The Best Way to Download Wynk Music Offline
Wynk Music is a good place for those who like to listen to Hindi and English songs. It owns a great amount collection of music like Pop, Blues, Dance and so on and there are more than 3 million songs in its library. Thus, no matter which genre you want to get, you can easily access it here. But as a freemium music service, Wynk just allows its users to listen online. If you want to download music form Wynk for offline listening, then you need to subscribe to it.
Maybe someone will ask, "is there any way to download songs from Wynk free?" The answer could be positive. Here, we would like to share an easy way with you to download Wynk Music. You can follow this post and learn how to do it.
Part 1. Practical Tool to Download Wynk Music Songs
As we mentioned above, if you want to get Wynk Music offline, you should subscribe to it, but this will cost you a lot of money. Therefore, to download music from Wynk, we would like to suggest you try DRmare Sound Recording Software for Windows. This Wynk Music Downloader is a smart audio recorder with clear and simple interface. Even you are a newer to it, you can learn how to use it to record audio tracks with ease.
DRmare program can record and download music or audio from lots of sources like online websites, music streaming services and so on. Before recording, you could select the output audio format for your Wynk Music tracks. We provide MP3, AAC and other audio formats for you to choose. After downloading, you could edit for the music, like trimming and editing ID3 tags. At last, the Wynk Music songs are downloaded to your computer and then you can listen to them offline at free.
Part 2. Steps to Get Wynk Music Offline
Please download and install the free trial version of DRmare program on your computer before starting to record Wynk Music songs. You just need to click on the "Download" button above to finish the installation. Once completes, then you could follow the tutorial we show you below to begin to download Wynk Music.
- Step 1Launch DRmare Audio Recorder
- Open DRmare program on your computer and you will see some program icons in the main interface. Then you need to see whether the web browser you will use to enter to Wynk website is in it. If not, you should drag it from your computer to DRmare program. Or you could also click the big "+" button in the main interface to add it in.
- Step 2Choose audio format for Wynk songs
- In this step, please set the output audio formats for Wynk Music files before you start to record them. Just touch on the "audio" icon at the bottom right of the program main interface. Then the program will launch the setting mode for you. In the new window, select the output audio format for Wynk Music and then you could also customize the bit rate, channel, etc. according to your needs. After that, please don't forget to save your settings by clicking "OK' button.
- Step 3Record and download music from Wynk
- Once all the settings are ready, you could choose the target web browser to access to Wynk official website. Then find the songs you want to download on Wynk Music and then play them. When you play the songs, the DRmare Audio Capture will launch the recording mode and start to record and download Wynk Music songs for you. You will could see the real-time recording process in the recording window. If the songs are recorded completely, click "Stop" button to quit the process.
- Step 4Edit downloaded Wynk audios (Optional)
- Here, you can edit for your Wynk Music as you like. Click the "Edit" button on the audio track, then you could trim for them if you just want to keep a small segment of them. After that, you could also edit the ID3 tags, such as genre, artist, etc. Then click "OK" to save your editing.
- Step 5Save Wynk Music files
- Finally, hit on "Save" button to keep Wynk Music files on your computer. If you want to locate the files on your computer, you can click "Converted" button and then touch on "search" icon. Then you could stream Wynk Music tracks to other devices for listening.
Part 3. Sum Up
At last, you can easily download Wynk Music offline with the help of DRmare Sound Capture. Unlike subscribing to Wynk for downloading, using this tool can save money for you and you can record music from many sources, not only from Wynk. You can record music from Deezer, Slacker Radio and other platforms as you want on your computer.
If you have any other better way to record Wynk Music, please be free to write down at the comment area and let us know.