Best Way to Record Music from Deezer
Deezer is also a popular music streaming service in the market. It allows users to listen to music content from record labels online or offline and it currently has 53 million licensed tracks in its library. However, just like Spotify, Deezer also doesn't allow users to download music freely. If you want to download Deezer music, you should upgrade your free account to premium.
But what if users want to download Deezer music without any cost? Is that possible? The answer is yes. At present, there are many Deezer music recorders, but you don't know which is better. Here, we will introduce a program for you and tell you the best way to record music from Deezer.
Part 1. Best Tool to Record and Download Music from Deezer
In this part, we will show you the details about this program, including its features and functions. This software is called Deezer Music Recorder for Mac, which is designed by DRmare team. It is an intelligent program that can record all the audio tracks you play through the apps or the web browsers automatically, such as Deezer, Pandora, Google and other resources. What's more, with the lossless recording technology of the DRmare Music Recorder, no extra noises you can find in the recorded audio. And it supports record more than 1 song at the same time as well without interfering with each other. You also could personalize your audio files by setting the output formats, trimming and more.
Such a great tool, why not hurry to install it on your computer by clicking the "Download" button and start to use it? Now we offer the free version for you to have a try. You can go ahead and follow the instruction to begin.
- Step 1Open DRmare Audio Recorder
- In the first step, please double click the DRmare Audio Recorder icon on your desktop to launch it. Once you open it, you will see that there are a few apps icon in the program interface. If the Deezer app is not in the program, you could click "+" to add it in.
- Step 2Set output audio format
- Before recording Deezer music, you should set the output format for it. In the program, we offer 6 output formats for you to choose, including MP3, AAC, M4B and more. MP3 format is by default in the program. You can choose the output format you like for the recorded Deezer music. If you want to make your recorded music become more special, you can customize the codec, channel, bit rate and more parameters.
- Step 3Play and record Deezer music
- After the setting is ready, you can launch Deezer app to find and play the music you want to record, such as the playlists or albums. When you start playing the music, the DRmare Audio Recorder will open the recording window, and then it will start recording and downloading Deezer music automatically. You can play music one by one and the program will detect and record them without interfering with each other.
- Step 4Edit recorded audio
- When the recording process is finished, you can edit the recorded audio. If you don't want the whole song, you can trim it by dragging the timeline to select the part you want to keep. And you also can edit the tag for it, such as the genre, title, album, artist and more.
- Step 5Save Deezer music
- If you finish editing the recorded audio, now you can click "Save" button to save Deezer music on your computer. Then you could locate them at the destination folder on your computer. At last, you can transfer them to your mobile devices by connecting the USB or Bluetooth to your computer.
- Video TutorialHow to Download Deezer Music
- For your convenience, you can also visit this video tutorial to see how to download music from Deezer:
Part 2. Verdict
This way to record music from Deezer is a great bonus for Deezer free users. They can use DRmare Music Recorder to record and download Deezer music freely. It will save a lot of money for them. And the DRmare program works well among other recorders, as it can record audio from unlimited resources with lossless quality, so it is worth to having a try. But if you are a paid user of Deezer, you can download Deezer music directly to your mobile phone and computer via mobile app or desktop app.
If you have any other issue to ask, please feel free to write down your comments at the comment section and we will help you.