"How to download HD music on Amazon Music app?" Amazon Music has four tiers for users. They are Amazon Music Free, Amazon Music Prime, Amazon Music Unlimited and Amazon Music HD. And it offered HD music streaming quality in its Amazon Music Unlimited tier in 2021. Users who are with an Amazon Music Unlimited subscription can enjoy HD audio quality without extra cost. They can listen to over 90 million songs in HD music quality and millions of songs in Ultra HD quality.
What are the differences between Amazon Music HD and Amazon Music Ultra HD? How to download Amazon Music HD/Ultra HD songs? This post will give you all the answers. Please check out the detail here and learn more.
Part 1. Amazon Music HD and Amazon Music Ultra HD: More You Need to Know
Before we get Amazon Music HD download, we should learn more about Amazon Music HD and Ultra HD. Here let's learn more about them in this part.
What Is Amazon Music HD and Amazon Music Ultra HD
Amazon Music HD is a free tier for Amazon Music Unlimited subscribers. There are HD (High Definition) and Ultra HD streaming audio quality in this service. And users can only enjoy this feature in the Amazon Music desktop app. It offers 90 million songs in HD quality without ads and millions of songs in Ultra HD quality.
Amazon Music HD and Amazon Music Ultra HD Streaming Quality
HD and Ultra HD are both encoded with a lossless FLAC codec. They are the Amazon Music Unlimited streaming quality. Amazon Music HD has a high music quality as CD quality. And the Amazon Music HD sample rate is 16-bit/44.1kHz, and an average of 850kbps bit rate. While Amazon Music Ultra HD offers a sample rate from 44.1kHz to 192kHz/24-bit, and a 3,730bps bit rate on average.
Amazon Music HD and Amazon Music Ultra HD Streaming Devices
You can stream Amazon Music HD/Ultra HD songs on your iPhone, other iOS devices, Echo devices, Fire TV, Android devices, Sonos speakers, desktop computers and so on. You just need to connect to Amazon Music HD/Ultra HD to your computer or phone via the Amazon website or the Amazon Music app.
Part 2. How to Download Amazon Music HD/Ultra HD Songs by DRmare Amazon Music Converter
With the Amazon Music Unlimited plan, you can download Amazon Music HD and Amazon Music Ultra HD songs directly. Then you can listen to them offline. Yet, once you cancel your subscription, those downloaded Amazon HD Music songs won't save in the Amazon Music app anymore. You also can't move the downloaded Amazon Music HD tracks to other devices or platforms for use. So, you may wonder if there is any fix to such issues.
Here you can use the DRmare iMazonKit Amazon Music Converter. It is an Amazon Music HD ripper tool that can get Amazon Music Ultra HD/Amazon HD Music download to PC. You can also use it to download other content from the Amazon Music platform. And it can convert Amazon Music files to plain MP3, AAC and other audio formats. So, you can move the Amazon Music tracks to different devices and platforms for listening without any limits.
Besides, DRmare Amazon Music Converter can reach a fast conversion speed to download Amazon Music HD/Ultra HD tracks. In this case, you don't need to take much time for the music conversion. Also, you can alter the output audio quality for Amazon HD Music songs you like. You can change the bit rate, sample rate and many more for the music tracks. After the conversion, you will get the local Amazon Music tracks with HD/Ultra HD quality. And then you can move and play them on your desired devices.
DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter
- Download Amazon Music HD/Amazon Music Ultra HD songs with ease
- Convert Amazon Music to FLAC, WAV, AAC, MP3, etc.
- Download Amazon Music with the original quality with a 5x speed
- Retain ID3 tags intact and manage the Amazon Music library without any issue
- Listen to Amazon Music Ultra HD songs on any device and platform
How to Download Amazon Music HD/Ultra HD via DRmare Amazon Music Converter: Steps
Here you will learn how to get Amazon Music Ultra HD/Amazon Music HD download to PC by DRmare Amazon Music Converter. Below are the detailed steps for you to follow. Just check them out in detail to download Amazon Music HD songs.
- Step 1Install DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter
- First, you need to download and install the DRmare Amazon Music Converter on your PC. You can hit on the 'Download' button above to process to download and install it. Or, you can head to DRmare Amazon Music Converter product page. Then click on the 'Download' button to install the program.
- Step 2Launch DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter
- Once installed the DRmare Amazon Music Converter, you can find it on your desktop. Then double-click on its icon to start it. Or you can locate its installation package and click on its file to open it. Once set it up, you will see the Amazon Music app display at the same time.
- Step 3Change audio format of Amazon Music HD/Ultra HD tracks
- Now, you can start to reset the output audio parameters for your Amazon Music HD/Ultra HD files. Please press the Menu icon on the DRmare program and then choose 'Preferences' from the option list. It will then show the Preferences window for you to alter output parameters. Here you can change the format, channel, bit rate and others for Amazon Music HD songs. Once set, click on the 'OK' button to apply.
- Step 4Load Amazon Music HD/Ultra HD tracks to DRmare
- Here you can import your favorite Amazon HD Music songs to DRmare for converting. Please go to the pop-up Amazon Music app to locate the HD music files you want to download. Then drag and drop them into the DRmare tool. Or you can get the track's link to the Ultra HD song. Then put the link to the search bar on DRmare program and hit on the plus icon. You will then get Amazon Music HD tracks to DRmare Amazon Music HD Ripper.
- Step 5Download Amazon Music HD/Ultra HD songs offline
- Click on the 'Convert' button to start to get Amazon Music Ultra HD download to your computer. Once it is done, you can find the converted Amazon Music HD songs in the 'history' tab. Just click on it and you will locate the files in the target folder. At last, you can save and transfer those Amazon HD Music files to the device you like for use and listening to forever.
Part 3. How to Download HD Songs in Amazon Music App Officially
If you are an Amazon Music Unlimited user, then you can directly download Amazon Music HD/Ultra HD audio tracks for offline listening. If you are new to how to download HD music on its app, then you can refer to the steps below and start.
Step 1. Open the Amazon Music app on your device. And then you need to log in to your Amazon Music Unlimited account.
Step 2. Choose the HD/Ultra HD song, playlist, or album that you want to download from the Amazon Music library.
Step 3. Hit on the three-dots icon next to each song to load all the available options.
Step 4. Press the 'Download' option from the list. Then it will show some sound qualities for you to select from. You can choose 'HD' or 'Ultra HD' according to your needs. At last, you will get Amazon Music Ultra HD or Amazon Music HD download.
Part 4. Conclusion
In this post, you know what is Amazon Music HD/Ultra HD. Also, you know how to get Amazon Music Ultra HD download with the official method. Moreover, you learn how to download and keep Amazon HD Music songs forever by DRmare Amazon Music Converter. With this tool, you can convert Amazon Music HD and Ultra HD tracks to plain audio files with original quality. Then you can listen to Amazon Music Ultra HD and HD music on any device you like without the Amazon Music app and even you cancel Amazon Music Unlimited subscription.