Since Amazon Prime members were able to download media from Amazon, many people have taken advantage of this feature. But they soon realized that there was a problem. Because the only method to watch the movies and or listen to music you have downloaded from Amazon is to use one of the official Amazon programs, such as Prime Video or Amazon Music, to access your purchases.
Hence, if any Amazon Prime members are interested in storing or exporting Amazon Prime film or music files to their computers or other devices for later watching or listening, it's probable that they are unaware of where those materials did end up after they have been downloaded.
So, you ask yourself "where does Amazon Music download to on Android/iPhone/PC/Mac?" In this article, we will show you how you can access them in a step by step description. Let's get started.
- Part 1. Where Does Amazon Music Download to Android Phone
- Part 2. Where Does Amazon Music Download to iPhone
- Part 3. Where Does Amazon Music Download to on PC
- Part 4. Where Does Amazon Music Download to on Mac
- Part 5. Save Amazon Music as Local Files on Any Device
- Part 6. In Conclusion
Part 1. Where Does Amazon Music Download to Android Phone
Because of concerns about piracy and copyright violations, Amazon encrypts the data. In any case, the following procedures will help you locate the downloaded Amazon Music on your Android device.
We should know that only the Amazon Prime app can read and access the music files in this particular folder area. That's because they are stored in a certain format that only the Amazon Prime app understands. Hence, the copyrights of files are safeguarded by this security method.
After opening the file manager, click on the three dots in the top right corner. Select "Show hidden files" to reveal all of your files. But at times, these audio files in the "m4a" format obtained from Amazon may not even be visible in the hidden files.
So, even if you have the option to expose hidden files selected in File Manager, audio files may not appear on the screen when you're looking for them since they are hidden by default. And in such a scenario, the audio files can only be discovered when searching for the "m4a" file format in a third-party file management program.
Part 2. Where Does Amazon Music Download to iPhone
Do iPhone users frequently ask where does Amazon Music files are stored on iPhone? In reality, finding the actual downloaded Amazon Music files on an iPhone is difficult. Even though you download Amazon Music to iPhone, all Amazon Music downloads are encrypted files. The cache files can only be found in the target directories. These audio files are also incompatible with other devices and music playing apps.
Part 3. Where Does Amazon Music Download to on PC
In PCs, these files are only visible to subscribers of a paid-for plan. Because of digital rights management restrictions, you can't see or utilize the music you've downloaded from Amazon Music. However, you can only listen to the downloaded Amazon Music after turning on the Amazon Music offline mode. Even yet, tracking the location of the music is difficult because the offline mode offers access to the songs, not the actual folders. Buying actual tracks makes them available in actual folders on your computer.
Part 4. Where Does Amazon Music Download to on Mac
Even if your computer is not connected to the Internet, you can still listen to your favorite music and have installed the Amazon app. Enabling offline mode on your device allows you to listen to your tracks. You may only listen to the downloaded music on your Mac if you have purchased them through Amazon Music, different from other streaming services. The music will be stored in your computer's "Music" folder.
Part 5. How to Download and Save Amazon Music as Local Files on Any Device
Installing Amazon Music appears to be flawless at first. Still, you will quickly discover that one of the biggest flaws is that you can only play Amazon tracks on compatible devices only. To counter this, the DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter should be your first choice if you want to save Amazon Music tracks offline and listen to Amazon Music whenever and wherever you want on your favorite device. DRmare iMazonKit is a piece of software that solves all of your issues. What makes DRmare Amazon Music Converter so special? Well, let's start from the beginning.
Key Features of DRmare Amazon Music Converter
1. Multiple Format Choice
Only one format is supported by the majority of online converters: MP3. Only the MP4 to the MP3 route is used in the conversions, and your device may not support this format if a defective conversion is used. But DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter, on the other hand, gives you a wide range of options and high-quality audio in a format that can be played on virtually any device.
2. Extract High-quality Music
DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter makes sure that the music you listen to is of the highest quality. Because it doesn't duplicate the sound but rather extracts it, you can listen to the original quality music from Amazon.
3. Multiple Format Choice
With the DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter, you may download Amazon Music to computer and then transfer thesm to other devices. Android, iPhone, Mac, or even a local PC can be used. In addition, these data may be transferred to a USB or SD card.
- Step 1Alter the Amazon Music output parameters
- Go to the top ribbon menu bar and select 'Preferences' > 'Advanced' which will open a new configuration window. Please select MP3 as the output audio format in the 'Format' section of the new small interface. The audio channel, bit rate, sample rate, and so on may all be customized if necessary for the best possible Amazon Music quality.
How to Convert Amazon Music to Local Files via DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter
Only a few clicks are required by using the DRmare program. Please double-check that you've downloaded and installed this program from its official website. Also, check whether you had downloaded the Amazon Music app on your computer.
- Step 2Add Amazon Music songs you to DRmare
- Once you opened the DRmare program, the Amazon Music app will show as well. Then you can go to the Amazon Music app to search for the Amazon Music playlist you want to download and save as local files. When got, right-click on the playlist to get its link address. Then put the URL to the search bar on DRmare program. And then click on the '+' icon to add Amazon Music tracks into DRmare for converting.
- Step 3Begin the Amazon Music downloading conversion
- Please click on the big 'Convert' button to begin the Amazon Music to MP3 conversion process. Conversion is performed per the settings you choose. Amazon Music files are stored in the target location after a successful conversion. If you want to look for them, click the "Converted" > "search" icon on your toolbar. Amazon Music then could be transferred and played offline on any device or player without requiring an Amazon Music account.
Part 6. Conclusion
Amazon Music is an excellent place to listen to music online. You may have access to a massive music collection by paying a nominal monthly price. You can quickly download music from Amazon for offline playing by using the Amazon Music app on your Android or iPhone. Yet, the Amazon downloads, on the other hand, are encoded files that can only be played within the Amazon Music app. So, on a PC, Mac, Android, or iPhone, where does Amazon download music to? Now that you've learnt the answers, it's time to choose a long-term solution. From now, Amazon music will be fun.
Leave a Comment