Nowadays, more and more people would like to create videos with their mobile phone. And there are lots of mobile video editors for users to make video projects. CapCut is such a great tool for people and it is available on Android and iOS devices. With CapCut, you can edit your video clips on your smartphone anytime and anywhere. You can add any effect, music tracks and so on to your videos.
When it comes to adding music to video on CapCut, some users would like to add Apple Music to CapCut. Yet, you can't do that as the audio format of Apple Music is not supported by CapCut. So, how to add a song from Apple Music to CapCut?
Please don't worry. In this article, we will show you how to get Apple Music CapCut to work. Please check out the solution below and start. And then you will import music to CapCut from Apple Music without any limits.
- Part 1. Connect Apple Music to CapCut: Required Tool
- Part 2. Convert Apple Music for CapCut: Steps
- Part 3. How to Add Songs to CapCut from Apple Music
- Part 4. FAQs about Apple Music CapCut
- Part 5. In Conclusion
Part 1. Tool to Connect Apple Music CapCut - DRmare Audio Converter
Apple Music songs are in a unique audio format that is not compatible with CapCut. In this case, you need to convert Apple Music to CapCut-supported audio files first. To do that, you will need the DRmare Audio Converter.
This tool is available for Windows and Mac computers. You can download and install it on your computer to convert music from Apple Music. With it, you can convert Apple Music songs to plain audio formats for use on CapCut video editor. It can help convert Apple Music to FLAC, MP3, M4B and so on. And it allows you to alter the audio channel, bit rate and more for your Apple Music songs. And then you will get a better listening experience with Apple Music playlists.
DRmare Audio Converter can work at a fast conversion rate. So, you can easily and quickly get your Apple Music files converted. At last, you will get the local Apple Music tracks and you can add Apple Music songs to CapCut video as the background music. Also, you can move those Apple Music songs to other devices and platforms for use offline.
DRmare Apple Music Converter
Part 2. How to Convert Apple Music to CapCut Supported Audio Format
Before you can put Apple Music on CapCut, you need to convert Apple Music for CapCut first. Now, in this part, you will learn how to convert Apple Music songs for CapCut video editor. To begin, you need to download and install the DRmare Audio Converter program to your computer. And you need to download Apple Music songs to PC/Mac you like in advance. When finished all these preparations, then you can check out the steps below to get Apple Music for CapCut.
- Step 1Import downloaded Apple Music playlist to DRmare Audio Converter
- Once installed the DRmare Audio Converter on your desktop, then open it. When launched, you will get its main screen. You can notice that there are some buttons and icons on it. Now, to import the downloaded Apple Music songs to DRmare program, just click on the 'add files' button at the left side. Then you can go to find and add Apple Music tracks to DRmare for converting.
- Step 2Select output audio format for Apple Music CapCut
- When Apple Music tracks are loaded to DRmare tool, you can go to alter its output audio format for use on CapCut. Please touch the 'audio' icon and then a new window will show. Here you can start to reset the audio format and other audio parameters for CapCut Apple Music. Just alter them freely according to your needs.
- Step 3Download and convert Apple Music for CapCut
- Find and touch the 'Convert' button on DRmare Audio Converter. And then you will get the local Apple Music for CapCut on your computer. Then you can get ready to put Apple Music on CapCut for your video.
Part 3. How to Import Apple Music into CapCut
With DRmare Audio Converter, now you get the common Apple Music files for use on CapCut. Here let's learn how to add music in CapCut from Apple Music step by step.
Step 1. First, go to transfer the converted Apple Music songs to your mobile device.
Step 2. Start the CapCut app from your device.
Step 3. Click on the 'New Project' on the screen to create your video project.
Step 4. Once created a new video, then hit on the 'Audio' menu at the bottom bar. Then choose the 'Sounds' option.
Step 5. Click on 'Your Sounds' section and choose 'From Device' to select the Apple Music songs on your device.
Step 6. After that, click on the '+' button to import Apple Music audio to CapCut for video.
Part 4. FAQs about Apple Music CapCut
Q1: How Do I Add Apple Music Songs to CapCut Video Editor?
A: You can't directly add a song from Apple Music to CapCut. That's because Apple Music songs are not supported by CapCut. If you want to make it, you need to use the DRmare Audio Converter to get Apple Music for CapCut. Then you can use Apple Music on CapCut video.
Q2: Does CapCut Have Watermark?
A: Yes. CapCut is free to use on Android and iOS mobile phones. Yet, there are watermarks in the ending and templates of its video editing.
Q3: What Formats of Media Files Do CapCut Support?
A: For audio format, CapCut supports MP3, WAV and WMA. While for video, it allows MP3, WMV, MOV and so on. Also, it support image in formats like JPEG, GIF, TIFF and BMP.
Part 5. In Conclusion
How to get a song from Apple Music to CapCut? Now, from this post, you got the answer. With DRmare Audio Converter, you can get Apple Music songs to CapCut supported audio formats like MP3, and others. Then you can add music to CapCut from Apple Music without any limits. Besides, with this tool, you can alter the output audio parameters for the Apple Music tracks. And then you can save them to your computer forever and use anywhere.
Leave a Comment