Create and Download the Best Spotify Pet Playlists
According to the study of "How Pet Owners Use Music with Their Pets", about 71% of owners have played music for their pets, 69% of owners sing to their pets, and nearly 57% of owners dance with their pet. As for the genres that people pick for their pets, classical and soft rock are almost neck and neck.
Seeing all this, maybe you will laugh at that pet owners are really lonely at home. We all have to admit that pets are the best companion of many modern people. Spotify also found out this fact and tried to create a better atmosphere for you and your pets. The 'Pawfect' Spotify playlist has been online for a few months now. Owners of dogs, cats, birds, hamsters, and iguanas can customize and create unique playlists from Spotify for pets.
In this article, I will show you how to craft and download the best Spotify playlists for pets, which helps you to get a new way to spend time with your pets.
Part 1. How to Download the Best Spotify Pets Playlists
Now let's check the following steps to create the personalized Spotify pets playlist.
Step 1. Enter to spotify.com/pets. Tap to "Let's go" and type in your Spotify account info.
Step 2. Select your pet. There are 5 types of pets to choose: dog, cat, bird, hamster, and iguana.
Step 3. Describe your pet's temperament in detail. There are 3 dimensions as selections: relaxed or energetic, shy or friendly, apathetic or curious. Move the cursor to give an accurate description.
Step 4. Type in the name of your pet. Also, select and upload the cutest photo of it. The name and the photo will display on the cover of the playlist.
Step 5. Once you get the pet playlist, save it in your Spotify library first. Then start to play it with your lovely friends. The playlist supports you to share it with your friends or post it to Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Part 2. Download the Best Playlist for Pets by Spotify without Premium
In many attempts, I found that the playlist contents are not the same though the pet is the same. That means you can craft multiple playlists for your pets. It is time-saving and effort-saving to download these playlists from Spotify for offline playing, then let your pets pick the favorite one when dancing or strolling with you.
As we all know, the offline playing mode is only available to Spotify Premium users. But now I would like to share the latest method on how to download Spotify pet playlists without premium.
Require Tool to Download Spotify Playlists for Pets
This intelligent software is named DRmare Music Converter for Spotify. Utilizing the latest high-tech converting skills, it can easily download Spotify tracks, albums, and playlists to MP3, AAC, M4A, WAV, FLAC, and other universal formats. The original quality will be extracted and saved in the converted audios. Also, the raw metadata will be kept inside, such as artists, titles, albums, album arts, track numbers and so forth. The amazing converting speed will let you download all tracks from the Spotify pet playlist to your local music library.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
- Download Spotify pet playlists without Spotify premium
- Batch adding Spotify playlists and converting at 5X speed
- Convert Spotify songs to MP3, AAC, FLAC and other formats
- Play converted Spotify audios on any player and devices
Detailed Steps to Download Spotify Pets Playlists
Now I am going to display the details of downloading playlist from Spotify for pets. Before starting a careful reading, please download and install DRmare Spotify Music Converter from the link above. Then launch the full version by input the registered code.
- Step 1Save and sync Spotify pet playlist to DRmare
- Open DRmare Spotify Music Converter on your computer. The Spotify desktop app will automatically open later. Access the pet playlist in the Spotify music library. Click the "…" icon to copy the link of the playlist. Then paste the link to the search bar in DRmare and hit the "+" button. If you just want to convert some of the tracks in the pet playlist, just drag and drop the songs to DRmare's main window.
- Step 2Modify the output configuration of the Spotify pet playlist
- You can reset the output settings in DRmare before the conversion. Just open the menu icon on the top right corner of the DRmare. Then hit "Preferences" > "Convert" to enter the settings page. To get the most authentic sound quality, please choose MP3, 320 kbps, 48000 Hz as the output settings for your Spotify tracks. Don't forget to tap " Save" then.
- Step 3Download the playlist for pets by Spotify converter
- Now please press the big "Convert" bar from the right bottom place. DRmare will start from then on and automatically convert all tracks according to the previous settings. When all pet tracks are converted, you can hit the "History" icon to jump to the "Converted" folder. All converted Spotify songs will show in there as the alphabetical order.