists if you want.
Part 2. How to Remove DRM from Apple Music on PC to Keep Forever without Subscription
"I have downloaded Apple M4P files on my computer. Can I transfer them to my other computers for backup?"
"I found it is a waste to keep the Apple Music subscription because I don't need to download new music. Is there a way to just keep the music I love without paying the subscription?"
Apple Music is different from the purchased music from iTunes. They are DRM protected, as a result there are many limitations. You can't move them elsewhere. If you stop the subscription, the songs you downloaded will disappear.
So what can you to to get out of these limitations?
Just take it easy. Why not use the DRmare Apple Music Converter for Mac to save Apple Music to your computer? It uses advanced recording technology to capture M4P songs from Apple Music server and export them as new format MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV, FLAC. Then you can use the new songs for any purposes without membership. What is most important is that this recording technology is 100% legal.
Best Apple Music to PC Converter
DRmare software works on both Windows and Mac PCs. You can download the right version you want to try it out for free. The trial version will convert 1/3 of your songs. If you want to convert entire songs, you can buy a license to activate it.
- Step 1Load M4P songs from iTunes
- If you have already downloaded Apple Music to iTunes, you can click the "+" button from the bottom right to browse the files to import. Please make sure you have enable the option "Share iTunes Library XML with other applications."
- Step 2Customize output songs
- Although there are many formats of files support Windows, the best audio format for PC is MP3. It not only comes with high quality but also with small size and good compatibility. So I'd like to recommend you to keep the default MP3 format. As for the codec, channel etc., you can set them as "Auto".
- Step 3Convert DRM Apple Music
- Finally, you can click "Convert" button, the DRM protection will be removed from your M4P files. When it is done, the Apple Music songs will be unrestricted. Just enjoy them on your computer!